• This seems like the only version of the game (not including crazy customs) that actually labels Espiritu Santo (in the New Hebrides).  My grandfather was stationed there so that’s a big deal to me.  Is there a hi res map for this anywhere out there?  I know IL seemed to spend his time on newer versions of the game.  Any idea if there’s a better map than the 1188*796 one that I found on Google? Thanks in advance.

• What you want just the name Espiritu Santo on the map? or a separate country like the Canadian folks carry on about ( for canada)?

• I think that this island group is also depicted in A&A Guadalcanal in the American Base Card that supplements the main map.

• Well, I’d like any good Pacific Map with the island named.  So I guess a Pacific 1940 map with the label, or a better/bigger downloadable version of the ‘original’ Pacific game board, which already had it labeled.  Either would be great for me (and my family).

I have a photo of my grand dad playing baseball on the island…. naval officers versus cooks. :)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m