• Hey guys,

I am just getting back into the scene and am wondering if a map for revised still exists on tripleA and if so where it can be obtained?

A follow up question is also if it is possible to change the victory conditions as I want to use the WBC tournament rules.

Thanks heaps, I apoligise if this has been asked 1000 times.

• Welcome to the forum, Slip Capone,

Just download TripleA and get the desired map using the ingame downloader.
    Look for “WWII Revised”. This will install at least a “LHTR”-version, too.
    See the stickies in this subforum for help if needed.

I am not sure about the victory conditions - in any case TripleA just gives a note when the chosen victory conditions are met and does not end the game.
    In other words: You can play with whatever victory conditions you want, you just need to keep track of them yourself in case they don’t match.

In case of further questions just ask.

HTH :-)

• @P@nther:

Welcome to the forum, Slip Capone,

Just download TripleA and get the desired map using the ingame downloader.
    Look for “WWII Revised”. This will install at least a “LHTR”-version, too.
    See the stickies in this subforum for help if needed.

I am not sure about the victory conditions - in any case TripleA just gives a note when the chosen victory conditions are met and does not end the game.
    In other words: You can play with whatever victory conditions you want, you just need to keep track of them yourself in case they don’t match.

In case of further questions just ask.

HTH :-)

Thanks for the help, I will give it a go. The reason I want to change the victory conditions is to try new strategies against the AI with it actually going for the same goal.

Thanks again.

• FYI these are the vicotry conditions coded for Revised:

<property name="Projection of Power" value="true" editable="true"><boolean></boolean></property> 

<property name="Honorable Surrender" value="false" editable="true"><boolean></boolean></property> 

<property name="Total Victory" value="false" editable="true"><boolean></boolean></property> 

And for LHTR:

<property name="Projection of Power" value="false" editable="true"><boolean></boolean></property> 

<property name="Honorable Surrender" value="true" editable="true"><boolean></boolean></property> 

<property name="Total Victory" value="false" editable="true"><boolean></boolean></property> 

You can set Projection of Power, Honorable Surrender or Total Victory in the game options.

You can modify the values only by editing the respective game.xml.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m