• i had someone say to me that the computer offers no challenge…i tried it a few time and i have to concur…but there is a feature on the interactive game under the UNIT EDIT tab…if you enable the KREMLIN then you can put advantages to your opponent (computer) in the form of extra units on certain of their territorities…if you need further challenges find out which neutral territories give the computer additional help…some of these matches last me 50 rounds…and you will also get to practice when you are down units by tech rolling first round … sometimes when i play axis i will give the tanks on germany a 3 defend to even things out but it really should be the anti aircraft vs tanks or infantry vs tanks that should get the 88 bonus or if they would let your infantry hit at 2 on offense if accompanied by tanks …but the 3 tank bonus is good enough since they dont let you do that…and also for japan i sometimes make the carrier cost 7 and by using the KREMLIN OPTIONS it makes a new game out of it…where the computer is actually a challenge…happy warring

• is this the Hasbro PC version? Just started playing it. . . is there a forum here for that version?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m