Can USA get involved in war without being attacked by japan in A&A 1941…

• folks I need your help inmediately
    is it necessary to be attacked by japan to come into play with USA in A&A 1941, or is there another way to join in…

• Morning get bombed91 and welcome to the forum.
    All sides begin at war in 1941, so the US is already in play. It is last in the turn order, but might get to roll some  dice before then.

• Has my good friend Wittman interpreted your question correctly, or is this a question about how to avoid a J attack or how to get the US involved?

• @Private:

Has my good friend Wittman interpreted your question correctly, or is this a question about how to avoid a J attack or how to get the US involved?

how to get the US involved…
    in which ways the US comes into play…
    being attacked by japan
    london defeated
    otherwise they will be expecting to be attacked by someone else to come in war
    is it possible to attack inmediately to Japan without being attacked by them…

• I think your list of questions means that wittman did take your query correctly?

The US is already involved in the war when the game starts as Pearl Harbour has already happened.

Being the last Power in the turn order, it may or may not be attacked by Germany and/or Japan before its own turn. But regardless of whether it is or is not attacked, it is already at war with both and can attack either as it wishes.

Has that helped? :-)

Good luck with your first game and let us know how it went. I played my first game only 3 months ago and now I am answering a question on this board!  You will be an expert before you know it. Which is not to say that I am yet! :-(

• @Private:

I think your list of questions means that wittman did take your query correctly?

The US is already involved in the war when the game starts as Pearl Harbour has already happened.

Being the last Power in the turn order, it may or may not be attacked by Germany and/or Japan before its own turn. But regardless of whether it is or is not attacked, it is already at war with both and can attack either as it wishes.

Has that helped? :-)

Good luck with your first game and let us know how it went. I played my first game only 3 months ago and now I am answering a question on this board! Â You will be an expert before you know it. Which is not to say that I am yet! :-(

j
    Thanks for helping me out dude
    I was totally lost to be the first game I am playing
    I wish you were here when I’ll be lost again
    c:

• Glad to have helped. Hope you love the game as much as I do …. :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m