• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

Probably my favorite AA game to play. This is the go-to game when you need an AA fix but don’t have all day. Hoping to play this Thanksgiving when the bros come to town.

• Last time I played was 18 months ago . Didn’t have time to  finish, but the few hours I played, was fun. When I saw this this game first advertised ,  could not wait for it to come out. I have always had a thing for  the Russian Front (and tanks) , so this looked perfect for me.

Enjoy your next game.

Thanks for your input Witt. The Russian front is a lot of fun to re-create.

• '22 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

@hkytown1:

Probably my favorite AA game to play. This is the go-to game when you need an AA fix but don’t have all day. Hoping to play this Thanksgiving when the bros come to town.

I got this bad boy.

We could break it out down at my place if you could get a weekend off!

When you gong to get promoted to chief and set your own schedule?

Make the proles do the hard work!

Karl

I know man, I was telling other Karl that I work Saturdays now. That’s the price I pay to work close to home. I’ll try to make a Sunday game for sure this fall.

• I still play it…I’m a Russian Fronter’ too. Got the Pacific Game, but still in Shrinkwrap, lol.  :-) The 1940’s have too much Chrome for me.

• I still play this edition perfect for getting new players into the game

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17

Loved this one back in the day. I’d say this is the version that really got me hard core back into A&A. My twin brother dad and I played classis all the time when we were kids. Got a little older, still played and loved it, but other games as well. But we got Europe and it got me looking into everything A&A. Made me find Pacific. We used to combine the two maps together, even though they obviously don’t remotely work, and play them both as a huge global game before we had Global 1940. Doing that led me finding this forum, Global 1940, HBG, etc.

This game definitely has a special place for me!

• '19 '13

I still play it.

I have all the versions of A&A on board, and the Europe 1999 is one that can be done in half a day. Remember last time I played against my brother and a friend. Tricked them and forced a R5 stack attack which ended miserably for them. It was their soundest defeat to date.

Aaaah, memories.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m