• Hi all new to the forums here I have read a ton of posts on the anniversary setups because I wanted to a do a 1941 scenario with my group of friends this weekend.  I have 1942.2.  As I’m sure you all know 1942.2 doesn’t include Italy as a power.  Nonetheless I didn’t want that to deter me from bringing some variation to axis and allies Sunday so I combined Germany and italy from aa50 into just Germany since I don’t have any other pieces or control markers.  Moving on… after I setup the board as close as I could to aa50 1941 setup I decided that I should ask the experts what kind of an effect this is going to have on the balance of the game.  Any and all insight and or suggestions would be amazing thank you.

• '19 '18 '17 '16 '15

I saw one thread regarding this topic

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=29304.0

Hope you find it helpful.  Would be great if you can share what you find too after trying these as I am eager to experiment some ;-)

• Thanks for the prompt reply ! I am going to do a playtest with the setup I made based on the 1941 scenario of aa50.  I’ll be starting that tonight I will post to let you know the results.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m