• I think this game needs a russian presence and the global rules section gives us a starting point.
      If you only have pacific set use anzac pcs to represent russian far east army.
      Place 18 inf 2 aaa as per global set up.
      All mongolia rules in effect.Russia will not ever invade mongolia.

After anzac turn Russia rolls D6
      1,2  moscow dow on japan,not required to attack.If aready at war with japan russia gets 5ipc to spend
      3,4,5  no dow: russia may move units inside russia and/or choose to remove 1/2 of his units (rounded down)
              to save moscow.
      6  no dow:Remove 1/2 russian units to save moscow.Orders from Stalin.
          Removing units increases chance that  moscow will hold off euro-axis.

Starting rd5 roll D6 to determine if moscow falls.Russia adds 1 his die roll if troops have been removed in previous rounds.However,If at least 6 russian territories are controlled by japan, subtract 1.
      1,2,3 moscow falls.For the remainder of the game,subtract 10ipc from usa bonus (more resources required on europe side}disregard if japan has units in any north america territory.
      4,5  battle rages on.Roll again next rd.
      6,7  Moscow saved,beginning next round russia rolls 3D6 /rd to determine how many ipcs he may spend on pacific map.Russin units are always placed on timguska or evenkiyskiy.Bases or facilities can be built wherever normally legal.

When I add russia,I replaces the 1 time 30ipc bonus that usa gets when 1st at war.

• this post regards A&A Pacific 1940

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m