• '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

When all mainland Chinese territories are Chinese controlled, they can invade Korea and/or Indochina if they are Japanese controlled.  They can also declare war on the Imperialist powers and attack them in territories outside China.

When all original Soviet territories are controlled by the USSR , they can declare war on the Capitalist powers and attack them in any territory or sea zone.

When either Red China or Commie Russia declare war on the allies:
      1) the other commmunist power may also declare war on the western allies
      2) the allies may declare war on either or both of the communist powers
      3) Germany, Japan, and all Neutral countries will join the allies.  All hostilities cease between axis and western powers.

The Soviet union and China can never declare war on each other.  Western powers may never declare war on each other.

Once the Reds are at war with the free world, the global war will continue until the complete extermination of either the commmies or the plutocrats.  Extermination is declared when every last sea or land unit has been eliminated and all of their territories are enemy controlled.

• Reminds me of my set up based on the E40 rulebook:
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=35472.0

• Customizer

It kind of sounds like you really hate communism.
    I mean, just as soon as either of the communist countries pops their little commie head up, suddenly Nazi Germany and Militaristic Japan actually join forces with the Imperialistic British and Liberal, Democratic Americans?
    I like how you say the global war will continue until the complete extermination of the commies “or the plutocrats”. Like there would really be a chance of the Commies winning in this scenario? With both the Axis and Allied powers against them? I mean, Russia might be pretty strong, but China will be just a bunch of infantry, perhaps a few artillery and 1 fighter. Plus they would not get the Burma Road NO anymore so would they be able to buy anymore artillery?
    You could change it upon the Communist Declaration to the Stalingrad Road. We had a game with different alliances and one was China/Russia so China was given the Stalingrad Road NO. They had to control Szechwan, Sikang, Kazakhstan and Volgograd. Then China would get an extra $6 and they could buy Artillery.

• @knp7765:

It kind of sounds like you really hate communism.
    I mean, just as soon as either of the communist countries pops their little commie head up, suddenly Nazi Germany and Militaristic Japan actually join forces with the Imperialistic British and Liberal, Democratic Americans?
    I like how you say the global war will continue until the complete extermination of the commies “or the plutocrats”. Like there would really be a chance of the Commies winning in this scenario? With both the Axis and Allied powers against them? I mean, Russia might be pretty strong, but China will be just a bunch of infantry, perhaps a few artillery and 1 fighter. Plus they would not get the Burma Road NO anymore so would they be able to buy anymore artillery?
    You could change it upon the Communist Declaration to the Stalingrad Road. We had a game with different alliances and one was China/Russia so China was given the Stalingrad Road NO. They had to control Szechwan, Sikang, Kazakhstan and Volgograd. Then China would get an extra $6 and they could buy Artillery.

Well, by the time Russia has control of all its original territories again, Germany is beaten and on the run. So the Axis powers would be practically finished by then. And if China has all its territories (and the Stalingrad Road), they can oppose a late game, practically crushed Japan while the USSR takes Europe by storm. And if they team up to take down India, the UK is pretty much gone. It’d be the US versus Russia at that point.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m