• Now if you read my 3 faq guides you will understand this message.
    By early November of 2005 I will have a big faq guide of all the faqs I have made.
    Estimate date
    November 3- November 9, 2005!

• Honestly, your faqs are quite worthless.

In principle you write:

• attack an enemy somewhere
    • attack this or another enemy somewhere else
    • win game

You don’t elaborate why your proposed moves are strategically sound and better compared to other strategies. You totally lack the tactical aspect of how these attacks are to be made. Even worse, you assume options that plain do not exist in the game(like buying units for the commonwealth nations).

Better follow my FAQ, valid for any nations:

• roll only ones
    • win game

much shorter, and valid for everyone … this must be a better faq :)

• @F_alk:

Honestly, your faqs are quite worthless.

In principle you write:

• attack an enemy somewhere
    • attack this or another enemy somewhere else
    • win game

You don’t elaborate why your proposed moves are strategically sound and better compared to other strategies. You totally lack the tactical aspect of how these attacks are to be made. Even worse, you assume options that plain do not exist in the game(like buying units for the commonwealth nations).

• roll only ones
    • win game

much shorter, and valid for everyone … this must be a better faq :)

totally agree.

• me too

• I would hope that you chaps dont impune another members work… IT may not be good but at least you can do it in a constructive way that will motivate him to revise his work. At least he “created” something that he feels can contribute to our community. You have to give a man props for that! And no i am not starting another cat fight with either of you! Just file this under constructive criticism…

• I agree that having new strategies is good. However, I must be frank and quite insulting here. Most of these faq are akin to someone stopping in on a blackjack forum and saying that holding at X where X is less than 12 is the only way to win. Not only is it vague, but it is regardless of how it is followed bad instruction. I think the only reason that there is not more argument on this is that the pulp of the strategies is so far fetched that no one even bothers. It’s nice to fill up the boards since they have been wiped, but they used to contain much more useful information.

• SamuriSoilder,

What game are you talking about exactly. I remember one of your threads were you are buying units for WCa, Aus and maybe more for lots of ipcs.

A.

• I like F_alks plan:

• roll only ones
    • win game

Could we insert a technology - roll the dice to receive “loaded” dice for the rest of the game? :wink:

Seriously, SS, I’m not meaning to be insulting or anything, but your FAQs do seem to lack on details and sometimes seems to not be possible with the rules of AaA. Check as Optorch suggested, are we talking about the same game or perhaps you could provide more details in your FAQs?

If nothing else, throw out a segment of these and ask for comments from the AaA community - would this be a good idea? what are the benefits/drawbacks for this? how can this strat be countered?…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m