Wittmann/UnknownSoldier vs. AK_Grown/Bar91, Global1942, version 1.8.0.1

• '13

Here is to a new game. We can decide who is what side on this thread. I did use triplea version 1.8.0.1, so that means you need to download it as well. Verqyn said he had fixed some bugs and made other enhancements.

Good luck to all!

• '13

Here is the initial game file

global1942.tsvg

• That is great Unknown. Thank you.
    I downloaded 1801 this morning, but cannot find it!
    Will wait for Alice to sort me out.
    Please take the First Nation and play it. We can fight over the rest or the second one on takes the next nation.
    I will be at work soon, so you 3 sort out  things.
    This should be fun.

• '13

So, we will be the Allied forces of all that is good in the world since Russia is first.  :-D

• '13

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1942 2nd Edition, version: 3.8

Game History

Round: 1

Purchase Units - Russians
                Russians buy 2 artilleries and 7 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Russians
                3 armour moved from Urals to Smolensk
                1 artillery and 4 infantry moved from Rostov to Ukraine
                1 artillery moved from Novgorod to Belarus
                3 infantry moved from Novgorod to Baltic States
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Russia to Baltic States
                1 fighter moved from Novgorod to Baltic States
                1 infantry moved from Novgorod to Baltic States
                1 artillery moved from Bryansk to Ukraine
                2 infantry moved from Bryansk to Western Ukraine
                1 fighter moved from Russia to Western Ukraine
                1 fighter moved from Urals to Belarus
                1 armour and 4 infantry moved from Archangel to Belarus
                2 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Russia to Ukraine
                1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Volgograd to Ukraine
                1 artillery and 4 infantry moved from Russia to Smolensk
                1 infantry moved from Bryansk to Belarus
                1 infantry moved from Bryansk to Western Ukraine

Combat - Russians
                Battle in Belarus
                    Russians attack with 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 5 infantry
                    Germans defend with 1 armour and 3 infantry
                        Russians roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 5 infantry in Belarus, round 2 :  3/8 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 1 armour and 3 infantry in Belarus, round 2 :  3/4 hits
                        3 infantry owned by the Russians and 3 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Belarus
                        Russians roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 2 infantry in Belarus, round 3 :  3/5 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 1 armour in Belarus, round 3 :  0/1 hits
                        1 armour owned by the Germans lost in Belarus
                    Russians win, taking Belarus from Germans with 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 armour and 3 infantry
                    Casualties for Russians: 3 infantry
                Battle in Smolensk
                    Russians attack with 3 armour, 1 artillery and 4 infantry
                    Germans defend with 1 armour, 1 artillery and 3 infantry
                        Russians roll dice for 3 armour, 1 artillery and 4 infantry in Smolensk, round 2 :  4/8 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery and 3 infantry in Smolensk, round 2 :  3/5 hits
                        3 infantry owned by the Russians, 3 infantry owned by the Germans and 1 artillery owned by the Germans lost in Smolensk
                        Russians roll dice for 3 armour, 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Smolensk, round 3 :  5/5 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 1 armour in Smolensk, round 3 :  1/1 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the Russians and 1 armour owned by the Germans lost in Smolensk
                    Russians win, taking Smolensk from Germans with 3 armour and 1 artillery remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 armour, 1 artillery and 3 infantry
                    Casualties for Russians: 4 infantry
                Battle in Western Ukraine
                    Russians attack with 1 fighter and 3 infantry
                    Germans defend with 1 infantry
                        Russians roll dice for 1 fighter and 3 infantry in Western Ukraine, round 2 :  0/4 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 1 infantry in Western Ukraine, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 1 fighter and 3 infantry in Western Ukraine, round 3 :  1/4 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 1 infantry in Western Ukraine, round 3 :  0/1 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Western Ukraine
                    Russians win, taking Western Ukraine from Germans with 1 fighter and 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
                Battle in Ukraine
                    Russians attack with 3 armour, 2 artilleries, 4 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys
                    Germans defend with 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 factory_minor, 1 fighter and 3 infantry
                        Russians roll dice for 3 armour, 2 artilleries, 4 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys in Ukraine, round 2 :  2/11 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 3 infantry in Ukraine, round 2 :  3/6 hits
                        3 infantry owned by the Russians and 2 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Ukraine
                        Russians roll dice for 3 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys in Ukraine, round 3 :  4/8 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Ukraine, round 3 :  3/4 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the Russians, 1 infantry owned by the Germans, 1 armour owned by the Germans, 2 artilleries owned by the Russians, 1 artillery owned by the Germans and 1 fighter owned by the Germans lost in Ukraine
                    Russians win, taking Ukraine from Germans with 3 armour and 2 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 9
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 3 infantry
                    Casualties for Russians: 2 artilleries and 4 infantry
                Battle in Baltic States
                    Russians attack with 1 fighter, 4 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Germans defend with 1 armour and 1 infantry
                        Russians roll dice for 1 fighter, 4 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Baltic States, round 2 :  2/6 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 1 armour and 1 infantry in Baltic States, round 2 :  1/2 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the Russians, 1 infantry owned by the Germans and 1 armour owned by the Germans lost in Baltic States
                    Russians win, taking Baltic States from Germans with 1 fighter, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 armour and 1 infantry
                    Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Russians
                1 infantry moved from Karelia to Novgorod
                1 infantry moved from Vyborg to Novgorod
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Baltic States to Novgorod
                1 aaGun moved from Russia to Bryansk
                1 aaGun moved from Volgograd to Rostov
                1 infantry moved from Caucasus to Northwest Persia
                      Russians take Northwest Persia from Neutral_Allies
                1 infantry moved from Kazakhstan to Tsinghai
                1 infantry moved from Novosibirsk to Kansu
                2 infantry moved from Buryatia to Amur
                1 infantry moved from Yakut S.S.R. to Buryatia
                2 infantry moved from Siberia to Amur
                2 infantry moved from Evenkiyskiy to Timguska
                1 fighter moved from Western Ukraine to Novgorod
                1 fighter moved from Belarus to Novgorod

Place Units - Russians
                2 artilleries and 1 infantry placed in Novgorod
                6 infantry placed in Russia

Turn Complete - Russians
                Russians collect 36 PUs; end with 36 PUs total
                Trigger Russians 1 Lend Lease: Russians met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 41 PUs

Territory Summary for Russians :

Kansu : 1 infantry
        Tsinghai : 1 infantry
        Amur : 4 infantry
        Timguska : 2 infantry
        Buryatia : 1 infantry
        Belarus : 1 armour, 1 artillery and 2 infantry
        Baltic States : 3 infantry
        Bryansk : 1 aaGun
        Rostov : 1 aaGun
        Russia : 1 airfield, 1 factory_major and 6 infantry
        Ukraine : 3 armour, 1 factory_minor and 2 mech_infantrys
        Western Ukraine : 3 infantry
        Volgograd : 1 factory_minor
        Novgorod : 2 aaGuns, 1 airfield, 2 artilleries, 1 factory_minor, 3 fighters, 1 harbour, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
        Smolensk : 3 armour and 1 artillery
        127 Sea Zone : 1 submarine
        Northwest Persia : 1 flag, 1 infantry

Production/PUs Summary :

Russians : 36 / 41
        Japanese : 48 / 48
        Americans : 50 / 50
        Chinese : 12 / 12
        Germans : 47 / 54
        British : 31 / 31
        UK_Pacific : 10 / 10
        Italians : 10 / 10
        ANZAC : 10 / 10
        French : 7 / 0
        Dutch : 0 / 0
        Mongolians : 0 / 0
        Neutral_Axis : 2 / 0
        Neutral_Allies : 2 / 0
        Neutral_True : 18 / 0

• '13

I would like to say my initial impression of 1942 is fun as the Russians. They have never gotten to kick some German butts so much!  :lol:

• You sure you took back enough territory in those offensives?
    I remember how Germany got spanked hard when I played too.
    Japan is a monster though.

It will all be about the US and how well it is played(and if it is me, I feel sorry for democracy!).
    I hope we can swap sides after this one and I crave Germany! I want to soak Europe red with Russian blood. (Aren’t I nice?)
    Italy shouldn’t (historically) have much chance and I think Anzac should be cowed early too.
    Have fun all and I hope you have a good weekend.

• '13

I’ll take Germany/Italy since last time AK and I played against you guys I was Japan.  This should be fun although I have to confess the red army opener was a real land grabber and is pretty damn intimidating.

Is the turn order still the same with the exception of Germany going last instead of first?

• '13

Actually they mixed it up by putting seperating the Allies as well.

Russia
    Japan
    America
    China
    Germany
    UK
    UK Pacific
    Italy
    Anzac
    French

• This should be interesting…

• TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1942 2nd Edition, version: 3.8

Game History

Purchase Units - Japanese
                Japanese buy 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 factory_minor, 1 infantry, 1 submarine and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 6 SuicideAttackTokens; 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Japanese
                1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 1 submarine moved from 47 Sea Zone to 49 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from 33 Sea Zone to 49 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Kiangsu to Anhwe
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Shantung to Anhwe
                1 infantry moved from Jehol to Chahar
                      Japanese take Chahar from Chinese
                1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Kwangsi to Yunnan
                1 fighter moved from French Indo China to Yunnan
                1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from French Indo China to Yunnan
                1 infantry moved from Kiangsi to Hunan
                      Japanese take Hunan from Chinese
                1 fighter moved from Kiangsu to Yunnan
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Kiangsu to Yunnan
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Manchuria to Anhwe
                1 fighter moved from Formosa to Anhwe
                1 infantry moved from Siam to Shan State
                      Japanese take Shan State from UK_Pacific
                1 bomber moved from Japan to Yunnan

Combat - Japanese
                Battle in 49 Sea Zone
                    Japanese attack with 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter and 2 submarines
                    Americans defend with 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 1 transport
                        Japanese roll dice for 2 submarines in 49 Sea Zone, round 2 :  0/2 hits
                        Japanese roll dice for 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 1 fighter in 49 Sea Zone, round 2 :  1/3 hits
                    Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the Americans
                        Americans roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 49 Sea Zone, round 2 :  3/3 hits
                        1 destroyer owned by the Japanese and 2 submarines owned by the Japanese lost in 49 Sea Zone
                        Japanese roll dice for 1 cruiser and 1 fighter in 49 Sea Zone, round 3 :  1/2 hits
                        Americans roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 49 Sea Zone, round 3 :  3/3 hits
                        1 destroyer owned by the Americans, 1 cruiser owned by the Japanese and 1 fighter owned by the Japanese lost in 49 Sea Zone
                    Americans win with 1 battleship, 1 cruiser and 1 transport remaining. Battle score for attacker is -34
                    Casualties for Japanese: 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter and 2 submarines
                    Casualties for Americans: 1 destroyer
                Battle in Yunnan
                    Japanese attack with 2 artilleries, 1 bomber, 2 fighters, 5 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Chinese defend with 2 infantry
                        Japanese roll dice for 2 artilleries, 1 bomber, 2 fighters, 5 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Yunnan, round 2 :  4/11 hits
                        Chinese roll dice for 2 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 :  2/2 hits
                        2 infantry owned by the Japanese and 2 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Yunnan
                    Japanese win, taking Yunnan from Chinese with 2 artilleries, 1 bomber, 2 fighters, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                    Casualties for Japanese: 2 infantry
                    Casualties for Chinese: 2 infantry
                Battle in Anhwe
                    Japanese attack with 2 artilleries, 2 fighters, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Chinese defend with 2 infantry
                        Japanese roll dice for 2 artilleries, 2 fighters, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Anhwe, round 2 :  2/8 hits
                        Chinese roll dice for 2 infantry in Anhwe, round 2 :  0/2 hits
                        2 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Anhwe
                    Japanese win, taking Anhwe from Chinese with 2 artilleries, 2 fighters, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                    Casualties for Chinese: 2 infantry

Non Combat Move - Japanese
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Anhwe to Kwangsi
                1 bomber, 2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Yunnan to Kwangsi
                1 fighter moved from Anhwe to Kiangsu
                2 infantry moved from Kiangsu to Kiangsi
                1 artillery moved from Manchuria to 19 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from Okinawa to 19 Sea Zone
                1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 19 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 35 Sea Zone to Philippines
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Kwangtung to Kwangsi
                1 infantry moved from Manchuria to Jehol
                1 battleship, 1 carrier, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 6 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
                1 battleship, 1 carrier and 2 fighters moved from 42 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
                1 destroyer moved from 19 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
                1 destroyer moved from 6 Sea Zone to 16 Sea Zone
                1 transport moved from 6 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
                1 carrier moved from 33 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
                1 cruiser moved from 33 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone

Place Units - Japanese
                1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 submarine and 1 transport placed in 6 Sea Zone
                1 factory_minor placed in Kiangsu
                1 infantry placed in Japan

Turn Complete - Japanese
                Japanese collect 53 PUs; end with 53 PUs total

• Well, I know what I’d do different already.  75% chance isn’t good enough for that fight.

• I could not see the mapwhen I tried this afternoon. I did download 1801, but seem to have misplaced it. Also, I still can it see the 42 map as an option on Global of 1703.
    Might have to give me a day or two, I am afraid.
    I am such a divvy when it comes to computers.

• You will all be glad to hear, my wife has sorted me out:I think I am in the game!

a few of us noticed Germany starts with 2 subs in the same SZ and Germany comes after the US and it can sink them easily. This was brought up on Harris game Design and Krieg suggested splitting them up, putting one SZ103. I have done this.
    It makes total sense.

• TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1942 2nd Edition, version: 3.8

Game History

Purchase Units - Americans
                Turning on Edit Mode
                EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to 103 Sea Zone: 1 submarine
                EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from 107 Sea Zone: 1 submarine
                EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
                Americans buy 1 carrier, 3 destroyers, 1 infantry and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Americans
                1 destroyer moved from 101 Sea Zone to 107 Sea Zone
                1 bomber moved from Eastern United States to 107 Sea Zone

Combat - Americans
                Battle in 107 Sea Zone
                    Americans attack with 1 bomber and 1 destroyer
                    Germans defend with 1 submarine
                    Americans win with 1 bomber and 1 destroyer remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 submarine

Non Combat Move - Americans
                1 bomber moved from 107 Sea Zone to United Kingdom
                1 mech_infantry moved from Eastern United States to 101 Sea Zone
                1 armour moved from Eastern United States to 101 Sea Zone
                1 mech_infantry and 1 transport moved from 101 Sea Zone to 88 Sea Zone
                1 mech_infantry and 1 transport moved from 88 Sea Zone to 86 Sea Zone
                1 mech_infantry moved from 86 Sea Zone to Brazil
                      Americans take Brazil from Neutral_Allies
                1 infantry moved from Eastern United States to 101 Sea Zone
                1 armour, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 101 Sea Zone to 89 Sea Zone
                1 armour, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 89 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
                1 armour moved from 91 Sea Zone to Morocco
                1 infantry moved from 91 Sea Zone to Morocco
                1 fighter moved from Eastern United States to 91 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from 91 Sea Zone to Gibraltar
                1 infantry moved from Solomon Islands to 49 Sea Zone
                1 artillery moved from Solomon Islands to 49 Sea Zone
                1 artillery, 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 49 Sea Zone to 54 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from 54 Sea Zone to Queensland
                1 artillery moved from 54 Sea Zone to Queensland
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Solomon Islands to Queensland
                1 fighter moved from Solomon Islands to Queensland
                1 carrier, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter and 2 submarines moved from 26 Sea Zone to 30 Sea Zone
                1 carrier, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter and 2 submarines moved from 30 Sea Zone to 54 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from 54 Sea Zone to Queensland
                1 infantry moved from Western United States to 10 Sea Zone
                1 artillery moved from Western United States to 10 Sea Zone
                1 artillery, 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 infantry, 1 submarine and 1 transport moved from 10 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
                1 artillery moved from 26 Sea Zone to Hawaiian Islands
                1 infantry moved from 26 Sea Zone to Hawaiian Islands
                1 fighter moved from Hawaiian Islands to 30 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from Hawaiian Islands to 30 Sea Zone
                2 fighters moved from 30 Sea Zone to 54 Sea Zone
                1 bomber moved from Western United States to 13 Sea Zone
                1 bomber moved from 13 Sea Zone to Hawaiian Islands
                1 fighter moved from Western United States to 10 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from Western United States to 10 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from 10 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from 26 Sea Zone to Hawaiian Islands
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Western United States to 10 Sea Zone
                1 tactical_bomber moved from 10 Sea Zone to Hawaiian Islands
                1 mech_infantry moved from Western United States to Alaska
                1 armour moved from Western United States to Eastern United States
                1 infantry moved from Central United States to Eastern United States

Place Units - Americans
                1 carrier and 1 destroyer placed in 10 Sea Zone
                1 destroyer placed in 101 Sea Zone
                1 transport placed in 10 Sea Zone
                1 destroyer placed in 101 Sea Zone
                Americans undo move 3.
                1 transport placed in 101 Sea Zone
                1 infantry placed in Eastern United States

Turn Complete - Americans
                Americans collect 52 PUs; end with 52 PUs total
                Objective Americans 2 Outer Territories: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 57 PUs
                Objective Americans 3 Defense Obligations: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 62 PUs
                Objective Americans 1 Homeland: Americans met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 72 PUs

Territory Summary for Americans :

Queensland : 1 artillery, 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
        Solomon Islands : 3 infantry
        Western United States : 1 aaGun, 1 airfield, 1 factory_major, 1 harbour and 3 infantry
        Alaska : 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
        Hawaiian Islands : 1 airfield, 1 artillery, 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 1 harbour, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
        Midway : 1 airfield and 1 infantry
        26 Sea Zone : 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 submarine and 1 transport
        10 Sea Zone : 1 carrier, 1 destroyer and 1 fighter
        54 Sea Zone : 1 battleship, 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 2 submarines and 1 transport
        Central United States : 1 factory_major
        Eastern United States : 1 aaGun, 1 airfield, 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 factory_major, 1 harbour, 3 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
        Gibraltar : 1 fighter
        United Kingdom : 1 bomber
        Morocco : 1 armour and 1 infantry
        86 Sea Zone : 1 transport
        101 Sea Zone : 2 destroyers and 1 transport
        Brazil : 1 flag, 3 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
        91 Sea Zone : 1 transport
        107 Sea Zone : 1 destroyer

Production/PUs Summary :

Japanese : 53 / 53
        Americans : 52 / 72
        Chinese : 8 / 12
        UK_Pacific : 9 / 10
        Neutral_Allies : 0 / 0

Game History

Purchase Units - Chinese
                Trigger Chinese Loses Burma Road: Chinese has their production frontier changed to: productionChinese_Burma_Road_Closed
                Chinese buy 4 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Chinese
                1 infantry moved from Kweichow to Hunan
                1 fighter moved from Szechwan to Hunan

Combat - Chinese
                Battle in Hunan
                    Chinese attack with 1 fighter and 1 infantry
                    Japanese defend with 1 infantry
                    Chinese win, taking Hunan from Japanese with 1 fighter and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                    Casualties for Japanese: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Chinese
                1 fighter moved from Hunan to Shensi
                1 infantry moved from Szechwan to Sikang

Place Units - Chinese
                4 infantry placed in Shensi

Turn Complete - Chinese
                Chinese collect 9 PUs; end with 9 PUs total

Territory Summary for Chinese :

Shensi : 1 fighter and 6 infantry
        Hunan : 1 infantry
        Szechwan : 1 infantry
        Sikang : 1 infantry

Production/PUs Summary :

Japanese : 52 / 53
        Americans : 52 / 72
        Chinese : 9 / 9
        UK_Pacific : 9 / 10
        Neutral_Allies : 0 / 0

• '13

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1942 2nd Edition, version: 3.8

Game History

Purchase Units - Germans
                Germans buy 1 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 destroyer, 6 infantry, 2 mech_infantrys and 1 submarine; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Germans
                1 armour and 1 infantry moved from Southern France to 93 Sea Zone
                1 armour, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 93 Sea Zone to 94 Sea Zone
                1 armour moved from 94 Sea Zone to Algeria
                1 infantry moved from 94 Sea Zone to Algeria
                1 submarine moved from 103 Sea Zone to 106 Sea Zone
                2 infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Western Ukraine
                1 fighter moved from Romania to Western Ukraine
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Eastern Poland to Western Ukraine
                1 infantry moved from Finland to Karelia
                      Germans take Karelia from Russians
                3 mech_infantrys moved from Poland to Baltic States
                1 mech_infantry moved from Poland to Baltic States
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Western Germany to Baltic States
                1 fighter moved from Germany to Baltic States
                1 fighter moved from Western Germany to Baltic States
                1 bomber moved from Germany to Baltic States

Combat - Germans
                Battle in 106 Sea Zone
                    Germans attack with 1 submarine
                    British defend with 1 destroyer and 1 transport
                    British win with 1 transport remaining. Battle score for attacker is 2
                    Casualties for British: 1 destroyer
                Battle in Western Ukraine
                    Germans attack with 2 fighters, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Russians defend with 3 infantry
                    Germans win, taking Western Ukraine from Russians with 2 fighters, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 9
                Battle in Baltic States
                    Germans attack with 1 bomber, 2 fighters, 4 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Russians defend with 3 infantry
                    Germans win, taking Baltic States from Russians with 1 bomber, 2 fighters, 3 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 5
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 mech_infantry
                Battle in Algeria
                    Germans attack with 1 armour and 1 infantry
                    French defend with 1 infantry
                    Germans win, taking Algeria from French with 1 armour remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
                    Casualties for French: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Germans
                1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Tobruk to Tunisia
                1 destroyer moved from 93 Sea Zone to 94 Sea Zone
                1 bomber moved from Baltic States to Western Germany
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Holland Belgium to Western Germany
                1 fighter moved from Norway to Western Germany
                1 armour and 1 infantry moved from Germany to 113 Sea Zone
                1 armour and 1 infantry moved from 113 Sea Zone to Norway
                1 submarine moved from 113 Sea Zone to 109 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 113 Sea Zone to 119 Sea Zone
                1 armour moved from Holland Belgium to France
                1 armour moved from Normandy Bordeaux to France
                1 artillery moved from Normandy Bordeaux to France
                1 infantry moved from Western Germany to France
                1 infantry moved from Romania to Bessarabia
                1 infantry moved from Slovakia Hungary to Eastern Poland
                1 armour moved from Bulgaria to Slovakia Hungary
                1 armour and 1 infantry moved from Romania to Slovakia Hungary
                1 infantry moved from Bulgaria to Romania
                1 armour moved from Yugoslavia to Slovakia Hungary
                1 mech_infantry moved from Greece to Romania
                1 infantry moved from Greater Southern Germany to Slovakia Hungary
                3 artilleries and 2 infantry moved from Germany to Poland
                1 armour moved from Germany to Poland
                2 infantry moved from Finland to Norway
                1 aaGun moved from France to Western Germany
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Baltic States to Poland
                2 fighters moved from Baltic States to Poland
                2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Western Ukraine to Poland

Place Units - Germans
                1 destroyer and 1 submarine placed in 113 Sea Zone
                1 armour, 2 artilleries and 2 mech_infantrys placed in Germany
                3 infantry placed in Germany
                3 infantry placed in Western Germany

Turn Complete - Germans
                Germans collect 52 PUs; end with 52 PUs total
                Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 57 PUs

Territory Summary for Germans :

Normandy Bordeaux : 1 flag, 1 infantry
        Algeria : 1 flag, 1 armour
        Southern France : 1 flag, 1 harbour
        France : 1 flag, 1 airfield, 4 armour, 1 artillery, 1 factory_minor and 2 infantry
        Tunisia : 1 armour and 1 mech_infantry
        Slovakia Hungary : 3 armour and 2 infantry
        Western Germany : 2 aaGuns, 1 airfield, 1 armour, 1 bomber, 1 factory_major, 2 fighters, 1 harbour, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
        Romania : 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
        Poland : 1 armour, 3 artilleries, 4 fighters, 2 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers
        Germany : 1 aaGun, 1 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 factory_major, 3 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys
        Norway : 1 armour and 5 infantry
        Denmark : 1 infantry
        Holland Belgium : 1 infantry
        Karelia : 1 flag, 1 infantry
        Baltic States : 1 flag, 3 mech_infantrys
        Eastern Poland : 1 flag, 1 infantry
        Bessarabia : 1 flag, 1 infantry
        Western Ukraine : 1 flag, 2 infantry
        119 Sea Zone : 1 submarine
        113 Sea Zone : 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 submarine and 1 transport
        94 Sea Zone : 1 destroyer and 1 transport
        Bulgaria : 1 flag
        109 Sea Zone : 1 submarine
        Greece : 1 flag, 1 infantry
        Yugoslavia : 1 flag
        Finland : 1 flag

• '13

I do believe my esteemed partner will be playing the UK group to go along with the Americans.

• He walked out on you and you are left with me, sorry Unknown!@UnknownSoldier:

I do believe my esteemed partner will be playing the UK group to go along with the Americans.

I know it is what happens in 1940, but it seems I will have a lot more income and things to do, much more than you. I will do UK this morning, but am happy for you to have them on T2.
    Russia will be fun, but Anzac might not get off the ground. As for France….

Game History

Purchase Units - British
                British buy 1 airfield and 2 destroyers; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Purchase Units - UK_Pacific
                UK_Pacific buy 1 artillery and 2 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - British
                1 destroyer moved from 91 Sea Zone to 104 Sea Zone
                1 destroyer moved from 104 Sea Zone to 109 Sea Zone
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Scotland to 109 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from United Kingdom to 109 Sea Zone
                1 transport moved from 119 Sea Zone to 109 Sea Zone
                1 battleship moved from 119 Sea Zone to 109 Sea Zone
                1 bomber moved from United Kingdom to 93 Sea Zone
                1 bomber moved from 93 Sea Zone to 94 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from Malta to 94 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from United Kingdom to 109 Sea Zone
                1 armour, 1 artillery and 1 mech_infantry moved from Alexandria to Tobruk
                1 mech_infantry moved from Egypt to Tobruk
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Egypt to Tobruk
                1 infantry moved from Burma to Shan State
                1 tactical_bomber moved from India to Shan State
                1 fighter moved from India to Shan State
                1 infantry moved from India to 39 Sea Zone
                1 artillery moved from India to 39 Sea Zone
                1 cruiser and 1 fighter moved from 39 Sea Zone to 41 Sea Zone
                1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 39 Sea Zone to 41 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 41 Sea Zone to Sumatra
                1 fighter moved from 41 Sea Zone to Sumatra

Combat - British
                Battle in 109 Sea Zone
                    British attack with 1 battleship, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 1 tactical_bomber and 1 transport
                    Germans defend with 1 submarine
                    British win, taking 109 Sea Zone from Neutral with 1 battleship, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 1 tactical_bomber and 1 transport remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Battle in 94 Sea Zone
                    British attack with 1 bomber and 1 fighter
                    Germans defend with 1 destroyer and 1 transport
                    British win with 1 bomber and 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 15
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 destroyer and 1 transport
                Battle in Shan State
                    British attack with 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Japanese defend with 1 infantry
                    retreated to Shan State
                    Japanese win with 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is -14
                    Casualties for British: 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Battle in Sumatra
                    British attack with 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 1 infantry
                    Japanese defend with 2 infantry
                    Japanese win with 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is -4
                    Casualties for Japanese: 1 infantry
                    Casualties for British: 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                    1 fighter owned by the British retreated
                Battle in Tobruk
                    British attack with 1 armour, 1 artillery, 2 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Italians defend with 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                    British win, taking Tobruk from Italians with 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                    Casualties for British: 1 mech_infantry
                    Casualties for Italians: 1 artillery and 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - British
                1 infantry moved from Anglo Egyptian Sudan to Egypt
                1 cruiser moved from 98 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
                1 bomber moved from 94 Sea Zone to Gibraltar
                1 fighter moved from 94 Sea Zone to Gibraltar
                1 armour moved from Quebec to 106 Sea Zone
                1 armour and 1 transport moved from 106 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
                1 armour moved from 91 Sea Zone to Morocco
                1 fighter moved from 109 Sea Zone to 104 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from 109 Sea Zone to 104 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from 104 Sea Zone to Gibraltar
                1 tactical_bomber moved from 109 Sea Zone to United Kingdom
                1 infantry moved from Scotland to United Kingdom
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Tobruk to Egypt
                1 infantry moved from West India to India
                1 fighter moved from Shan State to India
                1 fighter moved from Sumatra to 39 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from 104 Sea Zone to Gibraltar

Place Units - British
                1 destroyer placed in 110 Sea Zone
                1 destroyer placed in 109 Sea Zone
                1 airfield placed in Gibraltar

Turn Complete - British
                Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 2
                    Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 119 Sea Zone. Rolls: 6,3
                British collect 29 PUs (2 lost to blockades); end with 29 PUs total
                Objective British 1 Original: British met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 34 PUs

Place Units - UK_Pacific
                1 artillery and 2 infantry placed in India

Turn Complete - UK_Pacific
                UK_Pacific collect 9 PUs; end with 9 PUs total
                Some Units in India change ownership: 1 artillery and 2 infantry

Territory Summary for British and UK_Pacific :

India : 2 aaGuns, 1 airfield, 1 artillery, 1 factory_major, 1 fighter, 1 harbour and 6 infantry
        Celebes : 1 flag
        41 Sea Zone : 1 cruiser and 1 transport
        39 Sea Zone : 1 carrier and 1 fighter
        Iceland : 1 airfield
        Quebec : 1 factory_minor
        Trans-Jordan : 1 infantry
        Gibraltar : 1 airfield, 1 bomber, 3 fighters and 1 harbour
        New Brunswick Nova Scotia : 1 harbour
        Egypt : 1 artillery, 1 harbour, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
        Union of South Africa : 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 1 infantry
        Scotland : 1 airfield
        Malta : 1 aaGun
        United Kingdom : 1 aaGun, 1 airfield, 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 factory_major, 1 harbour, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
        Morocco : 1 armour
        Tobruk : 1 flag, 1 armour, 1 artillery and 1 mech_infantry
        Italian Somaliland : 1 flag
        Ethiopia : 1 flag
        109 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 1 battleship, 2 destroyers and 1 transport
        92 Sea Zone : 1 cruiser
        Persia : 1 flag
        91 Sea Zone : 1 transport
        110 Sea Zone : 1 destroyer

Production/PUs Summary :

Russians : 32 / 41
        Japanese : 52 / 53