2nd Battle of Long Island Global 40 tournament and other versions. April 29

• HI
        We have a 1 day Global 40 Tournament at Grace Episcopal Church in Whitestone NY on April 29th. We had the firstin Jan and 26 people attended. We will do this 3 or 4 times a year and keep records for those interested. You can play any version and I know some people are playing the 1914 game and perhaps the 2nd edition and Anniversary game. However mostly it is a Global 40 slugfest with teams bidding for the allies and 2nd edition rules. An experienced team can play 2 games at once. Smaller versions such as Guadalcanal are also popular. We have players from experts to beginners.( we do have tournament champions and 1,2,3 place finishers in the WBC). We can find you a team or bring a teammate. We are expecting 25 to 30 people this time and of course more are welcome. We serve light refreshments soda, coffee, doughnuts, bread, cheese etc. ask 10.00 for the church. However if you are traveling very far we will ask for 5.00. Those wanting to sell or raffle items can. Plenty of parking near church and some in back of Church. Contact me with questions and if you have a specific request, We appreciate if you can get there 915 or 930 to set up and we start about 10-1015. We have the Church until 11. 14-15 Clintonville Street Whitestone NY. Let me know if interested.
                                                                          Joe

• HI
        We have 25 confirmed and more room. Probably 5 Global 40 games, a 2nd edition 42, and maybe 1914.  Some old games and hand painted miniature pieces and dice towers for sale no obligation. Snacks will be served, we also have a refrigerator and kitchen. We are in Whitestone queens minutes from Throgs neck or Whitestone Bridge.
                                                                                    Joe

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m