• '20 '19 '18 '17

Hi Everyone–New to the forum so please excuse my ignorance. I’ve looked around a bit on the forum and I can’t find any reference to an ongoing leader board or an ongoing email “tournament”, so to speak–am I not just not finding it? If there isn’t one, is there any interest in getting one going–kind of like an ongoing ranking of all the best players? Or are there tournaments going on all the time via email?

Thanks,

diss

PS–Does anyone else have problem with the search function?

• There is a league on going.  It has players ranked.  Look under the blue (at least it is blue on my screen) title, Play by Forum.  there are 3 boards in there.  The second one is Play Boardgames.  Open that forum.  Inside Play Boardgames, you will find 3 sub forums (Tournaments, League, and Team Games).  Select League.  There you will find several sub forums that have everything you want.  I am not sure what the Tournaments forum is all about (someone with more knowledge than myself would have to answer that for you).

As for the search feature.  I have problems also.  I see layers and layers of text on top of each other.  I thought it was just me because my laptop has seen better days.

Hope that helped you!  If not, I am sure someone with more knowledge than myself will help.  Everyone seems very helpful here.

• LOL!  I would have sworn this thread was in the global forum when I posted that last night.

• @dissndat:

PS–Does anyone else have problem with the search function?

I also have problems searching this website on all platforms

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m