• Hi All,

Great news. We just completed the first version of our Axis and Allies app for idevices to track your IPC’s. Its called AA IPC Bank.

The first version has been released on the App Store at no charge in hopes we will get a few comments and suggestions back from the users.

Please let us know your thoughts!

Enjoy.

Frank
    Board Game Console

• Hi and thank you for sharing this.

You may want to consider to post this in the ‘software’ section of the forum where your app possibly gets more attention:

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?board=53.0

:-)

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@WorldWideArmy:

Hi All,

Great news. We just completed the first version of our Axis and Allies app for idevices to track your IPC’s. Its called AA IPC Bank.

The first version has been released on the App Store at no charge in hopes we will get a few comments and suggestions back from the users.

Please let us know your thoughts!

Enjoy.

Frank
    Board Game Console

Frank, this is great news. Thank you so much! This appreciated very much. :-D

• Thanks John!

Please let us know what you think and if there are any features you would like to see added.

Sean has asked us to add objectives to the app and we are considering a unit purchase screen.

What do you think?

Frank

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@WorldWideArmy:

Thanks John!

Please let us know what you think and if there are any features you would like to see added.

Sean has asked us to add objectives to the app and we are considering a unit purchase screen.

What do you think?

Frank

All that would help in adding and subtracting your money when your calculating for each country and what each country needs for each turn.

To be honest I haven’t had time to look it over, because I have been swamped at work. Tax season is always a big time for me in retail.

Thanks again for this. :-)

John

• Hi All!

Thanks to all those that provided some great feedback on the AA IPC Bank App so far.

We will be releasing a new version this month that will add objectives to the banking system.

See attached a sample screen shot of the new objective screen.

We still would love to hear from more players and their thoughts or suggestions for the app.

Thanks for all your support!

Frank

Board Game Console

AAappIPCObjectives copy.jpg

• Can we expect to see an android version? I don’t buy apple products…

• HI Amanntai,

Not in the near future. Possibly by summer.

Frank

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m