Fortress (Allies) vs MiamiUMike (Axis) - 9 Bid to Allies - G40 2nd Edition

• Thread Start Message….

• No tech. I forgot to ask - we’re playing dice and not low luck, right?

• Correct- no tech and dice-a-plenty!

• Test summary from TripleA, engine version: 1.6.1.2, time: 18:00:00

• Attached is Germany 1 - awaiting scrambles…

28802_germany1.tsvg

• Full scramble. 1 fighter scotland and 3 fighters uk. It’ll take a little longer for me to do ool as needed, but I’d prefer to, at least for these early battles.

scotland is easy - tip, destroyer, cruiser  then I’d like to see the battle before deciding fighter or BB sink
    UK is a little more complicated - definitely start with a tip, then french cruiser, then I want to see the battle

If you get really shitty dice I might change my strategy…

• Well - turns out I didn’t really need to worry about OOL too much. We both kinda whiffed in Scotland, but in the end, all UK units were killed and Germany lost 2 subs.

Off UK, things went very well for the Germans - starting with 2 hits from the subs. That knocked out the French cruiser right away - the rest of my units took out the rest of the UK and French units - 2 hits back killed a sub and tipped the BB.

NOT a good way for UK to sart things off - sorry :(

• UK was able to fend off the sub off Canada - so tranny and dd are alive there….

• TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Alpha 3, version: 2.9

Game History

Round :1

Purchase Units - Germans
                Germans buy 1 carrier and 2 transports; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Germans
                1 battleship moved from 113 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
                1 bomber moved from Germany to 111 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from Holland Belgium to 110 Sea Zone
                1 fighter and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Western Germany to 110 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from Norway to 111 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 124 Sea Zone to 111 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 118 Sea Zone to 111 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 108 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
                1 armour and 1 infantry moved from Romania to Yugoslavia
                2 infantry moved from Slovakia Hungary to Yugoslavia
                2 artilleries and 6 infantry moved from Greater Southern Germany to Yugoslavia
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Poland to Yugoslavia
                1 fighter moved from Slovakia Hungary to Yugoslavia
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Western Germany to 111 Sea Zone
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Germany to 111 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 103 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
                3 armour, 2 artilleries and 4 infantry moved from Holland Belgium to France
                1 artillery, 3 infantry and 4 mech_infantrys moved from Western Germany to France
                3 armour moved from Greater Southern Germany to France
                1 bomber moved from Germany to 110 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from Western Germany to 111 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 117 Sea Zone to 106 Sea Zone

Combat - Germans
                British scrambles 1 units out of Scotland to defend against the attack in 111 Sea Zone
                British scrambles 3 units out of United Kingdom to defend against the attack in 110 Sea Zone
                Battle in France
                    Germans attack with 6 armour, 3 artilleries, 7 infantry and 4 mech_infantrys
                    French defend with 1 aaGun, 1 airfield, 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 factory_major, 1 fighter and 6 infantry; British defend with 1 armour and 1 artillery
                    Germans captures 19PUs while taking French capital
                    Germans converts factory_major into different units
                    Germans win, taking France from French with 6 armour, 3 artilleries, 1 infantry and 4 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 35
                    Casualties for Germans: 6 infantry
                    Casualties for French: 1 aaGun, 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 6 infantry
                    Casualties for British: 1 armour and 1 artillery
                Battle in Yugoslavia
                    Germans attack with 1 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter, 9 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Neutral_Allies defend with 5 infantry
                    Germans win, taking Yugoslavia from Neutral_Allies with 1 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter, 9 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 15
                    Casualties for Neutral_Allies: 5 infantry
                Battle in 106 Sea Zone
                    Germans attack with 1 submarine
                    British defend with 1 destroyer and 1 transport
                    British win with 1 destroyer and 1 transport remaining. Battle score for attacker is -6
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 submarine
                Battle in 111 Sea Zone
                    Germans attack with 1 bomber, 2 fighters, 2 submarines and 2 tactical_bombers
                    British defend with 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 1 fighter
                    Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the British
                    Germans win with 1 bomber, 2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 38
                    Casualties for Germans: 2 submarines
                    Casualties for British: 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 1 fighter
                Battle in 110 Sea Zone
                    Germans attack with 1 battleship, 1 bomber, 2 fighters, 2 submarines and 2 tactical_bombers
                    French defend with 1 cruiser and 1 fighter; British defend with 1 battleship, 1 cruiser and 2 fighters
                    Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the British
                    Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the Germans
                    Germans win with 1 battleship, 1 bomber, 2 fighters, 1 submarine and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 68
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 submarine
                    Casualties for French: 1 cruiser and 1 fighter
                    Casualties for British: 1 battleship, 1 cruiser and 2 fighters
                Trigger Germans Conquer France: Setting turns to 1-+ for conditionAttachment_French_1_Liberation attached to French

Non Combat Move - Germans
                1 armour moved from Slovakia Hungary to Western Germany
                1 armour moved from Poland to Western Germany
                1 fighter moved from 111 Sea Zone to Holland Belgium
                1 bomber moved from 111 Sea Zone to Western Germany
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Yugoslavia to Southern Italy
                1 infantry moved from Romania to Bulgaria
                      Germans take Bulgaria from Neutral_Axis
                1 infantry moved from Norway to Finland
                      Germans take Finland from Neutral_Axis
                1 artillery moved from Germany to Western Germany
                1 cruiser and 1 transport moved from 114 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
                2 infantry moved from Denmark to 112 Sea Zone
                2 infantry moved from 112 Sea Zone to Norway
                2 fighters moved from 110 Sea Zone to Holland Belgium
                2 tactical_bombers moved from 110 Sea Zone to Western Germany
                1 bomber moved from 110 Sea Zone to Western Germany
                3 aaGuns moved from Western Germany to Holland Belgium
                1 aaGun moved from Germany to Western Germany
                1 fighter moved from 111 Sea Zone to Western Germany
                2 tactical_bombers moved from 111 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
                3 infantry moved from Germany to Slovakia Hungary
                1 artillery moved from Germany to Poland
                1 artillery moved from Germany to Slovakia Hungary
                3 infantry moved from Germany to Slovakia Hungary
                2 infantry moved from Germany to Western Germany
                1 infantry moved from Germany to Western Germany
                2 infantry moved from Germany to Western Germany

Place Units - Germans
                1 carrier and 2 transports placed in 112 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Germans
                Germans collect 39 PUs; end with 58 PUs total
                Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 63 PUs
                Objective Germans 1 Trade with Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 68 PUs

Territory Summary for Germans :

France : 1 flag, 1 airfield, 6 armour, 3 artilleries, 1 factory_minor, 1 infantry and 4 mech_infantrys
        Slovakia Hungary : 1 flag, 1 artillery and 6 infantry
        Western Germany : 1 flag, 1 aaGun, 1 airfield, 2 armour, 1 artillery, 2 bombers, 1 factory_major, 1 fighter, 1 harbour, 5 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers
        Poland : 1 flag, 1 artillery and 3 infantry
        Germany : 1 flag, 2 aaGuns and 1 factory_major
        Norway : 1 flag, 4 infantry
        Holland Belgium : 1 flag, 3 aaGuns and 3 fighters
        Southern Italy : 1 flag, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber
        112 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 2 tactical_bombers and 3 transports
        Bulgaria : 1 flag, 5 infantry
        Yugoslavia : 1 flag, 1 armour, 2 artilleries and 9 infantry
        Finland : 1 flag, 5 infantry
        110 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 1 battleship and 1 submarine

Production/PUs Summary :

Germans : 39 / 68
        Russians : 37 / 37
        Japanese : 26 / 26
        Americans : 52 / 52
        Chinese : 12 / 12
        British : 28 / 28
        UK_Pacific : 17 / 17
        Italians : 10 / 10
        ANZAC : 10 / 10
        French : 15 / 0
        Dutch : 11 / 0
        Mongolians : 0 / 0
        Neutral_Axis : 2 / 0
        Neutral_Allies : 6 / 0
        Neutral_True : 18 / 0

• Ok, Chris - that was UBER bad for UK.

Let’s do one of two things here…either we can reroll the battle OR, I will take off the last sub and 2 planes. With a 3 and a total of 5 at 4, that is 23 pips - 3 hits + there…

So - I would have the BB wounded in the sz, with Holland Belgium empty actually - keep the 3 AA in W. Germany. 2 planes in Holland are dead - the third lands back in W. Germany.

I am not sure UK will survive if I go Sea Lion next turn with NO aircraft at all and really no damage at all to the German air force?

Just a thoght…

MM

• I actually would’ve chosen the last hit in the first round on the battleship – the fighter hits against your surface and air fleet while my dying battleship would only hit a sub in the second round. Let’s keep the battle exactly as-is (for the reason I will detail in just a second) but edit in another sub for yourself in z110 and either edit out the battleship or a plane of your choosing from that battle to better depict an ool that had my fighter alive and not my battleship for the second round (the fighter not being able to hit the sub)  :-)

Thanks for the offer  :-) But dice are part of the game. This scenario just depicts the what-if where maybe Hitler had the Luftwaffe continue to hit the radar stations and the RAF didn’t have the advantage of knowing what they were flying into… It just makes it more difficult is all, and makes purchases more judicious. (And hey, if you want to wipe out the Luftwaffe over Britain on G2 after purchasing zero land units on G1, I’m sure Uncle Joe and the Red Army would accept that invitation  :lol: )

I’m the last person to want do-oversies for crazy dice. I suicided Germany’s land forces (about half the size of the Soviet stack) into Moscow to make the stack more manageable in my last game, scored long-rang aircraft with my only 20 IPCs as Japan (11% chance) to bring the number of planes in range from 2 to 13, cleared blockers with Japanese mechs and armor and cleared all of Moscow with the Japanese airforce, and walked in to capture Moscow with the only remaining German unit east of Germany, which I had driven up from Egypt. I was embarrassed to play so badly and luck into that - but I wasn’t turning it down!! I’ll gladly take the bad with the good.

And it gives the game more flavor.

I knew I was going to lose the RAF. I gambled that the 4 fighters lost would take out the extra 5 units that the odds calculator showed vs if they didn’t scramble. It didn’t quite work out that way. Now we get to see if London can survive that poor decision and what it’s like to play UK with no planes! LOL! I know I can survive a G2 Sealion. You can probably pull off the G3 attempt (crazy AA gun shots might change that, so it’s not certain if you tempt fate) but you’ll have to see if it’s worth it from the investment and opportunity cost standpoint. In any case, it’ll be fun to see how everything works out!

Let’s just make the one edit with the sub in and either the BB or a plane out and call it square  :-)

• Fair enough, Chris. I’ve played enough games of A&A overall to know that sometimes in a friendly game, when the game starts with such a dud, sometimes its best to tweak it a bit so that you have a fun, interesting game going forward. If it were a tournament or something, well, that is another thing… :-D

I see your point about the BB and that certaily makes sense. Let’s remove 1 ftr from Holland-Belgium. Keep the 3 AAAs there.

Right or wrong, I am usually (not always) not a fan of scrambling the planes - unless Germany comes in a bit under strength. Usually (again, not always), I will add an extra plane to 110 and that will most of the time stop UK from scambling. In retrospect, though, if I trade 2-3 German planes for all the UK planes, I am OK with that.

Problem here, of course, is that I do not know you and what you like to do as the Allies :)

So - remove that fighter, keep the sub and bb in place and game on!

MM

Game History

Politics - Russians
                Russians takes Political Action: Political Action Russians To War With Japanese
                    Russians succeeds on action: Political Action Russians To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Japanese and Russians from Neutrality to War
                    Russians succeeds on action: Political Action Russians To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Russians and Chinese from Neutrality to Allied
                    Russians succeeds on action: Political Action Russians To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Russians and ANZAC from Neutrality to Allied
                    Russians succeeds on action: Political Action Russians To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Russians and Dutch from Neutrality to Friendly
                    Russians succeeds on action: Political Action Russians To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Russians and UK_Pacific from Neutrality to Allied

Purchase Units - Russians
                Russians buy 7 artilleries and 3 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Russians

Combat - Russians

Non Combat Move - Russians
                6 infantry moved from Buryatia to Yakut S.S.R.
                2 aaGuns and 6 infantry moved from Sakha to Buryatia
                6 infantry moved from Amur to Buryatia
                1 artillery and 6 infantry moved from Novgorod to Baltic States
                1 infantry moved from Belarus to Baltic States
                2 infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Bessarabia
                3 infantry moved from Ukraine to Bessarabia
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Western Ukraine to Bessarabia
                2 infantry moved from Caucasus to Rostov
                1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Volgograd to Rostov
                2 aaGuns, 1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Russia to Bryansk
                1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Russia to Rostov
                1 infantry moved from Archangel to Belarus
                2 infantry moved from Karelia to Vyborg
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Russia to Novgorod
                1 submarine moved from 127 Sea Zone to 125 Sea Zone
                1 cruiser moved from 115 Sea Zone to 114 Sea Zone

Place Units - Russians
                3 artilleries placed in Novgorod
                3 artilleries placed in Ukraine
                1 artillery and 3 infantry placed in Russia

Turn Complete - Russians
                Russians collect 37 PUs; end with 37 PUs total

Territory Summary for Russians :

Yakut S.S.R. : 1 flag, 6 infantry
        Buryatia : 1 flag, 2 aaGuns and 12 infantry
        Belarus : 1 flag, 1 infantry
        Baltic States : 1 flag, 1 artillery and 10 infantry
        Bryansk : 1 flag, 2 aaGuns, 1 artillery and 1 infantry
        Rostov : 1 flag, 2 armour, 2 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys
        Vyborg : 1 flag, 5 infantry
        Bessarabia : 1 flag, 1 artillery and 8 infantry
        Russia : 1 flag, 1 airfield, 1 artillery, 1 factory_major and 3 infantry
        Ukraine : 1 flag, 3 artilleries and 1 factory_minor
        Volgograd : 1 flag, 1 factory_minor
        Novgorod : 1 flag, 2 aaGuns, 1 airfield, 3 artilleries, 1 factory_minor, 2 fighters, 1 harbour and 1 tactical_bomber
        125 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 1 submarine
        114 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 1 cruiser
        115 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 1 submarine

Production/PUs Summary :

Japanese : 26 / 26
        Chinese : 12 / 12

• I never did fix that edit. I’ll do it next turn or you can.

Game History

Purchase Units - Japanese
                Japanese buy 1 factory_minor and 2 transports; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Japanese
                1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Kwangsi to Yunnan
                1 infantry moved from Jehol to Chahar
                      Japanese take Chahar from Chinese
                1 infantry moved from Shantung to Anhwe
                      Japanese take Anhwe from Chinese
                1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Kiangsi to Hunan
                2 bombers moved from Japan to Yunnan
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Kiangsu to Yunnan
                1 fighter moved from Formosa to Hunan
                2 fighters moved from Manchuria to Hunan
                2 tactical_bombers moved from Manchuria to Hunan
                1 battleship moved from 19 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone

Combat - Japanese
                Battle in Hunan
                    Japanese attack with 1 artillery, 3 fighters, 3 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers
                    Chinese defend with 2 infantry
                    Japanese win, taking Hunan from Chinese with 1 artillery, 3 fighters, 3 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                    Casualties for Chinese: 2 infantry
                Battle in Yunnan
                    Japanese attack with 1 artillery, 2 bombers, 1 fighter, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Chinese defend with 4 infantry
                    Japanese win, taking Yunnan from Chinese with 1 artillery, 2 bombers, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                    Casualties for Japanese: 3 infantry
                    Casualties for Chinese: 4 infantry

Non Combat Move - Japanese
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Yunnan to Kwangsi
                2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Hunan to Kwangsi
                2 bombers moved from Yunnan to Kwangsi
                1 artillery moved from Manchuria to 19 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from Okinawa to 19 Sea Zone
                1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 19 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 36 Sea Zone to Kwangsi
                1 transport moved from 20 Sea Zone to 19 Sea Zone
                1 artillery moved from Jehol to 19 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from Manchuria to 19 Sea Zone
                1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 19 Sea Zone to 20 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 20 Sea Zone to Kiangsi
                1 fighter moved from Hunan to Kiangsi
                1 infantry moved from Jehol to Chahar
                1 mech_infantry moved from Manchuria to Chahar
                1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Shantung to Anhwe
                1 fighter moved from Okinawa to Kiangsi
                1 aaGun and 5 infantry moved from Manchuria to Jehol
                4 infantry moved from Korea to Manchuria
                1 fighter moved from Korea to Kiangsi
                1 carrier, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 6 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 6 Sea Zone to 33 Sea Zone
                2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Japan to Kwangsi
                1 carrier, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 6 Sea Zone to 33 Sea Zone
                1 destroyer moved from 33 Sea Zone to 43 Sea Zone
                1 cruiser moved from 20 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
                1 destroyer moved from 19 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 19 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
                1 battleship moved from 6 Sea Zone to 33 Sea Zone
                1 destroyer moved from 6 Sea Zone to 33 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
                1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 6 Sea Zone to 33 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 33 Sea Zone to Caroline Islands
                1 cruiser moved from 6 Sea Zone to 33 Sea Zone

Place Units - Japanese
                2 transports placed in 6 Sea Zone
                1 factory_minor placed in Kiangsu

Turn Complete - Japanese
                Japanese collect 30 PUs; end with 30 PUs total
                Objective Japanese 1 Trade With America: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 40 PUs

Territory Summary for Japanese :

Caroline Islands : 1 flag, 1 aaGun, 1 airfield, 1 artillery, 1 harbour and 3 infantry
        Iwo Jima : 1 flag, 1 infantry
        Paulau Island : 1 flag, 1 infantry
        Kwangsi : 1 flag, 1 artillery, 2 bombers, 5 fighters, 1 infantry and 5 tactical_bombers
        Kiangsu : 1 flag, 1 artillery, 1 factory_minor and 3 infantry
        Kiangsi : 1 flag, 1 artillery, 3 fighters and 1 infantry
        Japan : 1 flag, 3 aaGuns, 1 airfield, 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 factory_major, 1 harbour and 5 infantry
        Jehol : 1 flag, 1 aaGun and 5 infantry
        Siam : 1 flag, 2 infantry
        Manchuria : 1 flag, 4 infantry
        Yunnan : 1 flag, 1 artillery
        Hunan : 1 flag, 1 artillery and 3 infantry
        Chahar : 1 flag, 2 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
        Anhwe : 1 flag, 1 artillery and 3 infantry
        43 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 1 destroyer
        33 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 1 battleship, 2 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 1 submarine, 2 tactical_bombers and 1 transport
        36 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 1 battleship, 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 fighter, 1 submarine, 1 tactical_bomber and 1 transport
        35 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 1 destroyer
        20 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 1 transport
        6 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 1 destroyer and 2 transports

Production/PUs Summary :

Japanese : 30 / 40
        Chinese : 8 / 12

Game History

Purchase Units - Americans
                Americans buy 1 bomber, 1 carrier, 1 submarine, 1 tactical_bomber and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Americans

Non Combat Move - Americans
                1 destroyer and 1 submarine moved from 35 Sea Zone to 48 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from Philippines to Guam
                1 battleship, 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 1 transport moved from 10 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from Eastern United States to 26 Sea Zone
                1 tactical_bomber moved from 10 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
                1 tactical_bomber moved from 26 Sea Zone to Hawaiian Islands
                1 fighter moved from Western United States to 26 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from 10 Sea Zone to Hawaiian Islands
                1 bomber moved from Central United States to Hawaiian Islands
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Eastern United States to 101 Sea Zone
                1 artillery, 1 cruiser, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 101 Sea Zone to 28 Sea Zone
                1 armour moved from Central United States to Western United States
                2 aaGuns moved from Eastern United States to Central United States

Place Units - Americans
                1 carrier, 1 submarine and 1 transport placed in 10 Sea Zone
                1 bomber and 1 tactical_bomber placed in Eastern United States

Turn Complete - Americans
                Americans collect 52 PUs; end with 52 PUs total

Territory Summary for Americans :

Philippines : 1 flag, 1 airfield, 1 harbour and 2 infantry
        Guam : 1 flag, 1 airfield and 1 fighter
        Wake Island : 1 flag, 1 airfield
        Western United States : 1 flag, 2 aaGuns, 1 airfield, 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour, 2 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
        Hawaiian Islands : 1 flag, 1 airfield, 1 bomber, 3 fighters, 1 harbour, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
        Midway : 1 flag, 1 airfield
        48 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 1 destroyer and 1 submarine
        26 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 1 battleship, 1 carrier, 2 cruisers, 2 destroyers, 2 fighters, 1 submarine and 2 transports
        28 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 1 artillery, 1 cruiser, 1 infantry and 1 transport
        10 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 1 carrier, 1 submarine and 1 transport
        Central United States : 1 flag, 2 aaGuns, 1 factory_minor, 1 infantry and 3 mech_infantrys
        Eastern United States : 1 flag, 1 airfield, 1 bomber, 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 1 tactical_bomber

Production/PUs Summary :

Japanese : 30 / 40
        Chinese : 8 / 12

Game History

Purchase Units - Chinese
                Trigger Chinese Loses Burma Road: Chinese has their production frontier changed to: productionChinese_Burma_Road_Closed
                Chinese buy 4 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Chinese
                2 infantry moved from Suiyuyan to Chahar
                1 fighter moved from Szechwan to Chahar
                2 infantry moved from Kweichow to Yunnan
                1 infantry moved from Szechwan to Yunnan

Combat - Chinese
                Battle in Chahar
                    Chinese attack with 1 fighter and 2 infantry
                    Japanese defend with 2 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
                        Chinese roll dice for 1 fighter and 2 infantry in Chahar, round 1 :  2/3 hits
                        Japanese roll dice for 2 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Chahar, round 1 :  1/3 hits
                        2 infantry owned by the Japanese and 1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Chahar
                        Chinese roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Chahar, round 2 :  0/2 hits
                        Japanese roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Chahar, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                        Chinese roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Chahar, round 3 :  0/2 hits
                        Japanese roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Chahar, round 3 :  1/1 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Chahar
                    retreated to Chahar
                    Japanese win with 1 mech_infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                    Casualties for Japanese: 2 infantry
                    Casualties for Chinese: 2 infantry
                Battle in Yunnan
                    Chinese attack with 3 infantry
                    Japanese defend with 1 artillery
                        Chinese roll dice for 3 infantry in Yunnan, round 1 :  0/3 hits
                        Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery in Yunnan, round 1 :  0/1 hits
                        Chinese roll dice for 3 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 :  1/3 hits
                        Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery in Yunnan, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                        1 artillery owned by the Japanese lost in Yunnan
                    Chinese win, taking Yunnan from Japanese with 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
                    Casualties for Japanese: 1 artillery

Non Combat Move - Chinese
                1 infantry moved from Shensi to Suiyuyan
                1 fighter moved from Chahar to Suiyuyan

Place Units - Chinese
                1 infantry placed in Suiyuyan
                3 infantry placed in Szechwan

Turn Complete - Chinese
                Chinese collect 9 PUs; end with 9 PUs total
                Objective Chinese 1 Burma Road: Chinese met a national objective for an additional 6 PUs; end with 15 PUs

Territory Summary for Chinese :

Yunnan : 1 flag, 3 infantry
        Suiyuyan : 1 flag, 1 fighter and 2 infantry
        Szechwan : 1 flag, 8 infantry

Production/PUs Summary :

Japanese : 29 / 40
        Chinese : 9 / 15

Dice Statistics:

Total
                1 was rolled 2 times
                2 was rolled 3 times
                3 was rolled 3 times
                4 was rolled 4 times
                5 was rolled 4 times
                6 was rolled 4 times
            Average roll : 3.850
            Median : 4.000
            Variance : 0.211
            Standard Deviation : 0.459
            Total rolls : 20

Japanese Combat
                2 was rolled 2 times
                3 was rolled 1 times
                4 was rolled 1 times
                5 was rolled 2 times
                6 was rolled 1 times
            Average roll : 3.857
            Variance : 0.500
            Standard Deviation : 0.707
            Total rolls : 7

Chinese Combat
                1 was rolled 2 times
                2 was rolled 1 times
                3 was rolled 2 times
                4 was rolled 3 times
                5 was rolled 2 times
                6 was rolled 3 times
            Average roll : 3.846
            Variance : 0.250
            Standard Deviation : 0.500
            Total rolls : 13

• Hey there - just a bump on our game. I noticed you submitted up to China, but still have UK to go before Italy gets a crack at it?

MM

• Momentary life-interruption  :lol: I’ll get the last two after I get my daughter from school today  :-)

• Hey there - no problem at all. I would not have said anything except that I, myself, did exactly the same thing once….and the game was delayed for over a week :)

Take care!
    MM

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m