• Sponsor

About a year ago, I aggressively disagreed with TheROCmonster for his strategies about an early Japanese declaration of war against the Pacific Allies.

Well…. I have recently been attacking with Japan early in games, and getting very favorable results. That said, I want to came out and sincerely say that I am sorry ROCmonster for not respecting your opinions.

Cheers.

• Well you know what they say, O-pinions and A-holes, everybody’s got one.

Sorry, couldn’t resist LOL, please don’t take this seriously  :wink:

It’s easy to get caught up in the moment, but it shows a lot of character to attempt to right a wrong. Nice job YG

• TripleA

NO APOLOGIES TO MOO ?!?! I AM DISAPPOINTED

• '16 '15 '10

I get the impression that prior to the 2nd edition, this game was dominated by Sea Lion, and this scewed perceptions on when Japan should declare war.  The (mistaken) argument that “if you declare J1, Allies will win via KGF” seemed logical to me when I first started playing Global–because I didn’t fully understand the implications of the dual VC conditions.

Once you start seeing the advantages of Barbarossa, the advantages of J1 also become apparent.

• @Young:

About a year ago, I aggressively disagreed with TheROCmonster for his strategies about an early Japanese declaration of war against the Pacific Allies.

Well…. I have recently been attacking with Japan early in games, and getting very favorable results. That said, I want to came out and sincerely say that I am sorry ROCmonster for not respecting your opinions.

Cheers.Â

Why thank you grasshopper. I don’t even remember what I said… but thanks :)

• Sponsor

@Zhukov44:

I get the impression that prior to the 2nd edition, this game was dominated by Sea Lion, and this scewed perceptions on when Japan should declare war.  The (mistaken) argument that “if you declare J1, Allies will win via KGF” seemed logical to me when I first started playing Global–because I didn’t fully understand the implications of the dual VC conditions.

Good point.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m