Landing in Former Soviet Territories

• Here’s the Situation:  Germany has completely wiped the USSR off the board.  Neither Germany or Japan occupies the Russian Pacific territories.  Can either Axis or Allied planes land in those unoccupied territories?

• Yes they can. Those territories remain allied controlled until the axis take them.

Hope you are enjoying the game?

• So the Allies can still land there even though Russia is completely fallen, but the Axis still needs to take the territories to land there.  Thanks.

And yes, I am enjoying it.  We’ve played it twice.  The last time after Global ended WAY sooner than expected!

• Yes - sorry - my answer did not make clear that axis cannot land there until they have taken those territories.

Glad you are enjoying it. It is a great game!

• Quick games.  Not enough pieces, though!

• We agree with you! But we are such addicts we have bought other versions and combined the units.☺

• '17 '16

@Private:

@ODF:

Quick games.  Not enough pieces, though!

We agree with you! But we are such addicts we have bought other versions and combined the units.☺

Ya, something as simple as buying 1942SE and combining 1941 units with 1942 units is good for both games… 1941 finally gets enough pieces, and 1942 gets some new unique models like Tiger Tanks and FW-190s.  Come to think about it, I actually threw out a bunch of 1941 units (like Japanese Tiger tanks… lolz).

• Ya, something as simple as buying 1942SE and combining 1941 units with 1942 units is good for both games… 1941 finally gets enough pieces, and 1942 gets some new unique models like Tiger Tanks and FW-190s.  Come to think about it, I actually threw out a bunch of 1941 units (like Japanese Tiger tanks… lolz).

Basically what I’ve done. (Buy 1942 then get 1941)
    Can’t wait to get those Tigers for 1942!!!

• '17 '16

@Benito:

Basically what I’ve done. (Buy 1942 then get 1941)
    Can’t wait to get those Tigers for 1942!!!

Ya… I liked the Tigers from 1941 so much, I bought extra ones from HBG. All my tank bins for each country has 30 tanks in them, and I’m pretty sure I got like 10 Tigers and 20 Panthers in my German one (I think 1941 only comes with 5 Tigers… I had to buy more from HBG).

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m