• My fiance and I picked this game up at Target the other day. Never played it before and we are both having a blast. We’re learning as we go and know that we’ve made many mistakes, but I think our next game will be on the up and up.

My question is this: I read in the rules that a transport can pick up 1 unit, move to another sea zone and pick up a 2nd unit there and then move on to a third sea zone and unload the cargo. Can a transport likewise pick up 2 units, move one sea zone and unload 1 of them, and then use it’s 2nd movement to unload another unit?

I’m currently using Japan and she has left Australia and the East Indies unguarded. I have two infantry on the ground in Borneo, so I want to pick them up and drop one each on Australia and the East Indies. Is that legal?

• '18 '17 '16

Two “stops” are not legal. The movement of the transport ends immediately, when the transport unloads. If you unload in the first sea zone you moved to, then your movement will end in the first seazone and you are not allowed to move further to another sea zone.

• That’s what I thought, but I was hoping I was wrong so I could pick up 3 IPCs in one move.

Thanks!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m