• Hey so my dad loves axis and allies.  My dad currently has all of them… even the nova game one (although in a battered state). He has these strange tokens for classic. They have destroyers, kamikazes, pillboxes, no fly zones, and more. I have been trying to find the rules online but cant. Any help?

• I havw multiple copies of 2nd rules around.  The rulea do not come with pillboxes, kamikaze tokens, destroyers, or crusers.

• @DessertFox599:

I havw multiple copies of 2nd rules around.  The rulea do not come with pillboxes, kamikaze tokens, destroyers, or crusers.

So you are asking for the individual house rules of your father? Have you asked him what he used those units for?
    There hasn’t been any official expansion using those units for 2nd edition.

• I did but he lost the rules teaes ago.

No there ws no “offical” expansion,  but many third party companies made expansions for the game.

• '17 '16

This is from Philip Schwartzer: World War II: The expansion.

It is a black and white booklet cover with a Submarine as picture.

Pillbox add +1 to defense for 1 IPC, to be put on Japanese Infantry on Islands.
    Cruiser cost 13 IPCs, if Battleship worth 24 IPCs.
    Destroyer cost 8 IPCs, A2 D2 M2.

HTH.

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/22927/world-war-ii-expansion

I played a lot with this Expansion in my early twenties.  :-)

Pillboxes token are from this Expansion:
    https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/22952/world-war-ii-expansion-2

• On a somewhat related note, I saw someone do an awesome Soviet vs Allies in 1950 for 1940 gen. 2 setup and it was pretty cleaver. It set as USSR and China vs US, UK, and France.

• you want a 3d piece I sell them on Shapways

IMG_20170227_212824.jpg
    IMG_20170227_212517.jpg

• '17 '16

Is it a bunker or only a pillboxes?

• Have other Blockhouse styles.  Pictured are on a tree of (6).  I will be selling them individual as well.

Shape ways store is War Gaming Miniatures

image.png
    image.png

• I have all 3 of those expansions with rule books. Did you get it all sorted out yet or do you still have questions Desertfox?

• The publisher is gamers paradise. They are no longer around but i have all 3 of those expansions faily complete( missing 2 hellcats a commando that sort of stuff). I have all 3 rule books and the giant map that came with the third expansion. The third one is basically a mini game between the us and japan before the start of the regular game…and increased ipc values for pacific islands to encourage island hoping.

• '17 '16

@P@nther:

@DessertFox599:

Hey so my dad loves axis and allies… He has these strange tokens for classic. They have destroyers, kamikazes, pillboxes, no fly zones, and more. I have been trying to find the rules online but cant. Any help?

Look here:

http://www.axisandallies.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Axis-Allies-2nd-Edition.pdf

Hey, he never said his dad’s A&A Classic was 2nd Edition… maybe it was 1st Edition… if only there was a forum that supported all versions of classic, not just one!  :wink:

(Of course classic never had all those things the OP mentioned in any edition).

• He is asking about the gamers paradise expansions. You would know this wolfy if you ever owned a copy. You would also know which addition is was made for. Its funny that your ignorance is following me thru multiple threads today. Are you stalking me?

• '17 '16

@Bob77:

He is asking about the gamers paradise expansions. You would know this wolfy if you ever owned a copy. You would also know which addition is was made for. Its funny that your ignorance is following me thru multiple threads today. Are you stalking me?

My ignorance? If you post stupid, i’ll reply to stupid. I reply to active threads… don’t think your special because you get a reply from me, you’re not a special snowflake.

• I have somewhere 50 copies of their last inventory of 50x30 redrawn maps of this game, selling them by the map FYI

• Posting accurate information isnt posting stupid. You reply about the original op not stating 2nd edition was. The tokens in question are clearly the gamers paradise version for classic 2nd ed, so your post about classic or 2nd ed has zero relevance.
    I will reply to whatever thread I wish. Just because some one hasnt posted in a thread for 18+ monthes doesnt mean people havent been reading it currently.
    I apologize if my comment about your ignorance offended you. I meant it as lack of knowlede not stupidity.
    I do not apologize for saying your a Jackass for posting replys to 3 of my posts in one day with jackass comments.

• '17 '16

I guess you and I have different opinions of stupid, because resurrecting ancient threads to answer multiple year old questions to people that haven’t been on the forum in the same amount of multiple years, seeming to expect an impact or an answer, and doing this in multiple threads on a subject that already has many recent posts saying the same thing… yes, this is kinda stupid to me, and yes, I will comment on such stupidity.

• As someone who has recently joined, i have learned some useful and trivial info on these “dead threads” a few of them, i wish people were still posting on because the answers seem incomplete or ideas can evolve over time. Lets say someone read this thread recently, for example. They wanted to know how to use these gamers paradise expansions. By posting that i have the sets and rulebooks, they could ask questions and get answers instead of being sent to a link for the wrong rule book or just a general description of the item. Now someone can see that gamers paradise made 3 expansions and that i am willing to discuss it. It wont help the original poster but hopefully it helps someone else. I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this. Happy gaming.

• @Wolfshanze:

I guess you and I have different opinions of stupid, because resurrecting ancient threads to answer multiple year old questions to people that haven’t been on the forum in the same amount of multiple years, seeming to expect an impact or an answer, and doing this in multiple threads on a subject that already has many recent posts saying the same thing… yes, this is kinda stupid to me, and yes, I will comment on such stupidity.

This thread was started 6 months ago and the original poster was last on 2 days ago. Hmmm, maybe your right wolfy, this thread was so obsolete.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m