• Help settle a disagreement
    Thanks

• '20 '16 '15 '14

So, what kind of frozen pizza is it, anyway?  ;)

• It is actually a friendly disagreement, and it is about another couple.

My wife never serves up frozen pizza for dinner - but sometimes I’ll have them myself for lunch

To answer your question, it would be whatever kind your wife would most likely get.  :-)

• You mean she’s serving a meal where I don’t have to spend 30+ minutes scrubbing pots and plates afterwards?!? Hells yes!!

• Solution: Eat at Restaurants ( not fast food). No need for wasting time cooking, looking for ingredients, cleaning up, equipment.

Plus the food tastes better. I never cook and haven’t since i was 16. Liberated women don’t cook or clean, that’s what a maid is for. However, a liberated women must have a career and not hide behind having kids.

• @Imperious:

Solution: Eat at Restaurants ( not fast food). No need for wasting time cooking, looking for ingredients, cleaning up, equipment.

Plus the food tastes better. I never cook and haven’t since i was 16. Liberated women don’t cook or clean, that’s what a maid is for. However, a liberated women must have a career and not hide behind having kids.

Well, it is cheaper as well as healthier to eat at home.  Well, it can be healthier anyway…

• whatever.  I change 3/4 of the diapers and cook 3/4 of the meals.  I also make 3/4 of her pay.  Want to make something of it! :-P

• @Infrastructure:

whatever.  I change 3/4 of the diapers and cook 3/4 of the meals.  I also make 3/4 of her pay.  Want to make something of it! :-P

Mr. Mom - my hero

At first I thought you meant 3/4 of the total household income.

Now I don’t have to find a sound effect of a snapping whip

• My wife and I can both cook. Nothing wrong with a frozen pizza from time to time. My wife and I both evenly divided diaper duties. To make a marriage or relationship work both partners must be 100% committed.

My wife cooks a more wide variety of dinners, whereas I stick to the traditional Southern meals.

If you go into the relationship 50/50 its only a matter of time before someone gives more than other and trouble set in.

I do cook my sons breakfast very morning.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

P I Z Z A ! ! ! ! !

NOM NOM NOM

• I would be surprised, as Al is a chef who loves to try new recipes daily.
    I would not be bothered, as I am a Mars Bar vegetarian so would eat only unhealthy food if she let me(and did until we lived together).
    If she decided to give me/us frozen pizza, there would have to be a reason.
    I would have been happier if she had told me to sort out our meal though: I would not have chosen a frozen pizza, but ordered one instead.

• I’m a big fan of DiGiorno’s.

I also agree that it is not liberated to be a stay at home Mom without a career or even a job who makes her husband share the housework or she’ll divorce him and never let him see his kids.

• I suppose if she warned me before I got home or gave me the option to take her out instead of having a frozen Pizza OR if there were immediate extenuating cicumstances then I would be OK. But if she tried to pass that off as “cooking dinner” on a regular night I wouldn’t be very happy. Nor would she if I said I was cooking dinner and then produced a frozen Pizza!

• I am very happy with the results and response so far, and am strongly considering more polls in the future  :-)

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Totino’s Party Pizza.  'Nuff said.

I make my own sometimes (no, REALLY my own, not Digorno or whatever it is.  Home made crust, sauce etc with premade cheese and toppings.)  But it’s time consuming.  I order sometimes, but I’m not overly happy and no one can have the same toppings in my house, so it’s far cheaper and more family friendly to get Totinos. (4 for $5.00 US where I live, I remember when it was 4 for $3.00 when I was a kid!)

• Well, it is cheaper as well as healthier to eat at home.  Well, it can be healthier anyway…

Restaurant food is not unhealthy necessarily. If you eat fast food, then yes.

I’m talking about decent restaurants. And frozen pizza is full of chemicals and the worst thing for your health.

• '22 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16

Target has some decent varieties.

• Of chemicals…put on Pizza?

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@Imperious:

Well, it is cheaper as well as healthier to eat at home.  Well, it can be healthier anyway…

Restaurant food is not unhealthy necessarily. If you eat fast food, then yes.

I’m talking about decent restaurants. And frozen pizza is full of chemicals and the worst thing for your health.

With all the salt, pesticides, and high fructose corn syrup we shove down our throats everyday, you think a few derivatives of MSG is the “worst thing for your health?”  TBH, I’d have to say the WORST THING for my health would be a fruitcake with a loaded rifle, but hey, if you think it’s DOW Chemical….lol.  (Yea, I’m screwing with you, deal with it. :P  Meant to be funny, of course, but since body language doesnt translate to the web too well, I’m letting you know!)

• Most of us commoners can’t afford to eat out every day  :roll:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m