• I know we got read those card from left to right for each sector but let say I only have 3 units left for Omaha beach box and I roll 8 units for the usa that turn can can I pick some units from my all beach box and mix them whit my Omaha units.

second question can I start using my all beach box units on the Omaha and Utah beach or do I need too use those after my Omaha & Utah reinforcement are gone

• You can not “skip ahead” on your charts. If units are listed as having to go to a certain beach and that beachhead box doesn’t have enough room they will hold up any units that follow them. Even if the following units could go to another beach that has room. It is on page 13 of the rulebook, “No unit can enter play till the unit preceding it has entered play.”

FAQ

• thx for the answer but I think you got it wrong

let say i have 3 units left on my Omaha reinforcement and i rolled 6 can i fill up the Omaha beach box and use those all beah units to fill up the empty room on my omaha.

• and also can we use all the beach box units before the Utah & Omaha reinforcement. and for U.K. what the order top left and keep going down ?

• Official Q&A

@shaigan:

thx for the answer but I think you got it wrong

He got it right.

@shaigan:

let say i have 3 units left on my Omaha reinforcement and i rolled 6 can i fill up the Omaha beach box and use those all beah units to fill up the empty room on my omaha.

Under those circumstances, you have used all of your Utah and Omaha Beach reinforcements, so yes.

@shaigan:

and also can we use all the beach box units before the Utah & Omaha reinforcement.

No.

@shaigan:

and for U.K. what the order top left and keep going down ?

Left to right, top to bottom.

• thx alot for the answer got one more question when the usa are down whit only all beach box  reinforcement is it like u.k. top to bottom also ?

• Left to right. Top to bottom. No unit may enter play unless the unit prior has entered play. This applies to all charts.

• thx a lot can you explain in detail the tactic axis card when they flood 1 zone for 1 turn I need too know the full detail please :-)

• bump

• You’re gonna have to give me some more info and after you came asking for help and then said I was wrong you’re gonna have to ask much more nicely.

I don’t know which tactic card that is off the top of my head or what it is you’re not understanding about it. Maybe even start a new topic for it so it will be easier for others with the same question to find later.

• So did you have a specific question?

• I would say of all the D&D variants we’ve played, the guys and I have almost no arguments or conflicts about rules etc with D-Day.

Cheers,
    Starlight Sniper

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m