I Will Never Grow Up becomes the exclusive distributor of FMG Product

• TORONTO, December 12, 2016 - I Will Never Grow Up Games has been named the worldwide exclusive distributor of Field Marshal Games line of luxury, replacement, strategy board game components.

After extensive talks between I Will Never Grow Up Games and Field Marshal Games, Field Marshal Games has made the difficult but necessary decision to close up their end user sales division and focus entirely on design and development of products in the luxury board gaming replacement parts field.

Field Marshal Games has been a passion of mine for a little over nine years" says Jeremy Blowers, founder of Field Marshal Games. "Due to changing circumstances we have entrusted the distribution of our products to I Will Never Grow Up Games because of their dedication to the customers, fans and the hobby gaming industry. This frees up time to develop new products that we know I Will Never Grow Up will be capable of bringing to customers in a professional manner.”

All orders currently pending through Field Marshal Games will be forwarded to and fulfilled by I Will Never Grow Up Games. Moving forward all FMG products can be found and purchased via the I Will Never Grow Up Games website at www.iwillnevergrowup.com.

Field Marshal Games designs and manufactures a line of luxury board game components used to bling up your board games. FMG is best known for their cornerstone product, Combat Dice; a custom silk screened set of dice designed for use with Axis and Allies as well as a myriad of other luxury gaming accessory products, mostly aimed at the war game audience.

I Will Never Grow Up Games is an online gaming news outlet, webstore, and publishing company out of Toronto, Ontario with their own exclusive line of tabletop gaming products such as Industrial Production Chips, Into the Black: Boarding Party (A Game of Space Piracy), Conflict & Chaos: Vietnam 1965, TechMage RPG and many more currently in the design process.

• '17 '16

Congrats (and I think I called this last week!)… especially important is the “all current orders pending”… that’s good news to those left in limbo.

Now people can get their dice and what-not again!

• '18 '17 '16

Congratulations!
    I thought there were more products on your page than normal yesterday.

Does this mean that the order that I placed with you yesterday will be delayed because you are filling back orders for FMG?

• @GeneralHandGrenade:

Does this mean that the order that I placed with you yesterday will be delayed because you are filling back orders for FMG?

Absolutely not. All orders we have received are packed and ready to go out the door tomorrow morning, if they have not already gone.

We are just awaiting the backlog of orders from FMG and will deal with them as quickly as possible, the good, the bad and the ugly!

• @Wolfshanze:

Congrats (and I think I called this last week!)… especially important is the “all current orders pending”… that’s good news to those left in limbo.

Now people can get their dice and what-not again!

You were close on the call Wolf. They are still doing design and production. We’re taking over everything else.

We are going to do our best to get orders to people before Christmas, but of course with that being such a tight deadline some may not make it.
    Just waiting on the backlog of orders and outstanding issues to be forwarded to us so we can get to work on getting them out ASAP (Hopefully the big work of shipping begins tomorrow morning … it won’t happen today as I’m off to my full time job in 2 hours, lol).

• I need to go make an order, ASAP!  Gotta support IWNGU!

• Thanks for the good news, IWNGU.  Out of curiosity, will the “Axis and Allies.org Official Gold Sponsor: Field Marshal Games” link that appears at the bottom of the forum’s home page be deleted, or possibly switched to an IWNGU link?

• '18 '17 '16

I say switch it and then all of us vow to never grow up in honour of this rockin’ development.  :wink:

• @CWO:

Thanks for the good news, IWNGU.  Out of curiosity, will the “Axis and Allies.org Official Gold Sponsor: Field Marshal Games” link that appears at the bottom of the forum’s home page be deleted, or possibly switched to an IWNGU link?

I can’t comment on that. I don’t think we have the income to pay for official sponsorship at this point (we are currently at a loss of about $500 for this year!) and I don’t know what FMG will do with the sponsorship as that’s not part of our deal.

Currently printing out orders - 25 so far and more to go - will work on getting these out throughout the week!

• Dangit … need to get another toner cartridge for the printer. lol.
    And thank goodness for overnight delivery of boxes from ULine!

• '21 '18 '16

Sound like the loss will turn into a profit now. Good luck you guys and I can’t wait to get a set of those dice.

• '17 '16

@IWillNeverGrowUp:

We are going to do our best to get orders to people before Christmas, but of course with that being such a tight deadline some may not make it.
    Just waiting on the backlog of orders and outstanding issues to be forwarded to us so we can get to work on getting them out ASAP

So basically, you’re just waiting to hear back from FMG…  :-P

Good luck with that, that’s been our problem all along… lolz

But seriously, I’m sure you get quicker turn around then we do… best of luck in your new endeavors… sorry to hear you’re currently at a loss for the year, hopefully you can get back in the black and start making some money… I will always give good feedback about your company to my friends.

• Sponsor

This is fantastic news for the Axis & Allies community… I wish it would have happened earlier, but better late than never.

Looking forward to discussing a deal with IWNGU in the new year to distribute customizations from the Cliffside Bunker.

WHOA!

• @Wolfshanze:

@IWillNeverGrowUp:

Just waiting on the backlog of orders and outstanding issues to be forwarded to us so we can get to work on getting them out ASAP

So basically, you’re just waiting to hear back from FMG…  :-P

Good luck with that, that’s been our problem all along… lolz

But seriously, I’m sure you get quicker turn around then we do… best of luck in your new endeavors… sorry to hear you’re currently at a loss for the year, hopefully you can get back in the black and start making some money… I will always give good feedback about your company to my friends.

Lol. In a way yes. All unfulfilled orders are now in our hands to the best of our knowledge. I will start packing and shipping tuesday morning.

Small loss but we are still profitable overall. We sunk a couple grand so far into our own board game, Into the Black so that accounts for the loss this year.

• Sponsor

Would there be a statute of limitations on unfulfilled orders?… I’ve talked to some gamers that have paid for products almost a year ago and are still waiting for them.

• @Young:

Would there be a statute of limitations on unfulfilled orders?… I’ve talked to some gamers that have paid for products almost a year ago and are still waiting for them.

Once we’ve shipped out all of the outstanding orders that have been forwarded to us, we will work on a way to help out those who’s orders have (or should have) shipped and did not receive them.

That’s a much tougher one to deal with on our end but we’ll figure something out.

• I wanted to order some dice, but dat price to the US tho….

• @ChromiumAgeCollector:

I wanted to order some dice, but dat price to the US tho….

Remember our prices are listed in Canadian so take approximately 25% off (based on current exchange rate) for USD.

If you mean shipping (which I assume you’re talking about), depending on where in the US you are, shipping is either 9.95 or 11.95 canadian (which works out to about $7.50-9).
    If you’re seeing something different, let me know … it may be a glitch.

• No, that’s what I’m seeing….  Still… dat price tho…

I’m going to have to wait until I need a more than one set to order.

• @ChromiumAgeCollector:

No, that’s what I’m seeing….  Still… dat price tho…

I’m going to have to wait until I need a more than one set to order.

Ah yeah … for one set it’s difficult. No matter how we ship to the US, even if it’s one set of 6 dice, it actually costs us that much or MORE.
    Even if we ship it in a small bubble mailer, the thickness comes in JUST too much to be considered letter mail. :(

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m