• I think most people can agree that if Japan doesn’t aggressively steamroll China then China becomes nearly impossible for Japan to take with its copious chinese infantry;  China is also the shortest path to Russia.

Even though it would be costly in the Pacific, America could send planes to aid China’s defense.  Extra planes parked alongside infantry would really slow things down in China.

Britain could do the same.

Thoughts?

• So, before I get scolded on American planes not being able to reach china I would just like to say that I now realize this.

However, there is still a British fighter in Egypt that can make it to China on short notice and I think that would be the key to slowing down Japan.

• Japan can ignore China(except the fighter, they should kill it for sure first round), other than that, its a waste of resources that can go against Russia or India. So any fighters going there should be directed to more pressing theatres. Imho.

• @Nixonium:

China is also the shortest path to Russia.

Take another look at the map.  A chain of Japanese units thru SFE is the shortest path to Moscow.  New inf units take 5 turns.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m