Easter Gaming Session on Thursday (March 24) and Friday (March 25)

• '14 Customizer

We have an annual gaming session every Easter weekend and play on Thursday (March 24) and Friday (March 25). We will begin the game around noon (EST) on Thursday. One of our regular players can’t make it this year. The game is held in Ohio so I don’t expect anyone to travel although if you can that would be great. What I am proposing is that we play across the internet. My game set is a detailed custom magnetic map with painted pieces etc. The game we play is without a bid (this is subject to change based upon the player accepting) and with Technology. The Tech we play is with not discarding the tokens. This obviously creates a tech heavy game.

The way we intend to do this is have your ally transfer the game to TripleA and send you the file. Then when you post the file we will update the board. We will roll dice on our side and to make things go quickly your opponent will roll dice for you when defending. When you do your turn we will use the dice server for both your rolls and our defensive rolls. This way you can complete your turn without having to wait for our rolls in defense. Your ally is very computer savvy and an intermediate player with Global. You can discuss strategy with him in the forum post. You will most likely be playing Japan.

We can also skype so you can watch the game if you’re interested or we can send screenshots. You won’t need skype or screen shots to play but my game board is very unique and so are the pieces. Every technology has a separate piece to identify it. If you have a passion for Axis and Allies I think you will want to see the board.
    The person we are looking for should have the following criteria:
    •Must respond to moves quickly. Although we will have downtime we need someone who can be committed to replying to the posts as quickly as possible. We will inform you of breaks that we take.
    •Someone who is experienced at playing. Having played league games and being familiar with TripleA is a must.

Help us keep our annual gaming session going be attending the game across the internet. We look forward to hearing from those who are interested.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m