• Jennifer and Janus1 are the two blasting through the ranks of late.

As Jen is taking a sabbatical :) , I believe Janus1 will overtake her in the standings by the Winter Holidays(PC.)

I also note that MuthaRussia and marine36 will prolly overtake me shortly in the POSTS standing. Especially as I have reduced my overabundance of obnoxicity and plurality of visititude.

I could dream of breaking into the TOP10. Though with Mutharussia on my a$$, I’d have to SLAM SOME CRAPPY POSTS. It would only be a temporary thang.

DAMN! My one shot at glory unless…

I can become the World’s Greatest Stembolt Salesman!

I was suprised that Jen overtook me so fast… at least I am still in the top 10…
    El Jefe you might want to pay Jen to stay out longer on deployment to build up post count…

• OMG if your actually worried about how many posts you left? Is their some prize associated with this? Do you play fantasy sports league? The quality of posts is what should count and in fact the “other discussion” posts should not even count in the totals because its basically people trying to “hook” up with females (you will notice they allways get a response by the truckload on nearly any topic) and people who are posting quick snippets on what Bush did today or tomorrow (who really cares– he will be our president for a few more years so deal with it). I myself am quilty of a few cute little sound bites but i am aware of the big picture and focus my duties to actually improving the game with some constructive comments. I just had to rant about what seems that peeps just care about the silliest things. :-? :oops: :wink:

uh imp, it was a joke… a bigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
    ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
    ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
    gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
    gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
    joke

there you happy?

GG

• LOL… good! but the comment remains for those of us who know what im talking about-

you have to admit their is a lot of this going on and im only pointing out the obvious!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m