The X-DAP RWANDA -Special- Welcome to the SCHOOLHOUSE

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

A “gentleman’s” debate has started over this X-DAP match between Allweneedishank and Atlanta Axis

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=31651.165

Looking at the J8 map, One party believed the Allies “had it in the bag”.  The other, that the “axis” were due for sured victory.

Then… Someone said - and I quote.

"LOL tell you what, download the map, and start playing as the allies.

I will school you like a 12 year old nun going to a strip club in Rwanda."

And there you have it folks.

Oh, and for 3 pages on that game thread, an Anzac edit has been forgotten!  It will be included on this map. :) lol…

J8 Map is attached.

Two men enter! One man leaves!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHU6K47qgc8

• TripleA

While I 100% support the amazing that is this game, could you please not post your turns publicly if they are ahead of the one in the “actual” game? I don’t think it would be in the XDAP spirit to have the ridiculousness of this match having any unnecessary influence on our game. Thanks, and don’t forget your hat, Rwanda is hot this time of year!

Your proposal is acceptable.  We will post behind you.

That being said, it probably won’t be two turns before the games become entirely different.

• TripleA

Fair enough, although I doubt that Bold will want to continue after 2 turns, considering the beat down you are going to give him :)

• '12

Start the thread garg

• '12

@Boldfresh:

Start the thread garg

I guess we just use this one

• '12

This isnt even a fair fight  :lol:

• '12

@Hank13:

While I 100% support the amazing that is this game, could you please not post your turns publicly if they are ahead of the one in the “actual” game? I don’t think it would be in the XDAP spirit to have the ridiculousness of this match having any unnecessary influence on our game. Thanks, and don’t forget your hat, Rwanda is hot this time of year!

What u worried about hank?  Oh thats right cuz im immune to jedi mind tricks!  :-P

• TripleA

@Boldfresh:

@Hank13:

What u worried about hank?  Oh thats right cuz im immune to jedi mind tricks!   :-P

Or am I so far in your head that have I just convinced you that you are immune?

• '12

Garg is goin down.  Move will come behind rgp’s move.

• '12

Why dont we just go back to usa7 so we can start moving right away?  :-D

• '12

ok garg - emailed you the map.

• '12

US/CH/UK complete - emailed you the map.  won the most important battle and did ok in the second most important.  but got crushed everywhere else.  still, you are in big trouble  :evil:

• '12

the die has been CAST - where is the response!?!?

garg vs. bold UK8.tsvg

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 3.7

Game History

Round: 8

Politics - Italians
                Italians takes Political Action: Political Action Italians To War With Chinese
                    Italians succeeds on action: Political Action Italians To War With Chinese: Changing Relationship for Italians and Chinese from Neutrality to War

Purchase Units - Italians
                Italians buy 2 destroyers; Remaining resources: 1 PUs;

Combat Move - Italians
                2 mech_infantrys moved from Southern France to Yugoslavia
                2 infantry moved from Northern Italy to Southern France
                1 infantry moved from Northern Italy to Southern France
                1 bomber moved from Southern Italy to 98 Sea Zone

Combat - Italians
                Battle in 98 Sea Zone
                    Italians attack with 1 bomber
                    French defend with 1 destroyer
                        Italians roll dice for 1 bomber in 98 Sea Zone, round 2 :  1/1 hits
                        French roll dice for 1 destroyer in 98 Sea Zone, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                        1 destroyer owned by the French lost in 98 Sea Zone
                    Italians win with 1 bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                    Casualties for French: 1 destroyer

Non Combat Move - Italians
                1 bomber moved from 98 Sea Zone to Southern Italy
                1 aaGun moved from Southern Italy to Northern Italy

Place Units - Italians
                2 destroyers placed in 97 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Italians
                Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 4
                    Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 97 Sea Zone. Rolls: 1,3,6,5
                Italians collect 12 PUs (4 lost to blockades); end with 13 PUs total
                Objective Italians 1 Control The Mediterranean: Italians met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 18 PUs

Vaporized that French destroyer like it wasn’t even there.

• '12

@Gargantua:

Vaporized that French destroyer like it wasn’t even there.

you will find that happens quite normally with my defensive units.  :roll:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m