*~Absolute flawless collection of EVERYTHING A&A Selling NOW! ~*

• Believe it or not I own literally every Axis & Allies Set w/every painted miniature you can possibly think of. I have come to the conclusion that I no longer collect, and am willing to part ways with my beloved collection. Each & every miniature I own has been kept in special cases preserving them in @ state of absolute flawlessness. The privileged that contact me about purchasing individual or full sets will have a rare opportunity to own probably the finest quality miniatures in the world - at least so far I have not seen another set comparable - with that said… it gives me great pleasure to announce the complete & absolute liquidation of these fine miniatures. Anything & everything you can think of relating to Axis & Allies I most likely posses, and am willing to part ways with. If you are interested please feel free to message me, and we can go from there. I will check my messages every day, and will make it a priority to respond with haste. I am very open to negotiations & am also willing to consider trading of some sort, depending on what it may be, which you can mention in your message. Those who activily play Axis & Allies or for the collectors out there -~- This is a rare opportunity that will most likely not last long!! Seize the day!! and allow yourself to posses an army so vast & powerful, any contender would only be inferior in the wake of your presence -~-

~Side Note~ The first 5 individuals that inquire about purchase will receive %25 off first order. Thank you for your time!

• Do you have something for France for G40 that doesn’t use USSR pieces in Blue?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m