• I really want this, my friend has this game and I played an exclusive version with his uncle. How do i convince my mom? D:

• Start by asking her to buy you Global 1940, the two-part game consisting of Europe 1940 and Pacific 1940.  When she tells you that it’s too expensive, act disappointed and then say that you’ll settle for the much cheaper 1942 game.

• '17

:-D  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^The master of strategy^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• The strategy might not work, however, if Dynamite’s mom is sufficiently well-informed to know that the 1941 game is even cheaper than the 1942 game.

• I think ill ask my dad, he is more into the war type of stuff. My mom seems to not care since i have D-Day

• A&A isn’t like other games. What your mom should really understand is this game requires critical thinking along the lines of resource allocation (cost/benefit analysis) and evaluation of short-term gains vs. long term goals. Your ability to understand complex written rules, convey their meaning to others (speech and debate), and apply those rules to your benefit, will improve.

In addition, the game requires teamwork, patience, imagination, and commitment.

And if none of that convinces her, tell her that you understand and respect her decision, and that you’re sure the video games you will play instead will probably better prepare you for collage anyway.

• Convince your mom by working for it. Go mow the lawn or something Earn it don’t expect it. ;) that’s my 2 cents.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m