A&APlayer (axis) vs Cmdr Brado (allies+9)

• Bid was 1 Brit Sub in SZ98. 1 Anzac Inf in New Guinea.

Good luck Commander!

• Test summary from TripleA, engine version: 1.8.0.3, time: 18:47:39

• TripleA Move Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 3.9

Game History

Round: 1

Purchase Units - Germans
                Germans buy 1 armour, 1 bomber, 1 destroyer and 1 mech_infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Politics - Germans
                Germans takes Political Action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians
                    Germans succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Germans and Russians from Neutrality to War
                    Germans succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and British from Neutrality to Allied
                    Germans succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and UK_Pacific from Neutrality to Allied
                    Germans succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and ANZAC from Neutrality to Allied
                    Germans succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and French from Neutrality to Allied
                    Germans succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and Neutral_Allies from Neutrality to Friendly_Neutral
                    Germans succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and Neutral_Axis from Neutrality to Unfriendly_Neutral

Combat Move - Germans
                1 battleship moved from 113 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 124 Sea Zone to 111 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 118 Sea Zone to 119 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 119 Sea Zone to 111 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 108 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 103 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 117 Sea Zone to 106 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from Norway to 111 Sea Zone
                1 fighter and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Western Germany to 111 Sea Zone
                2 bombers and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Germany to 110 Sea Zone
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Western Germany to 110 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from Holland Belgium to 110 Sea Zone
                3 armour, 2 artilleries and 4 infantry moved from Holland Belgium to France
                1 artillery, 3 infantry and 4 mech_infantrys moved from Western Germany to France
                2 infantry moved from Romania to Bessarabia
                1 armour moved from Romania to Eastern Poland
                1 armour moved from Slovakia Hungary to Eastern Poland
                1 armour, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Poland to Baltic States
                1 fighter moved from Slovakia Hungary to Bessarabia
                2 infantry moved from Slovakia Hungary to Eastern Poland
                1 infantry moved from Poland to Eastern Poland
                2 armour moved from Greater Southern Germany to Eastern Poland
                1 armour moved from Greater Southern Germany to France

• No scrambles…

• Test summary from TripleA, engine version: 1.8.0.3, time: 21:22:35

• Test summary from TripleA, engine version: 1.8.0.3, time: 21:24:40

• Disregard the test posts.

• TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 3.9

Game History

Purchase Units - Germans
                Germans buy 1 armour, 1 bomber, 1 destroyer and 1 mech_infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Politics - Germans
                    Germans succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Germans and Russians from Neutrality to War
                    Germans succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and British from Neutrality to Allied
                    Germans succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and UK_Pacific from Neutrality to Allied
                    Germans succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and ANZAC from Neutrality to Allied
                    Germans succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and French from Neutrality to Allied
                    Germans succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and Neutral_Allies from Neutrality to Friendly_Neutral
                    Germans succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and Neutral_Axis from Neutrality to Unfriendly_Neutral

Combat Move - Germans
                1 artillery, 3 infantry and 4 mech_infantrys moved from Western Germany to France

Combat - Germans
                Battle in 106 Sea Zone
                    Germans attack with 1 submarine
                    British defend with 1 destroyer and 1 transport
                    Germans win, taking 106 Sea Zone from Neutral with 1 submarine remaining. Battle score for attacker is 15
                    Casualties for British: 1 destroyer and 1 transport
                Battle in 91 Sea Zone
                    British defend with 1 cruiser
                    Germans win with 1 submarine remaining. Battle score for attacker is 12
                    Casualties for British: 1 cruiser
                Battle in 111 Sea Zone
                    Germans attack with 2 fighters, 2 submarines and 2 tactical_bombers
                    British defend with 1 battleship, 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer
                    Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the British
                    Germans win with 2 fighters, 1 submarine and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 34
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 submarine
                    Casualties for British: 1 battleship, 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer
                Battle in 110 Sea Zone
                    Germans attack with 1 battleship, 2 bombers, 2 fighters, 1 submarine and 2 tactical_bombers
                    French defend with 1 cruiser; British defend with 1 battleship and 1 cruiser
                    Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the Germans
                    Germans win with 1 battleship, 2 bombers, 2 fighters, 1 submarine and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 44
                    Casualties for French: 1 cruiser
                    Casualties for British: 1 battleship and 1 cruiser
                Battle in France
                    Germans attack with 4 armour, 3 artilleries, 7 infantry and 4 mech_infantrys
                    French defend with 1 aaGun, 1 airfield, 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 factory_major, 1 fighter and 6 infantry; British defend with 1 armour and 1 artillery
                    Germans captures 19PUs while taking French capital
                    Germans converts factory_major into different units
                    Germans win, taking France from French with 4 armour, 3 artilleries, 2 infantry and 4 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 38
                    Casualties for Germans: 5 infantry
                    Casualties for French: 1 aaGun, 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 6 infantry
                    Casualties for British: 1 armour and 1 artillery
                Battle in Baltic States
                    Germans attack with 1 armour, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Russians defend with 3 infantry
                    Germans win, taking Baltic States from Russians with 1 armour, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 9
                    Casualties for Russians: 3 infantry
                Battle in Eastern Poland
                    Germans attack with 4 armour and 3 infantry
                    Russians defend with 2 infantry
                    Germans win, taking Eastern Poland from Russians with 4 armour and 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                    Casualties for Russians: 2 infantry
                Battle in Bessarabia
                    Germans attack with 1 fighter and 2 infantry
                    Germans win, taking Bessarabia from Russians with 1 fighter and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
                Trigger Germans Conquer France: Setting switch to true for conditionAttachment_French_1_Liberation_Switch attached to French

Non Combat Move - Germans
                3 aaGuns, 3 artilleries and 11 infantry moved from Germany to Poland
                2 artilleries and 6 infantry moved from Greater Southern Germany to Slovakia Hungary
                1 cruiser and 1 transport moved from 114 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone
                2 bombers moved from 110 Sea Zone to Western Germany
                2 aaGuns moved from Western Germany to Holland Belgium
                3 infantry moved from Norway to Finland
                      Germans take Finland from Neutral_Axis
                2 infantry moved from Denmark to 113 Sea Zone
                2 infantry moved from 113 Sea Zone to Norway
                1 fighter moved from Bessarabia to Slovakia Hungary
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Baltic States to Slovakia Hungary
                1 tactical_bomber moved from 110 Sea Zone to Holland Belgium
                2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from 111 Sea Zone to Western Germany
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 110 Sea Zone to Holland Belgium
                1 fighter moved from 110 Sea Zone to Western Germany
                1 aaGun moved from Western Germany to Holland Belgium

Place Units - Germans
                1 destroyer placed in 113 Sea Zone
                1 bomber placed in Western Germany
                1 armour and 1 mech_infantry placed in Germany

Turn Complete - Germans
                Germans collect 38 PUs; end with 57 PUs total
                Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 62 PUs

• My bad, I was clicking too fast and should’ve stopped to ask about sz111 once I got 2 hits on Rd1 of combat. I just went with the default, again I just clicked through it. It wasn’t until my sub missed that I realized that I could’ve cost you a hit there if the sub had hit. The sub missed so you had the benefit of a higher punch on D and I’d have been willing to reroll either the entire battle or just given you a roll on the forum to give you the benefit of the doubt on what your casualty choice would’ve been.

As it was, I really could not have asked for a better opener than that. +161 IPC swing in those battles is pretty impressive.

• Couldn’t have asked for a better round? LOL! Really? You don’t say. You could have asked for a better round. You could’ve asked for no casualties at all, which is pretty much what happened. I’ve never seen this one sided dicing.

You should have lost at least 4 Subs in all the sea battles, if you go with average dicing. I can accept you only losing 3 Subs but only losing 1 Sub is pretty ridiculous. Then, in all the Russian battles, you lose 1 Inf.  :lol:  :-o  :roll: Should have lost at least 2 Inf minimum. Then in France, you only lost 5 Inf, when you should have lost all 7 of your Inf, plus 2 of your Mechs.

At this point, I concede. I can accept less than average dicing over the course of a game, even can accept a round of bad dicing or several small, less important battles of bad dicing but not the entire German first round, where every battle goes your way. I would have continued if you had lost 2 more subs but this round of dicing was a joke. Congrats on the great dicing.

I’ve been telling the folks at TripleA that their dicing engine is flawed for quite some time. It rolls strings of numbers rather than being truly random like the Forum dice engine.

• :oops:

I don’t want to claim a win after just 1 round like this. How about this as a fix:

• Assuming I get this right, I roll right now to see which subs I lose (1 sz106, 2 sz110, 3 sz111, 4  sz91)
      DiceRolling 2d4:
      (3, 4)  
      –-Repeat of the same number just means I only lose 1 sub.

• I lose an infantry in Baltic States since that’s where I most likely would have lost someone

• I lose 4 more units in Paris (2inf, 2art) and I roll another dice to see if I lose another one. 20% chance I don’t based on triplea, so 4 or less on a 5 sided dice and another art is gone.
      DiceRolling 1d5:
      (3)

In return what I get

• Continue playing a game that has been bidded and already started vs

• Fair play

• 1 LL reroll in any battle that I choose at some point in the future (attacking/defending). I call it, even after the fact if it were your turn and then it’s rolled here on the forum. If you are the attacker, you get the option of retreating at any point after a full round of dice has been thrown and you can alter your noncom and placements if you so wish. And I’ll wait to see what (if any) edits you want to do before I go. Once I start the next Axis country, it’s too late for me to go back and call for a reroll on a battle that happened on your turn. If allied turns happen sequentially (ie, US/China/UK) you might want to wait if a major or potentially game altering battle happened to see if I want to use my reroll. As if I do use it I can go back to US and you’d have to redo China/UK. I’ll be fair and won’t use it just as a get out of jail free card and for example make you redo a good UK turn just because. The reroll will only be used for larger battles that I get diced on.

• TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 3.9

Game History

Purchase Units - Germans

Politics - Germans

Combat Move - Germans

Combat - Germans
                Battle in 106 Sea Zone
                    British defend with 1 destroyer and 1 transport
                    Germans win, taking 106 Sea Zone from Neutral with 1 submarine remaining. Battle score for attacker is 15
                    Casualties for British: 1 destroyer and 1 transport
                Battle in 91 Sea Zone
                    British defend with 1 cruiser
                    Germans win with 1 submarine remaining. Battle score for attacker is 12
                    Casualties for British: 1 cruiser
                Battle in 111 Sea Zone
                    Germans attack with 2 fighters, 2 submarines and 2 tactical_bombers
                    British defend with 1 battleship, 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer
                    Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the British
                    Germans win with 2 fighters, 1 submarine and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 34
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 submarine
                    Casualties for British: 1 battleship, 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer
                Battle in 110 Sea Zone
                    Germans attack with 1 battleship, 2 bombers, 2 fighters, 1 submarine and 2 tactical_bombers
                    French defend with 1 cruiser; British defend with 1 battleship and 1 cruiser
                    Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the Germans
                    Germans win with 1 battleship, 2 bombers, 2 fighters, 1 submarine and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 44
                    Casualties for French: 1 cruiser
                    Casualties for British: 1 battleship and 1 cruiser
                Battle in France
                    Germans attack with 4 armour, 3 artilleries, 7 infantry and 4 mech_infantrys
                    French defend with 1 aaGun, 1 airfield, 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 factory_major, 1 fighter and 6 infantry; British defend with 1 armour and 1 artillery
                    Germans captures 19PUs while taking French capital
                    Germans converts factory_major into different units
                    Germans win, taking France from French with 4 armour, 3 artilleries, 2 infantry and 4 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 38
                    Casualties for Germans: 5 infantry
                    Casualties for French: 1 aaGun, 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 6 infantry
                    Casualties for British: 1 armour and 1 artillery
                Battle in Baltic States
                    Germans attack with 1 armour, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Russians defend with 3 infantry
                    Germans win, taking Baltic States from Russians with 1 armour, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 9
                    Casualties for Russians: 3 infantry
                Battle in Eastern Poland
                    Germans attack with 4 armour and 3 infantry
                    Germans win, taking Eastern Poland from Russians with 4 armour and 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Battle in Bessarabia
                    Germans attack with 1 fighter and 2 infantry
                    Germans win, taking Bessarabia from Russians with 1 fighter and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
                Trigger Germans Conquer France: Setting switch to true for conditionAttachment_French_1_Liberation_Switch attached to French

Non Combat Move - Germans
                3 aaGuns, 3 artilleries and 11 infantry moved from Germany to Poland
                2 artilleries and 6 infantry moved from Greater Southern Germany to Slovakia Hungary
                1 cruiser and 1 transport moved from 114 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone
                2 bombers moved from 110 Sea Zone to Western Germany
                2 aaGuns moved from Western Germany to Holland Belgium
                3 infantry moved from Norway to Finland
                      Germans take Finland from Neutral_Axis
                2 infantry moved from Denmark to 113 Sea Zone
                2 infantry moved from 113 Sea Zone to Norway
                1 fighter moved from Bessarabia to Slovakia Hungary
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Baltic States to Slovakia Hungary
                1 tactical_bomber moved from 110 Sea Zone to Holland Belgium
                2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from 111 Sea Zone to Western Germany
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 110 Sea Zone to Holland Belgium
                1 fighter moved from 110 Sea Zone to Western Germany
                1 aaGun moved from Western Germany to Holland Belgium

Place Units - Germans
                1 destroyer placed in 113 Sea Zone
                1 bomber placed in Western Germany
                1 armour and 1 mech_infantry placed in Germany

Turn Complete - Germans
                Germans collect 38 PUs; end with 57 PUs total
                Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 62 PUs
                Turning on Edit Mode
                EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
                Turning on Edit Mode
                EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from 111 Sea Zone: 1 submarine
                EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from 91 Sea Zone: 1 submarine
                EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from France: 2 artilleries and 2 infantry
                EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from Baltic States: 1 infantry

• My math was off in the Paris battle, should’ve been 9 units remaining. Which should’ve meant 3 units gone for sure and roll to see if a 4th was added. My bad, my brain automatically adjusted to 4 units since I expected it to die and then insisted on putting 4 units with a roll for the 5th when it should’ve been 3 units with a roll for the 4th. :roll:

I hope you can accept the above adjusted map and continue the game. If not, then GG and I won’t press to claim this as a win. I also won’t argue if you want to give it to me, but I don’t really expect it and I hereby absolve you of any need to count report this game in the game results thread.  :wink:

• Agreed. Agree to the Forum reroll of any battle you chose. Forum dicing is better and more fair anyway.

Agree, except with the following caveats :

• I’ll ask you if you want to reroll any battles after each Allied turn so that I don’t have to reroll other Allied battles(i.e. if the US/China/UK has gone and you want to reroll a US battle. Don’t want to have to reroll China or UK battles). You seem to post pretty fast so I don’t see this slowing the game down.

If this seems fair, let me know. I’ll assume yes and post the Russian turn.

Also, I would have let you have the win. Not really worried about my League standings as I don’t care about playing in the playoffs or what my League record is.

• Sorry. Clicked done instead of Post. You did well in Bessarabia.

Game History

Purchase Units - Japanese
                Turning off Edit Mode
                Turning on Edit Mode
                Japanese buy 1 factory_minor and 2 transports; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 6 SuicideAttackTokens;

Combat Move - Japanese
                1 infantry moved from Manchuria to Amur
                      Japanese take Amur from Russians
                1 infantry moved from Jehol to Chahar
                      Japanese take Chahar from Chinese
                2 infantry moved from Kiangsi to Hunan
                1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Kwangsi to Yunnan
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Kiangsu to Yunnan
                2 bombers moved from Japan to Yunnan
                1 fighter moved from Formosa to Hunan
                2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Manchuria to Hunan
                1 infantry moved from Shantung to Anhwe
                      Japanese take Anhwe from Chinese
                1 infantry moved from Okinawa to 19 Sea Zone
                1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 19 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
                1 transport moved from 6 Sea Zone to 17 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from Iwo Jima to 17 Sea Zone
                1 armour moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
                1 armour, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 6 Sea Zone to 5 Sea Zone
                1 armour and 1 infantry moved from 5 Sea Zone to Soviet Far East
                1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 17 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
                1 artillery moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
                1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 6 Sea Zone to 5 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 5 Sea Zone to Amur

Combat - Japanese
                Battle in Yunnan
                    Japanese attack with 1 artillery, 2 bombers, 1 fighter, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Chinese defend with 4 infantry
                    Japanese win, taking Yunnan from Chinese with 1 artillery, 2 bombers, 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                    Casualties for Japanese: 2 infantry
                    Casualties for Chinese: 4 infantry
                Battle in Hunan
                    Japanese attack with 3 fighters, 2 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers
                    Chinese defend with 2 infantry
                    Japanese win with 3 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                    Casualties for Japanese: 2 infantry
                    Casualties for Chinese: 2 infantry
                Battle in Soviet Far East
                Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for Russians and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
                Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for Americans and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
                Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for British and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
                Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for UK_Pacific and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
                Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for ANZAC and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
                Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for Chinese and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
                Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for French and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
                Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for Dutch and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
                Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for Neutral_Allies and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
                Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1 activates a trigger called: Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians
                Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttatchment attached to Olgiy
                Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttatchment attached to Dzavhan
                Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttatchment attached to Tsagaan Olom
                Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttatchment attached to Central Mongolia
                Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttatchment attached to Buyant-Uhaa
                Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttatchment attached to Ulaanbaatar
                Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1 activates a trigger called: Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 2
                Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 2: Russians captures territory Olgiy
                Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 2: Russians captures territory Dzavhan
                Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 2: Russians captures territory Tsagaan Olom
                Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 2: Russians captures territory Central Mongolia
                Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 2: Russians captures territory Buyant-Uhaa
                Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 2: Russians captures territory Ulaanbaatar

Non Combat Move - Japanese
                1 aaGun, 1 artillery, 5 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Manchuria to Amur
                4 infantry moved from Korea to Amur
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Jehol to Manchuria
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Kiangsi to Kwangsi
                3 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Hunan to Kwangsi
                2 bombers, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Yunnan to Kwangsi
                1 fighter moved from Okinawa to Kwangsi
                1 transport moved from 20 Sea Zone to 19 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Shantung to 19 Sea Zone
                1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 19 Sea Zone to 20 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 20 Sea Zone to Kiangsi
                1 infantry moved from Kiangsu to Kiangsi
                1 infantry moved from Kiangsu to Kiangsi
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Kiangsu to Anhwe
                1 destroyer moved from 19 Sea Zone to 20 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 19 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
                1 destroyer moved from 33 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
                1 cruiser moved from 20 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
                1 battleship moved from 19 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
                1 carrier moved from 33 Sea Zone to 20 Sea Zone
                1 destroyer moved from 6 Sea Zone to 20 Sea Zone
                2 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 1 submarine moved from 6 Sea Zone to 33 Sea Zone
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 33 Sea Zone to Manchuria
                2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from 6 Sea Zone to 20 Sea Zone
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 20 Sea Zone to Kwangsi
                1 battleship moved from 6 Sea Zone to 33 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from Korea to Manchuria

Place Units - Japanese
                2 transports placed in 6 Sea Zone
                1 factory_minor placed in Manchuria

Turn Complete - Japanese
                Japanese collect 31 PUs; end with 31 PUs total
                Objective Japanese 1 Trade With America: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 41 PUs

Game History

Purchase Units - Americans
                Americans buy 1 destroyer, 1 harbour, 2 infantry and 3 transports; Remaining resources: 2 PUs;

Politics - Americans
                Trigger Americans Friendly With Mongolians activates a trigger called: Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians

Combat Move - Americans

Non Combat Move - Americans
                1 fighter moved from Philippines to Guam
                1 battleship moved from 10 Sea Zone to 64 Sea Zone
                1 carrier moved from 10 Sea Zone to 64 Sea Zone
                1 destroyer moved from 10 Sea Zone to 64 Sea Zone
                1 cruiser moved from 10 Sea Zone to 64 Sea Zone
                1 cruiser moved from 101 Sea Zone to 64 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from 10 Sea Zone to 64 Sea Zone
                1 cruiser moved from 26 Sea Zone to 64 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 26 Sea Zone to 64 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from Hawaiian Islands to 64 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from Western United States to Eastern United States
                1 infantry moved from Eastern United States to 101 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from Central United States to 101 Sea Zone
                2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 101 Sea Zone to 64 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from 64 Sea Zone to Southeast Mexico
                1 mech_infantry moved from Central United States to Southeast Mexico
                1 armour moved from Central United States to Southeast Mexico
                1 aaGun moved from Eastern United States to Central United States
                1 aaGun moved from Eastern United States to Central United States
                1 transport moved from 26 Sea Zone to 64 Sea Zone
                1 destroyer moved from 26 Sea Zone to 25 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from Western United States to 10 Sea Zone
                1 artillery moved from Western United States to 10 Sea Zone
                1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 10 Sea Zone to 64 Sea Zone
                1 artillery moved from 64 Sea Zone to Southeast Mexico
                1 aaGun moved from Western United States to Central United States
                1 infantry moved from Western United States to Central United States
                1 artillery moved from Eastern United States to Central United States
                1 tactical_bomber moved from 10 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
                1 tactical_bomber moved from 26 Sea Zone to Hawaiian Islands
                1 bomber moved from Central United States to Hawaiian Islands
                1 submarine moved from 35 Sea Zone to 56 Sea Zone
                1 destroyer moved from 35 Sea Zone to 56 Sea Zone

Place Units - Americans
                2 infantry placed in Central United States
                1 harbour placed in Southeast Mexico
                3 transports placed in 101 Sea Zone
                1 destroyer placed in 101 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Americans
                Americans collect 52 PUs; end with 54 PUs total

Territory Summary for Americans :

Philippines : 1 airfield, 1 harbour and 2 infantry
        Guam : 1 airfield and 1 fighter
        Wake Island : 1 airfield
        Western United States : 1 aaGun, 1 airfield, 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 1 mech_infantry
        Hawaiian Islands : 1 airfield, 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 1 harbour, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
        Midway : 1 airfield
        25 Sea Zone : 1 destroyer
        56 Sea Zone : 1 destroyer and 1 submarine
        Central United States : 3 aaGuns, 1 artillery, 1 factory_minor, 3 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys
        Southeast Mexico : 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 harbour, 3 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
        Eastern United States : 1 airfield, 1 factory_minor, 2 fighters and 1 harbour
        64 Sea Zone : 1 battleship, 1 carrier, 3 cruisers, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 1 submarine and 3 transports
        101 Sea Zone : 1 destroyer and 3 transports

Production/PUs Summary :

Germans : 37 / 62
        Russians : 34 / 41
        Japanese : 31 / 41
        Americans : 52 / 54
        Chinese : 9 / 12
        British : 28 / 28
        UK_Pacific : 17 / 17
        Italians : 10 / 10
        ANZAC : 10 / 10
        French : 15 / 0
        Dutch : 11 / 0
        Mongolians : 0 / 0
        Neutral_Axis : 3 / 0
        Neutral_Allies : 8 / 0
        Neutral_True : 18 / 0

Game History

Purchase Units - Chinese
                Trigger Chinese Loses Burma Road: Chinese has their production frontier changed to: productionChinese_Burma_Road_Closed
                Chinese buy 4 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Chinese
                1 infantry moved from Suiyuyan to Chahar
                1 infantry moved from Suiyuyan to Chahar
                1 infantry moved from Kweichow to Yunnan
                1 infantry moved from Kweichow to Yunnan
                1 infantry moved from Szechwan to Yunnan
                1 infantry moved from Szechwan to Yunnan
                1 fighter moved from Szechwan to Yunnan

Combat - Chinese
                Battle in Chahar
                    Chinese attack with 2 infantry
                    Japanese defend with 1 infantry
                        Chinese roll dice for 2 infantry in Chahar, round 2 :  0/2 hits
                        Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Chahar, round 2 :  1/1 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Chahar
                        Chinese roll dice for 1 infantry in Chahar, round 3 :  0/1 hits
                        Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Chahar, round 3 :  0/1 hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Chinese retreated to Suiyuyan
                    Japanese win with 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is -3
                    Casualties for Chinese: 1 infantry
                Battle in Yunnan
                    Chinese attack with 1 fighter and 4 infantry
                    Japanese defend with 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                        Chinese roll dice for 1 fighter and 4 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 :  1/5 hits
                        Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 :  0/2 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the Japanese lost in Yunnan
                        Chinese roll dice for 1 fighter and 4 infantry in Yunnan, round 3 :  3/5 hits
                        Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery in Yunnan, round 3 :  0/1 hits
                        1 artillery owned by the Japanese lost in Yunnan
                    Chinese win, taking Yunnan from Japanese with 1 fighter and 4 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                    Casualties for Japanese: 1 artillery and 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Chinese
                1 fighter moved from Yunnan to Shensi
                1 infantry moved from Szechwan to Shensi

Place Units - Chinese
                4 infantry placed in Shensi

Turn Complete - Chinese
                Chinese collect 10 PUs; end with 10 PUs total
                Objective Chinese 1 Burma Road: Chinese met a national objective for an additional 6 PUs; end with 16 PUs

Territory Summary for Chinese :

Shensi : 1 fighter and 9 infantry
        Yunnan : 4 infantry
        Suiyuyan : 1 infantry

Production/PUs Summary :

Germans : 37 / 62
        Russians : 34 / 41
        Japanese : 30 / 41
        Americans : 52 / 54
        Chinese : 10 / 16
        British : 28 / 28
        UK_Pacific : 17 / 17