Alot of chips….but which style u think they will be?

• So the game offers a ton of chips…im hoping they will be the new style from 1942 2nd edition cuz then there will be enough to use for global as well…like the new chips for sure.

• Customizer

I would doubt that they are. Those chips only came with 1942 2e. When they came out with Pacific and Europe 1940 2e, they went back to the “normal” style of chips. I’m guessing that is what they will have in A&A 1914.
    I could be wrong though. Heck, knowing how WOTC works, they might come out with a totally different style of chips just so you can’t use them in other A&A games.

• I think these chips will feature the 1942 2nd edition due to the fact that WOTC would never make different chips and not rehash the investment for other products. 1941 had cardboard ‘chips’.

Now 1914 will introduce green, blue and other colors. Global 2nd edition was conceived and produced with remaining stocks of the old chips. These new chips will be the new standard IMO>

• Customizer

@Imperious:

I think these chips will feature the 1942 2nd edition due to the fact that WOTC would never make different chips and not rehash the investment for other products. 1941 had cardboard ‘chips’.

Now 1914 will introduce green, blue and other colors. Global 2nd edition was conceived and produced with remaining stocks of the old chips. These new chips will be the new standard IMO>

I don’t think they were just using up stocks of the old chips for Global 40 2e. They also had green chips which weren’t in any of the previous games before 1941.

• Customizer

No green, just two shades each of blue & red.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m