HBG's British supplement set

• Hello artist’s  customizers and enthusiasts!  I know I wasn’t the only one patiently waiting for that HBG british supplement set to finally arrive so that we can finally get some color on them! Just wanted to post a few in progress pics of some of the units I have finished over the weekend. I started with the air…as is my fav, and will continue from there.  Looking forward too seeing some of the other great talent on this forum and see their painted british pieces aswell!
    hurricaneAA2.jpg
    hurricaneAA.jpg

• swordfish……id like to purchase a bunch of these and use them as all british AC aircraft for my games

swordfish1.jpg
    swordfish2.jpg

• Stirling heavy bomber….

stirling2.jpg
    stirling3.jpg

• Customizer

Good God you churn out extremely nice pieces quickly! I must ask, did you sell your soul to Satan to get this ability?

Very nice work!

• '14 Customizer

Fantastic! I love the detail especially the lines on the wings and the canopy.  I just finished putting decals on my UK air last evening.

• Great work!

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

Very Nice work.
    If you want your pictures of the painted items on our site email us the pics and we will add them to the units. Let us know if you want your name by “painted by”
    info@

• '16 Customizer

Wow, those are beautiful! How do you get the lines on the wings? I would guess an ink wash, but it looks like it’s just painted by free hand on the bombers.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

Wow, just wow, fantastic job! These are unbelievable! :-D

• Thanks for the comments guys appreciate them! Cyanight, looking forward too seeing your british air units when you get the chance, have really enjoyed your work. I really need to get decals too, I hate having too hand bomb the roundles, hopefully john browns union jack source will pull through! CoachofMany thank you for the offer! I love your guys work and hope you keep turning out new pieces and enjoy what we bring too your sculps!  Spitefire38, thanks for the compliment, yes the lines on the wings of the hurricanes, swordfish, and stirling are all free hand.  I have been trying too play around with adding somemore details too the great sculpts.  The stirling bomber of course is quite massive with a large wing so painting a few panel lines wasn’t too bad….I think they add too the ruggedness of these old beautiful birds! I also wanted the hurricanes too look a little rugged as they were the workhorse of the RAF! Same goes for the sword fish bi plane. I really think a good canopy can bring the sculpt too life! so I try and get the best lines I can, the hurricanes are really small so dry brushing them was really tough!

Thanks again guys, will post more units as I finish them.  check out spitefire38’s Japanese infantry if you haven’t yet…they are steller!

@jwo1984:

Thanks for the comments guys appreciate them! Cyanight, looking forward too seeing your british air units when you get the chance, have really enjoyed your work. I really need to get decals too, I hate having too hand bomb the roundles, hopefully john browns union jack source will pull through! CoachofMany thank you for the offer! I love your guys work and hope you keep turning out new pieces and enjoy what we bring too your sculps!  Spitefire38, thanks for the compliment, yes the lines on the wings of the hurricanes, swordfish, and stirling are all free hand.  I have been trying too play around with adding somemore details too the great sculpts.  The stirling bomber of course is quite massive with a large wing so painting a few panel lines wasn’t too bad….I think they add too the ruggedness of these old beautiful birds! I also wanted the hurricanes too look a little rugged as they were the workhorse of the RAF! Same goes for the sword fish bi plane. I really think a good canopy can bring the sculpt too life! so I try and get the best lines I can, the hurricanes are really small so dry brushing them was really tough!

Thanks again guys, will post more units as I finish them.  check out spitefire38’s Japanese infantry if you haven’t yet…they are steller!

Starting next week, we will start carrying I-94 Decals for our models. We have them in stock, just getting them up on the website, give us a few more days.

@coachofmany:

Starting next week, we will start carrying I-94 Decals for our models. We have them in stock, just getting them up on the website, give us a few more days.

This is really big news! And a very welcome addition. Excellent work guys at HBG.

@coachofmany:

@jwo1984:

Thanks for the comments guys appreciate them! Cyanight, looking forward too seeing your british air units when you get the chance, have really enjoyed your work. I really need to get decals too, I hate having too hand bomb the roundles, hopefully john browns union jack source will pull through! CoachofMany thank you for the offer! I love your guys work and hope you keep turning out new pieces and enjoy what we bring too your sculps!�  Spitefire38, thanks for the compliment, yes the lines on the wings of the hurricanes, swordfish, and stirling are all free hand.�  I have been trying too play around with adding somemore details too the great sculpts.�  The stirling bomber of course is quite massive with a large wing so painting a few panel lines wasn’t too bad….I think they add too the ruggedness of these old beautiful birds! I also wanted the hurricanes too look a little rugged as they were the workhorse of the RAF! Same goes for the sword fish bi plane. I really think a good canopy can bring the sculpt too life! so I try and get the best lines I can, the hurricanes are really small so dry brushing them was really tough!

Thanks again guys, will post more units as I finish them.�  check out spitefire38’s Japanese infantry if you haven’t yet…they are steller!

That is great news Coach. :-D

• Man this is perfect! now when I order units from HBG I can order decals too! thanks guys! cuts down on all the shipping from multiple places for us Canadians!  :-D

• '14 Customizer

I was just about to order some from I-94 until I saw this post from HBG.  Definitely going to make things easier getting the sculpts and decals from one source.

• Thanks Coach.  This is great news indeed.

Decals are for sale now. If you need a sheet I do not have let me know and I will order some on next order.

• Hey coach…
    Have you ever think decals for smaller stuff…1/600 or 1/700?

AL

@crusaderiv:

Hey coach…
    Have you ever think decals for smaller stuff…1/600 or 1/700?

AL

let me know which ones and we will get them stocked

• hey guys, just the last two units of the brits airpower the fairey Barracuda’s.  These were fun too paint…wanted too make them look weathered from missions off the flight deck of the Ark royal, so added some silver paint to mimic some paint chipping…

barracudaM.jpg
    barracudaL.jpg

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m