WOW!!! the ultimate key to GERMANY WINNING!!!

• :D sorry guys i dont actually have an awsome revolutionary idea for you but i just had to do this to……
    a) prove a point
    b) see how many views this would get
    and c) to prove a point by seeing how many views this gets

as some of you may be confused to the nature of this “topic” I have noticed(as have many others, but have not acted upon it) that roughly 50% of these topics and posts are about how to achive glorious victory with the mighty country of GERMANY!

well to me this shows that anyone and their grandma is desperate for the perfect strategy 8) . its redundant, I mean seriously… what the hell. dont you think just maybe mr harris is playing a mean joke on us all by making it how it is, like re-enacting gettysburg and telling the southerners they have a chance. now I know there are a lot of noobs out there who play and are like omg, wtf, why cant germany win good?

I dont really know what the purpose of this article is, I’m just tired(physically), and rambling on about incesit nothingness and… I don’t know, maybe I can just bring this useless fact to the surface… maybe some interesting replies will evolve this thread into something. or hey maybey you’ll productively use this information and make “how to win with germany” its own topic, but you wont cause then you can’t discriminate and would have to make it for everybody else, and that would be too much work(i’m not insulting your ethic i just figure it would be extra work), or maybe you’ll start charging people money for good strats, jk thats evil :evil: …but hey…

AND MAYBE im overstepping my bounds, and this is the right place for it(which it probably is :-? ) but i just wanted to point out the quantity, consistancy, and redundancy of this same topic day in and day out but hey even if this is all crap and its al wrong i know one thing i’m right about…

“WOW!!! the ultimate key to GERMANY WINNING!!!”<----is gonna get a sh*t load of views lol 8)

-commissar

• @Commissar_Adam:

:D sorry guys i dont actually have an awsome revolutionary idea for you but i just had to do this to……
    a) prove a point
    b) see how many views this would get
    and c) to prove a point by seeing how many views this gets

as some of you may be confused to the nature of this “topic” I have noticed(as have many others, but have not acted upon it) that roughly 50% of these topics and posts are about how to achive glorious victory with the mighty country of GERMANY!

well to me this shows that anyone and their grandma is desperate for the perfect strategy 8) . its redundant, I mean seriously… what the hell. dont you think just maybe mr harris is playing a mean joke on us all by making it how it is, like re-enacting gettysburg and telling the southerners they have a chance. now I know there are a lot of noobs out there who play and are like omg, wtf, why cant germany win good?

I dont really know what the purpose of this article is, I’m just tired(physically), and rambling on about incesit nothingness and… I don’t know, maybe I can just bring this useless fact to the surface… maybe some interesting replies will evolve this thread into something. or hey maybey you’ll productively use this information and make “how to win with germany” its own topic, but you wont cause then you can’t discriminate and would have to make it for everybody else, and that would be too much work(i’m not insulting your ethic i just figure it would be extra work), or maybe you’ll start charging people money for good strats, jk thats evil :evil: …but hey…

AND MAYBE im overstepping my bounds, and this is the right place for it(which it probably is :-? ) but i just wanted to point out the quantity, consistancy, and redundancy of this same topic day in and day out but hey even if this is all crap and its al wrong i know one thing i’m right about…

“WOW!!! the ultimate key to GERMANY WINNING!!!”<----is gonna get a sh*t load of views lol 8)

-commissar

Crazy, I don’t know about right though…. :roll: :wink:

• doesnt look like youve taken your medication. :D this is considered spam.

• :roll: i’m sorry, i really am :wink:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m