Research and Development/ Research Tokens *video

• '17 '16 Customizer

This is both, a house rule and customization, but I don’t have any topics here :)

Quick vid on my take on research and development, in addition, the description has a link to the file for the tokens if interested…. Im no young grasshopper narrator, but ill get better hopefully lol.

Thanks for looking!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ31OLwOmr0&feature=youtu.be

• Your research card says “benifit” instead of “benefit”.

Those little round tokens are sweet! I love them.

I have a house rule of my own where you roll a D12 instead of a D6. First you buy the research dice as normal, select research chart 1 or 2 (only one can be selected regardless of how many dice you bought), then you roll.

Only the highest number you rolled with your D12(s) counts.
    1-9 is research failed, dice lost.
    10 is one die carries over to next turn.
    11 is you roll the D12 on the research chart you chose. Where normally it would be 1-2-3-4-5-6 it is now 1/2-3/4-5/6-7/8-9/10-11/12.
    12 is you can pick the one you want from the research chart you chose.

You can buy as many research dice as you want but only the highest roll counts. So if you would have two or more rolls of 12, still only one counts and the rest is disregarded.

• '17 '16 Customizer

Thanks for the fix, im sure there will be more typos that are awaiting to be found! Well find out soon when I release the cards lol.

I too have been toying with the idea of carrying over dice (not all, kinda like you have it, some sort of variable)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m