Infantry Weapons Development

• 2007 AAR League

I’ve mentioned these before and I would really like to see what people think of them! They are for infantry Weapons Developement.

Sniper Infantry-Attack Infantry at a three and defends against infantry at a three. 5 I.P.C.'s.

Machine Gunner-Attack against infantry at a two and defends infantry at a two. Attacks and defends against tanks at a one. 4 I.P.C.'s.

Bazooka Infantry-Attacks tanks and defends tanks at a 3. Attacks and defends infantry at a two. 7 I.P.C.'s.

Officer-3 of your armor’s defense is increased 3. 7 I.P.C.'s.

Thanks for everyone’s opinion and I would like to hear some changes if you guys want. Thanks again :D :D :D!!!

• I like them, but I have a question. If you have a bazooka inf, and roll 3, that means the tank is automatically dead? I could see that working on def. but I don’t know how it would play on attack.

• 2007 AAR League

All right. How about just like two-hit battleships, we could have two-hit tanks with attacking bazooka men. What do you think? Thanks for your response :D :D :D!!!

• @UKcommander:

All right. How about just like two-hit battleships, we could have two-hit tanks with attacking bazooka men. What do you think? Thanks for your response!

That’s kind of missing my point, what I want to know is if you roll the number, does the tank automatically die?

• 2007 AAR League

Oh sorry. If you roll a three or less with the bazooka man the tank dies, yes.

• It is a very good idea but needs some development in the I.P.C section. It is just a bit expensive for some of the troops like the bazooka men. They should be 5 I.P.C’s and machine gun infantry should be only 3 I.P.C’s.

• I like it, but i really am not into those kind of additions!

• 2007 AAR League

Yeah I do kind of agree with you DW. O.k. thanks for the response MR :D :D :D!!!

• @UKcommander:

Oh sorry. If you roll a three or less with the bazooka man the tank dies, yes.

Hmm…I could see there being specialized assaults with that sort of thing, moving in, hitting the tanks, and pulling out so as to prevent an assault the next turn. Even so, it should prob. be reduced in price by one or two. The machine gunner and sniper I think are kind of pointless, but I suppose there could be some use for them. The officer I might use, but does he have attack or not?

• Not bad, but I think that infantry includes all that (officers, snipers etc…) when they roll their regular die.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m