• '19 '13

Hi everybody!

I’ve been traveling between USA and Europe a lot lately for business, and it’s not stopping until end of next week, with two more transatlantic flights coming up the next 6 days!

This means that I am not able to move as often as I usually do, BUT I will play as much as I can in the games that are already running, and I will start the new games I’ve committed to as soon as I can. Just wanted to give a heads up.

No need to worry - if I have created a game thread but not moved yet, it is because I want to know which overall strategy to pursue before I move - this especially goes for the games with big bids ;) I need to find some time to sit down and relax soon, and will move as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding! All will soon be back to normal :)

Arathorn

• '19 '13

To those who are waiting for me to start the game:

I’ve been very busy the last few days, traveling from Europe to the USA, and I am getting ready to leave again in a couple of days. As soon as this week is over, I will have a lot more time on my hands, so most likely I will get into a good flow around Monday next week.

Until then! Enjoy the world cup!

• '19 '13

You are not forgotten ;)

Another international business trip with a ton of meetings causes some slow play on my part. But a weekend is coming up!

Stay tuned ;)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m