• In counterattack the defender is little help i rebalance a little the attacker in this one. In my head the blitz in this game is not very useful, and i change a little the principle.
    Exemple, in the counterattack the german player attack  Rostov territory, Let us start again with this one. In this one the german have 4 infantry, 2 artillery, 3 tank, 1 mec infantry and 1 fighter. The soviet have 4 infantry in Ukraine. The german decide before the start of combat if try a Blizkrieg. On the start the german advance the totality of is troop i engage on Urakine, but i dont use is (viable((1)) troop for the blitz, in this case 2 tank the mec infantry and the fighter. The fisrt attack on Ukraine is go only with 4 infantry 2 artillery and 1 tank. After the first battle is over (Ukraine) it take by german the second one the blitz take place in this exemple in Caucasus, with 2 tank, 1 mec infantry and 1 fighter. This territory is protected by 2 soviet infantry, in this exemple. The second combat is resolve normally, If the german fail is blitz in Caucasus and if the soviet decide the counterattack is valid in a blitz with the normal rules of counterattack. In this rule the attacker have a little more preparation for this kind of strategie, but i have the chance to break the front line. i write, this at 5:00h morning. If is a bit too abstract, i try to re-explain.

(1) tank, mec infantry and if in range fighter and dive bomber.

• @GODLEADER:

In counterattack the defender is little help i rebalance a little the attacker in this one. In my head the blitz in this game is not very useful, and i change a little the principle.
    Exemple, in the counterattack the german player attack  Rostov territory, Let us start again with this one. In this one the german have 4 infantry, 2 artillery, 3 tank, 1 mec infantry and 1 fighter. The soviet have 4 infantry in Ukraine. The german decide before the start of combat if try a Blizkrieg. On the start the german advance the totality of is troop i engage on Urakine, but i dont use is (viable((1)) troop for the blitz, in this case 2 tank the mec infantry and the fighter. The fisrt attack on Ukraine is go only with 4 infantry 2 artillery and 1 tank. After the first battle is over (Ukraine) it take by german the second one the blitz take place in this exemple in Caucasus, with 2 tank, 1 mec infantry and 1 fighter. This territory is protected by 2 soviet infantry, in this exemple. The second combat is resolve normally, If the german fail is blitz in Caucasus and if the soviet decide the counterattack is valid in a blitz with the normal rules of counterattack. In this rule the attacker have a little more preparation for this kind of strategie, but i have the chance to break the front line. i write, this at 5:00h morning. If is a bit too abstract, i try to re-explain.

(1) tank, mec infantry and if in range fighter and dive bomber.

I actually play this way normally. Since Amphibious assaults and air attacks work like that, I apply it to blitz units too.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m