• TripleA

IAAPA still plays classic and revised only. I schooled them all. $12 and a time sink to be a tournament champ.

• '22 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

Good work!

Looks like they still use battlemap!  Wow, seriously living in the past over there.

• I bet they play those silly Kremlin, Utah, Juno, etc versions :-D that nobody plays since 1998 MSN game zone days…

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

@Imperious:

I bet they play those silly Kremlin, Utah, Juno, etc versions :-D that nobody plays since 1998 MSN game zone days…

Hahaha I’m pretty sure they do.

They are a backward bunch… when I posted the first X-DAP tourney (2012),  I went to their site and invited them to play in it, another A&A community, I thought it would be good to bridge the gap and expand our communities!

I got insta and perma banned, and my thread deleted.  For daring to post a “for cash” tourney, which is a “forbidden act”.

Good job Cow for showing them what for, and good to see you back here.

• Anybody here played on MSN game zone back in 1998’ish?

I ruled that site till it closed operations. teams up with some guy called SSoberfuhrer I was either IL or Zarathrustra

• Sponsor

@Gargantua:

@Imperious:

I bet they play those silly Kremlin, Utah, Juno, etc versions :-D that nobody plays since 1998 MSN game zone days…

Hahaha I’m pretty sure they do.

They are a backward bunch… when I posted the first X-DAP tourney (2012),  I went to their site and invited them to play in it, another A&A community, I thought it would be good to bridge the gap and expand our communities!

I got insta and perma banned, and my thread deleted.  For daring to post a “for cash” tourney, which is a “forbidden act”.

Good job Cow for showing them what for, and good to see you back here.

Good stuff, more of this from you two guys PLEASE!.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m