• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

COMING SOON!
    sgtrock1024x768.jpg

Preliminary team sign ups below:

1. Team GARL (Gargantua + Karl7)

Note - Last year there were rules regarding team formations, (IE - Each team was to introduce a new player to TripleA) rules for team formation are not yet in force, but may be shortly, so early bird registration for serious contenders, or those who want to play on specific teams is encouraged.

PRELIMINARY RULES/PURPOSE/GAME-NOTES FOR DISCUSSION

PURPOSE

1. To have more fun than XDAP #1!

2. To grow community strength and numbers, by encouraging new users to join, and encourage new A&A.org friendships

3. To support and promote the ongoing beast that is TripleA! and it’s success!

RULES

1. Garg is in charge, but two deputies will also be appointed, and with equal authority. The first ruling to be posted in the game thread will stand, choose your judges wisely!  Deputies will not be overruled.

2. ALL GAMES will be TripleA version 1.8.0.3.
          - Played by Forum or Live TripleA Game (But you must atleast upload a save file to a thread)
          - All Games will be TEAM vs TEAM  That’s either 2 OR 3 players per team, no larger.
          - All Games will be 1940 GLOBAL 2ND EDITION- NO BID.  Side will be determined by random die
          - Setup will include a standard setup change equivalent to a typical allied bid
              (Yet to be determined, but expect RUS bmb will return)
          - TECH IS OPTIONAL, but both sides must agree before the game starts

- DICED CHALLENGE - Each team will receive 1 dice challenge card per PBF game, allowing a reroll for an entire turn of battles.  Note for simplicity that this will only apply to an attacking players turn, and the first/botched turn must be posted.  The roll does not apply to tech.

3*. The tournament style and format is yet to be determined

4*. The Grand Prize is to be determined

5. Regular Tournament concepts and common sense, like being courteous, and posting regularily etc APPLY, and are subjected to the whim and wrath of myself and the deputies as previously explained in rule # 1.

6. The new guy bonus!  If a member of your team is new to A&A.org, or to TripleA, each game they play they will recieve the new guy bonus!  1 inf piece will go to the power they are playing, placed at the new guys discretion, whilst minding typical bid restrictions.

7. There will be no rule #7

• In the mood of playing a tournament… any partner interested can pm me :)

• Noll is fool enough to play alongside me. Does that make us Team 2?
    Forza Italia!

• @wittmann:

Noll is fool enough to play alongside me. Does that make us Team 2?
    Forza Italia!

Do you have a team name?

The Wittmanollers?

• '12

@Gargantua:

Preliminary team sign ups below:

1. Team GARL (Gargantua + Karl7)
    2.  Team Boldman (Boldfresh + Gamerman)

Note - Last year there were rules regarding team formations, (IE - Each team was to introduce a new player to TripleA) rules for team formation are not yet in force, but may be shortly, so early bird registration for serious contenders, or those who want to play on specific teams is encouraged.

• '12

@Gargantua:

PRELIMINARY RULES/PURPOSE/GAME-NOTES FOR DISCUSSION

PURPOSE

1. To have more fun than XDAP #1!

2. To grow community strength and numbers, by encouraging new users to join, and encourage new A&A.org friendships

3. To support and promote the ongoing beast that is TripleA! and it’s success!

RULES

1. Garg is in charge, but two deputies will also be appointed, and with equal authority. The first ruling to be posted in the game thread will stand, choose your judges wisely!  Deputies will not be overruled.

2. ALL GAMES will be TripleA version 1.8.0.3.
          - Played by Forum or Live TripleA Game (But you must atleast upload a save file to a thread)
          - All Games will be TEAM vs TEAM  That’s either 2 OR 3 players per team, no larger.
          - All Games will be 1940 GLOBAL 2ND EDITION- NO BID.  Side will be determined by random die
          - Setup will include a standard setup change equivalent to a typical allied bid
               (Yet to be determined, but expect RUS bmb will return)
          - TECH IS OPTIONAL, but both sides must agree before the game starts

- DICED CHALLENGE - Each team will receive 1 dice challenge card per PBF game, allowing a reroll for an entire turn of battles.  Note for simplicity that this will only apply to an attacking players turn, and the first/botched turn must be posted.  The roll does not apply to tech.

3*. The tournament style and format is yet to be determined

4*. The Grand Prize is to be determined

5. Regular Tournament concepts and common sense, like being courteous, and posting regularily etc APPLY, and are subjected to the whim and wrath of myself and the deputies as previously explained in rule # 1.

6. The new guy bonus!  If a member of your team is new to A&A.org, or to TripleA, each game they play they will recieve the new guy bonus!  1 inf piece will go to the power they are playing, placed at the new guys discretion, whilst minding typical bid restrictions.

7. There will be no rule #7

Garg you’re the best tournament administrator of all time.  On another note, I wholeheartedly nominate Wheatbeer and Wittman as deputies.

• Thank you Boldfresh. Not that I know what that means!
    NollWitt or WittNoll. Prefer the second. First makes us sound like we share a brain.

• '12

i highly recommend that someone team up with yoshi before we create team Boldyoshiman

• Hey Witt, what about “Defrosted Tuna Team?”
    It’s the name I used in the last tournament with ghr2 :D

• Not to be a Hitler or anything, but I am vegetarian. I can’t be a fish that was once in a freezer.
    You choose a name though.
    How about the Italians?

• TeamItalyPwnsEverything

that’s the name!

• I an happy to be half of that team, Noll.
    Mr Garg, Sir, we have a name worthy of our haughtiness.

• '12

@wittmann:

Thank you Boldfresh. Not that I know what that means!
    NollWitt or WittNoll. Prefer the second. First makes us sound like we share a brain.

see rule 1 in garg’s post

• I can’t read Mold. Noll has the brain today.

• he wants to make you an arbiter, kinda.
    You sure made yourself know here Wittman! I remember when I explain you how to run tripleA the first time! I CREATED A MONSTER!

• '12

Mold?  Stooping to base insults so quickly Wittman?  I see how it’s gonna be.

• From now on you shall be known as Frank. Hope that makes you happy Noll.

You did  help tremendously and for that I am eternally grateful. On the subject of monsters, I think I am the monster in my house now:  my wife has lost me to this community. She might just kill you if we ever meet up. (Just to let you know.)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m