• This may have already been stated in a previous forum, so sorry if it was. I was just watching “World War 2 In Color”, my favorite tv show about the war, and I was thinking about how vital the railroad was. During the winter after Germany just missed hitting Moscow, troops were shipped from Siberia to Moscow that were vital to the city’s protection. so, my idea is…

Trans Siberian RR;

1)    Exists along Russia to Samara, Samara to Novosibirsk, Novosibirsk to Timguska, Timguska to Yenisey, Yenisey to Yakut SSR, SSR to Buryatia, Buryatia to Amur, Amur to Siberia, Siberia to Soviet Far East, where Vladivostok is located.

1. Each ground unit moving along this path will receive +1 movement. Ex; inf -> 2, mech -> 3, etc

2. An NO for the USSR will be added for “+2 if Railway is completely unobstructed” for “access to resources”

3. if any one territory is occupied by axis, the railway is blocked and cannot be used.

Feel free to post comments and yet again sorry if this was already posted.

SJS063

• Russian General to the 18 Infantry on the Eastern front:

“Abandon the East to Japan! It’s only worth about 4 IPC’s anyway! YOU ARE NEEDED TO DEFEND THE PARTS OF OUR MOTHERLAND I CARE ABOUT!”

• Customizer

@EnoughSaid:

Russian General to the 18 Infantry on the Eastern front:

“Abandon the East to Japan! It’s only worth about 4 IPC’s anyway! YOU ARE NEEDED TO DEFEND THE PARTS OF OUR MOTHERLAND I CARE ABOUT!”

Funny!

SJS063,
    Vladivostok is not located in the Soviet Far East. It is just a little north of Korea. That would put it in Amur.
    Your idea would still work, just make the railway end at Amur. You don’t really need it to go through Siberia or Soviet Far East.

• @EnoughSaid:

I believe that the General who said this was named Youstayin Moskowvich Izgudenof, a somewhat obscure figure in Russian military history.

• Customizer

@CWO:

@EnoughSaid:

I believe that the General who said this was named Youstayin Moskowvich Izgudenof, a somewhat obscure figure in Russian military history.

Ha ha!

• My bad, I somehow got Vladivostok and kamkatcha confused. But yes, just rearrange railroad to its ACTUAL spot. Sorry again.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m