• '14

Hello!

Looking for people to play mostly one on one A&A on the occasional Saturday.  I’m located east of Seattle in North Bend.  I like Global, Pacific, Europe and Anniversary Edition.  I’ll play any version.

I welcome teaching new people A&A.

Just send me a note and let’s get a game going.

Looking forward to playing.

• '14

Bump

• Check the Tacoma Axis & Allies Meetup group.  Otherwise I can let you know when I’m back in town.  Probably January or so.

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17

I’m in Seattle as well (Northgate). I play with my dad when we can, my brother does some as well, those it’s harder for us as we’re getting older to all find time to play (my brother and I are twins at 28). Can’t guarantee anything for the foreseeable future, work has been very busy. But one of these days it would be fun to link up with another player!

• '20 '16

Hi, Chris. I host a monthly game in my garage in Mill Creek. This Saturday the 13th will be my fourth month hosting in a row. I’ve got a bunch of interested people, but no steady group yet. Trying to build a group of people who want to play, but no commitment. I set it up as a Facebook event, invite everyone on the list, and whoever can make it that month, does! I play with my Dad and brother as well. I have about a dozen interested people, but so far only 5 of us have played since I started hosting. Email or look me up on Facebook if you and/or you family members might be interested. nathangayner@gmail.com

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17

That sounds awesome, Mill Creek! This Saturday is certainly a no go for me. But as I said, just staying in the loop with someone local is a great way to expand the connections and be able to play with others! I’ll definitely look you up and email you (mine is chrispatrickhenry@yahoo.com). I’m on these boards relatively frequently as well, so reaching me here is also a good way. We’ll make it work one of these time!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m