• In Axis & Allies 1941, If Germany takes Karelia off Russia does Germany earn 13 IPCs in phase six or still only 12 IPCs?  Then if Russia does not take Karelia back in its turn does Russia only make 6IPCs in phase 6?

So does your IPCs increase as you take territories or you only always make the base IPCs?

Cheers

• Afternoon Pistol.
    You add up the territories you own in the collect income phase
    Germany would have 13, therefore.
    Russia would get 6, as you said, unless Russia recaptured Karelia or another territory worth one.
    Hope you understand now.

• You champion.

Yes we have been playing it right. Just on p 21 the rule says look up your power’s national production level on the national production chart and collect that number of IPCs.

So in phase 1 if I have 3 IPCs unspent they will be added on in phase 6?

I could choose not to spend and possibly double my IPCs?

• Welcome to the forums pistol. :-)

You are right when you collect your income and you have 3 ipcs left, then you add them to what you collected.

For your other question I would say what I said before that what you didn’t spend on you add later in phrase 6.
    I hope that was helpful. :-D

• My forum colleagues are correct pistol.

Can I just add the concept of a bank. You collect ipcs at the end of turn X. At the beginning of turn X+1 you spend some or all of them, leaving any remaining in the bank. At the end of that same turn you collect more ipcs which you add to your bank balance, the total being available to spend at the start of turn X+2.

Hope that makes sense.

And welcome to the forum. Enjoy the game!

• thanks guys

love the game this 1941 is a great starter game to me and very simple

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m