• I know you guys are busy and this question was bound to get asked so here goes. Larry’s WW1 game in my opinion needs some updated pieces how far on the depth chart would these be if they are even on it. I know I am getting greedy any info would be good. Keep up the good work guys it shows.

Thanks
    Dave

• Customizer

Hey Dave,
    Of course it is subject to change, but the last line-up I heard from HBG is as follows:
    Japan expansion and supplement sets – in design stage right now.
    French set
    Japan basic set
    2nd Axis Minor set (including the Panzer IV and Stuka among others) – sometime during the summer.

That’s all I know for now. Also, I know they want to get into British WW2 pieces before too much longer and I think there are vague plans for a second Russian set. Although, Coach may even start a WW1 set at the same time as any of these others. He seems to be having pretty good luck at production.

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@GoSanchez6:

I know you guys are busy and this question was bound to get asked so here goes. Larry’s WW1 game in my opinion needs some updated pieces how far on the depth chart would these be if they are even on it. I know I am getting greedy any info would be good. Keep up the good work guys it shows.

Thanks
    Dave

I agree that the new WW1 game falls short in many ways and also that IL is talking about a new WW1 game in development that will add many units left out by WOTC. We are evaluating to see where we can fill in fro both games. We may do a set for WW! Neutral but with French pieces since a lot of nations used them. I will start a thread to see if there is any interest.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m