• '18 '17 '16

Supreme maps for AA1941 finalized.

• 3 Sizes: 1625x863mm, 1329x700mm, 1119x600mm

• 2 styles: triple border lines, double border lines

• All in all 6 maps (2x3), each approximately 50 MB.

• download via link (see download advice below))

• map is based on the landscape bitmap of AA1942, first edition (most beautiful map in comparisson to other maps)

• mongolia landscape reduced

• switzerland landscape reduced

• northern turkey landscape added

• all borders new according to the topology of AA1941 (OOB)

• all territories new according to the topology of AA1941 (OOB)

• all seazones new according to the topology of AA1941 (OOB)

• background pictures in some seazones

• national production chart, NPC (optional)

• mobilisation zone, MZ (optional)

To whom it may concern: it would be possible to adjust the map for special home rules or for the purpose of improving game play… (e.g. new borders/countries/seazones, adjusted IPC, modified mobilisation zone).

Downlaod advice:
    1. Click on the link, you will be connected to mediafire.com
    2. interrupt immediately the automatically starting download process by clicking on the download button at the upper right screen (see picture below)
    3. new screen, commence the download by clicking on the green button with the caption “download”

PLEASE LOOK AT PAGE 2 OF THE THREAD FOR THE FINAL VERSIONS!!!
    6 VERSIONS OF DIFFERENT SIZE AND STYLE ARE DELIVERED!!!

Download button.jpg

• '18 '17 '16

1941 Map finalized.
    Link to the new map:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/8t116yzm2qk8t66/1941-v02.pdf

It would be nice, if someone have checked the map concerning the topology.

• '18 '17 '16

Some corrections:

• some neutral borders corrected
    • some IPC values corrected

New version:
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/b401qs6h2797sqg/1941-v09.pdf

• Awesome!! Thats exactly what I am searching for at the moment! (I bought A&A41 yesterday)

Imo you only need to correct the IPC-chart and make US worth 17 IPC.

Maybe you could take a look at my paint-map of A&A 1914. I am really happy with the tts but it would look much cooler with geographical terrain effects like yours or the ones of Imperious Leader…

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=31315.30

• '18 '17 '16

IPC chart corrected.

New Version:
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/0ya2c08a5c4xjpr/1941-v10.pdf

size: 1625mm x 863mm (a second map in a smaller size will be finalized, when all errors are fixed)

• Hi,
    I just wanted to get some news about the final version of this map. A big thank you for the huge work already done  :-)

• '18 '17 '16

Out of sight, out of mind.  
    So far, I didn’t receive any additional feedback or comments on errors concerning the map, all known errors are already fixed in version 10. Nevertheless, I will do a final check on the weekend and then release the final version.

• Thanks a lot for the fast reply, much appreciated. And for your excellent work  :-)
    @dedo:

size: 1625mm x 863mm (a second map in a smaller size will be finalized, when all errors are fixed)

What will be the final size please ?
    Can’t wait for the final version !  :lol:

• '18 '17 '16

What will be the final size please

Make a suggestion, what size would you like to have (mm x mm)? Please bear in mind, that another size of the map should keep the proportionality of lenght and width of the actual map.

• The actual size is size: 1625mm x 863mm; i think 1500 mm x ? mm (don’t know how to calculate) would be great, keeping the proportionality.

• '18 '17 '16

1500mm? Hm, there is hardly a difference in comparison to the 1625mm x 863mm size. What do you think of roundabout 1200mm x 600mm? This is far more than the OOB size (830mm x 450mm), provides a lot of space for the (few…) units and would fit a normal table size (width/depth 60 cm).

• '18 '17 '16

For a 600mm width, the length would be 1129mm.
    For a 700mm width, the length would be 1317mm.

• '18 '17 '16

Three sizes will be uploaded:
    600mm width, length 1129mm.
    700mm width, length 1317mm.
    863mm width, length 1625mm.

• '18 '17 '16

Final map 1941, size 600mm x 1229mm (ca, 50 MB).

http://www.mediafire.com/view/xb7v0evwmi3jey3/1941-triple_border_width_600.pdf

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND TO CHECK THE MAP PRIOR PRINTING!

• '18 '17 '16

Final map 1941, size 700mm x 1317mm (ca, 50 MB).

http://www.mediafire.com/view/k3z1hsl5fbo7du5/1941-triple_border_width_700.pdf

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND TO CHECK THE MAP PRIOR PRINTING!

• Thanks a lot. I know this is a hard work and i think people could at least say a little “thanks” that costs nothing.
    I’m gonna check the maps next week (actually i can just go on the internet in the week-ends for a fex weeks, but not during the week) and see what version i will print.
    Thanks, again. Really. You rule !!  :-)

• '18 '17 '16

Thanks a lot. I know this is a hard work and i think people could at least say a little “thanks” that costs nothing.
    I’m gonna check the maps next week (actually i can just go on the internet in the week-ends for a fex weeks, but not during the week) and see what version i will print

Please will you tell me , if you are satisfied concerning the size. If the larger map is too small for you, I will prepare a larger one for you.

…and thank you for the feedback, nice to know, that there are people outside, who realise what a lot of work a map is to do.

• Doesn’t work for me _ I’ve tried several different versions and it just downloads a blank page every time

• '18 '17 '16

Doesn’t work for me _ I’ve tried several different versions and it just downloads a blank page every time

try the following:

1. click on the link, mediafire starts a download
    2. interrupt the download by clicking on the upper right button with the caption “download” (see graphic below)
    3. a window opens with specifications for the download (see second graphic below)
    4. click on download.

Download button.jpg
    Download mediafire.jpg

• Tried that too: it appears to download successfully but when I open it all I get is a white page :?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m