Question about new ac's and existing fighters

• '14

Is there anyway you are allowed to land an existing fighter onto a newly purchased aircraft carrier before you turn is over or do you have to wait until your next turn to fly the fighter to the carrier?  I though you might be able to move your fighter during non-com to the sea zone that the carrier will be built in but wasn’t sure if that’s allowed.  Thanks.

• @pfc_pander:

Is there anyway you are allowed to land an existing fighter onto a newly purchased aircraft carrier before you turn is over or do you have to wait until your next turn to fly the fighter to the carrier?  I though you might be able to move your fighter during non-com to the sea zone that the carrier will be built in but wasn’t sure if that’s allowed.  Thanks.

Which game are you playing? The rule varies. Some versions allow fly to the zone where the new AC will be placed and you can land on it. Some do not.

• '14

1942 2nd edition and/or anniversary

• @pfc_pander:

… I though you might be able to move your fighter during non-com to the sea zone that the carrier will be built in but wasn’t sure if that’s allowed.

1942 2nd edition and/or anniversary

It is allowed in both games.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m