Grasshopper's G40 Card Deck (with house rule accessories)

• Sponsor

GRASSHOPPER’S G40 CARD DECK

Currently under construction

YG

• Hey Man,
    I got these printed out by MakePlayingCards.com. They were pretty cheap. 20$ ships from china. I’m really happy with how they turned out. It was kind of a pain getting them set up. I had to cut each card out of the PDF and re size it as a separate png file in gimp. They turned out good though. Thank you so much for putting these out there! My play group and I are really looking forward to using them. Should really help out with having to refer back to the rule book for every little thing too! Looks like I cant post pictures on here. lol but any way. They look great! Thanks again!

• Sponsor

@Spellapeaka:

Hey Man,
    I got these printed out by MakePlayingCards.com. They were pretty cheap. 20$ ships from china. I’m really happy with how they turned out. It was kind of a pain getting them set up. I had to cut each card out of the PDF and re size it as a separate png file in gimp. They turned out good though. Thank you so much for putting these out there! My play group and I are really looking forward to using them. Should really help out with having to refer back to the rule book for every little thing too! Looks like I cant post pictures on here. lol but any way. They look great! Thanks again!

Great to hear you like them and thanks for doing the work, I looked at that website and considered it… but thought there were to many steps to transfer the images. If you created a deck, there should be a link where others can buy the deck you designed… is that possible?

• I don’t see an option to share the deck publicly on there site. I have the images saved. I could upload them or send them to you if you want them.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m