• TripleA '12

Hey, I was just looking at the map the other night and it occurred to me that SZ 125 appears to be a German Convoy Zone - is that right? I’m just a bit confused because of the Soviet National Objective concerning that sea zone… But it begins the game adjacent to German occupied Norway, so the Allies can raid it with convoy disruption, yes? Many thanks!

• Yes…you can park the Russian sub there and do convoy disruptions. That’s a pretty typical move. But the German player will usually park a sub there also…so that denies the NO for Russia.

• @captain:

Yes…you can park the Russian sub there and do convoy disruptions. That’s a pretty typical move. But the German player will usually park a sub there also…so that denies the NO for Russia.

I believe that a sub causes disruption even if another sub is present.

• Yes the sub can still cause disruption  , but if a German sub is there then Russia doesn’t get the 5 pu bonus NO money because there is a warship in 125.

• @captain:

Yes the sub can still cause disruption  , but if a German sub is there then Russia doesn’t get the 5 pu bonus NO money because there is a warship in 125.

Correct, but then UK move a destroyer there, and then we have the ball going on……

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m