• I have some questions:

• With LHTR i’m allowed to land planes in sea zones where i’m going to build a carrier. I assume this is also true, if the sea zone is occupied by enemy surface ships?
    • If I build a carrier in an enemy controlled sea zone, can my allies land on this carrier in non combat movement or do they have to fight?
    • May I move a fighter 4 spaces to this seazone to attack enemy ships in there?
        - if true, what happends, if i retreat? Can the planes land on the (foreign) carrier or are they going to die?
  • Official Q&A

@wirkey:

• With LHTR i’m allowed to land planes in sea zones where i’m going to build a carrier. I assume this is also true, if the sea zone is occupied by enemy surface ships?

Yes.

@wirkey:

• If I build a carrier in an enemy controlled sea zone, can my allies land on this carrier in non combat movement or do they have to fight?

They can land in noncombat movement.

@wirkey:

• May I move a fighter 4 spaces to this seazone to attack enemy ships in there?

Yes.

@wirkey:

- if true, what happends, if i retreat? Can the planes land on the (foreign) carrier or are they going to die?

They can land on the carrier.

• I guess, with the exception of the first, this is valid for original revised rules, too?

Thx for the quick answer

• Official Q&A

Yes.

• @Krieghund:

@wirkey:

can my allies land on this carrier […] Can the planes land on the (foreign) carrier or are they going to die?

They can land on the carrier.

Purely as a hypothetical question, what would happen if somebody tried (for some inexplicable reason) to land a plane on a foreign enemy carrier as opposed to a foreign allied carrier?  Would this move simply be disallowed?  Or would the plane be considered destroyed / captured?

• Official Q&A

It’s not allowed.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m