Manatee County, FL , Looking for players

• Hello all I am Jeremy and also new to the forum.

I would be very interested in playing AAA the board game with other people in the area. I have Europe, Pacific, and 2 variants of world. If someone has the Europe and Pacific 1940 2nd locally that would be awesome. I have not tried those to and i would like to try then out before i buy them.

Thank you for your time.
              Jeremy

• '10

@jeremyp:

Hello all I am Jeremy and also new to the forum.

I would be very interested in playing AAA the board game with other people in the area. I have Europe, Pacific, and 2 variants of world. If someone has the Europe and Pacific 1940 2nd locally that would be awesome. I have not tried those to and i would like to try then out before i buy them.

Thank you for your time.
              Jeremy

Hello Jeremy, welcome to the forum. I just found your post and sent you a PM.

• Damn…one week too late…I could have used the break from last week while I was there in Palmetto…But I’m sure I will post next time I’m down that way…I love it down there!  Already miss the Sandbar!

• HI Jeremy!  We have a very small group that plays once a month.  Currently, we have just two players as we have lost a few in the last few months.  We play Global 40 (alpha +2 with house rules), '42, Revised, and are currently waiting for 1914 to arrive to give that a spin.  Would love to hear from you as I’m sure our playing location is close to you.  We have all the AA games except 1941 and global 2nd edition.  Send me an email at jonreeder@tampabay.rr.com and I’ll reply with my phone number.

Jon

• Hello all I just found this thread I am also new to the page. Live in Sarasota and looking for a few people to play with. I play G40 2nd.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m