• I’ll post the number here if you want to be the Axis, put the number in the topic & ID

• Test summary from TripleA 20:58:56

• It is 28731.0

• If I’m the Axis my G1 buy is
    1 CV
    1DD
    1SS
    Scramble orders for U.K. I’m going after 111 with 2 ss, 2 Fighters, 2Tact.'s. I’m going after110 with 2 ss, 2 Fighters, 2 Tact.'s, ans 2 Strat. bombers.
    look for your post

• Sounds good - you’re Axis. Here’s a map. Do you want to post all your moves and then I’ll give you the scramble orders. If you don’t mind, I kind of want to see the larger picture with all the combat moves before I give the scramble orders.

sa_vs_fortress.tsvg

• No problem, just not tonite I had a hell of a time downloading the 1.6.2.1  look for it tomorrow.
          Tanks

• Np. You got it. I look forward to it.

• Test summary from TripleA 20:46:19

• Cool looking map, I thought I was going to be the Axis and its the Russians turn, let me know if you are Russian’s or I am

• Weird, when I open it it’s the beginning of Germany’s turn. Lemme see if the one that was posted is different…

• Hmm… same thing… It looks like it opens to the beginning of Germany’s turn where you can DOW or not…

• TripleA Turn Summary for game: Big World : 1942, version: 2.5

Game History

Round :1

Purchase Units - Russians
                Russians buy 1 armour, 2 artilleries and 7 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Russians
                1 submarine moved from SZ 7 Barents Sea to SZ 6 Norwegian Sea
                2 infantry moved from Archangel’sk to SZ 7 Barents Sea
                2 infantry moved from SZ 7 Barents Sea to Finland
                2 infantry moved from Karelija to Finland
                1 infantry moved from Karelija to Finland
                1 fighter moved from Karelija to SZ 12 East Baltic Sea
                1 fighter moved from Moscow to SZ 12 East Baltic Sea
                1 bomber moved from Moscow to SZ 12 East Baltic Sea
                3 infantry moved from Leningrad to Novgorod
                2 infantry moved from Northern Russia to Novgorod
                3 infantry moved from Moscow to Western Russia
                1 artillery moved from Moscow to Western Russia
                2 infantry moved from Caucasus to Southern Russia
                3 infantry moved from Eastern Russia to Southern Russia
                2 infantry moved from Stalingrad to Southern Russia
                1 artillery moved from Stalingrad to Southern Russia
                1 infantry moved from Northern Russia to Western Russia
                1 armour moved from Northern Russia to Finland
                1 armour moved from Northern Russia to Novgorod
                1 armour moved from Moscow to Western Russia
                1 armour moved from Stalingrad to Southern Russia
                1 fighter moved from Stalingrad to Southern Russia
                2 infantry moved from Kazakh to Caucasus
                1 infantry moved from Kazakh to Stalingrad
                2 infantry moved from Uzbek to Kazakh
                1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Sverdlovsk to Eastern Russia
                1 armour moved from Sverdlovsk to Moscow
                1 infantry moved from Omsk to Sverdlovsk
                1 infantry moved from Omsk to Kazakh
                3 infantry moved from Vladivostok to Northern Manchukuo
                2 infantry moved from Amurskaya to Northern Manchukuo
                1 infantry moved from Buryatia to Amurskaya
                2 infantry moved from Okhotsk to Vladivostok
                1 infantry moved from Yakutsk to Amurskaya
                1 infantry moved from Irkutsk to Buryatia
                2 infantry moved from Novo-Sibirsk to Irkutsk
                1 infantry moved from Kyrgyz to Kazakh

Combat - Russians
                Battle in Finland
                    Russians attack with 1 armour and 5 infantry
                    Germans defend with 2 infantry
                    Russians win, taking Finland from Germans with 1 armour and 4 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                    Casualties for Germans: 2 infantry
                    Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry
                    Russians win with 1 armour and 4 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                    Casualties for Germans: 2 infantry
                Battle in Western Russia
                    Russians attack with 1 armour, 1 artillery and 4 infantry
                    Germans defend with 1 armour, 1 artillery and 2 infantry
                    Russians win, taking Western Russia from Germans with 1 armour, 1 artillery and 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 12
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 armour, 1 artillery and 2 infantry
                    Russians win with 1 armour, 1 artillery and 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 12
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 armour, 1 artillery and 2 infantry
                Battle in Southern Russia
                    Russians attack with 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 7 infantry
                    Germans defend with 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 2 infantry
                    Russians win, taking Southern Russia from Germans with 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 4 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 16
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 2 infantry
                    Casualties for Russians: 3 infantry
                    Russians win with 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 4 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 16
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 2 infantry
                    Casualties for Russians: 3 infantry
                Battle in Northern Manchukuo
                    Russians attack with 5 infantry
                    Japanese defend with 2 infantry
                    Russians win, taking Northern Manchukuo from Japanese with 4 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                    Casualties for Japanese: 2 infantry
                    Russians win with 4 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Battle in Novgorod
                    Russians attack with 1 armour and 5 infantry
                    Germans defend with 1 armour and 2 infantry
                    Russians win, taking Novgorod from Germans with 1 armour and 4 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 armour and 2 infantry
                    Russians win with 1 armour and 4 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 armour and 2 infantry
                Battle in SZ 12 East Baltic Sea
                    Russians attack with 1 bomber and 2 fighters
                    Germans defend with 1 cruiser and 1 transport
                    Russians win with 1 bomber and 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 cruiser and 1 transport
                    Casualties for Russians: 1 fighter
                    Russians win with 1 bomber and 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                    Casualties for Russians: 1 fighter
                Battle in SZ 6 Norwegian Sea
                    Russians attack with 1 submarine
                    Germans defend with 1 submarine
                    Germans win with 1 submarine remaining. Battle score for attacker is -8
                    Casualties for Russians: 1 submarine
                Recording Battle Statistics

Non Combat Move - Russians
                1 fighter moved from SZ 12 East Baltic Sea to Leningrad
                1 bomber moved from SZ 12 East Baltic Sea to Moscow
                1 fighter moved from Southern Russia to Moscow

Place Units - Russians
                1 artillery and 2 infantry placed in Stalingrad
                1 artillery and 1 infantry placed in Leningrad
                3 infantry placed in Sverdlovsk
                1 armour and 1 infantry placed in Moscow

Turn Complete - Russians
                Russians collect 42 PUs; end with 42 PUs total

• Well something obviously got screwed up. I don’t know why it kept showing you as the USSR. I kept opening the file and it was Germany.

• Wait… I think I figured it out… Gimmie a sec…

• LOL! Yep. I don’t know where that game came from, but it’s not the one I saved for you@Fortress:

Sounds good - you’re Axis. Here’s a map. Do you want to post all your moves and then I’ll give you the scramble orders. If you don’t mind, I kind of want to see the larger picture with all the combat moves before I give the scramble orders.

That post is one with a link in it. That link is to the beginning of a G40 game. The best I can tell is the one you posted is a variation of the old global game from like 8-9 years ago.

Do you want to try to:

1. resave the link and open it in tripleA – I have a feeling a different file over-wrote the one I had for you and saved something weird under the same name.

2. failing that, you can just open a new G40 game and have at it - just need to reenter the 28731.0 topic number and our info…

3. if you don’t want to be bothered to set it up and that first link isnt working for you, I’ll just play as the axis with the first link I have posted.

• Lets get a round or two into this and then start a Global 40….sound good to you?

• Sure, I’ll take a look.  :-) I’ll try to figure out a strategy on the fly!

Game History

Purchase Units - Germans
                Germans buy 3 armour, 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 7 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Germans
                1 artillery moved from Eastern Germany to SZ 11 West Baltic Sea
                1 infantry moved from Eastern Germany to SZ 11 West Baltic Sea
                1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from SZ 11 West Baltic Sea to SZ 12 East Baltic Sea
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from SZ 12 East Baltic Sea to Leningrad
                1 fighter moved from Baltic States to Leningrad
                1 cruiser moved from SZ 11 West Baltic Sea to SZ 12 East Baltic Sea
                1 bomber moved from Eastern Germany to Leningrad
                1 bomber moved from Baltic States to Leningrad
                2 infantry moved from Baltic States to Novgorod
                1 armour moved from Belorussia to Novgorod
                1 armour moved from Eastern Poland to Novgorod
                1 fighter moved from Eastern Germany to Novgorod
                1 artillery and 4 infantry moved from Belorussia to Novgorod
                1 infantry moved from Algeria to Libya
                1 armour moved from Algeria to Libya
                1 armour moved from Morocco to Libya
                1 submarine moved from SZ 20 Atlantic to SZ 16 North Atlantic
                1 submarine moved from SZ 19 Atlantic to SZ 2 Labrador Sea
                1 submarine moved from SZ 6 Norwegian Sea to SZ 10 North Sea
                1 fighter moved from Norway to SZ 10 North Sea
                1 submarine moved from SZ 11 West Baltic Sea to SZ 17 English Channel
                1 fighter moved from Western Germany to SZ 10 North Sea
                1 fighter moved from France to SZ 17 English Channel
                1 fighter moved from Italy to SZ 17 English Channel
                1 fighter moved from Macedonia to SZ 28 Eastern Mediterranean
                1 submarine moved from SZ 24 Tyrrhenian Sea to SZ 28 Eastern Mediterranean
                1 battleship moved from SZ 24 Tyrrhenian Sea to SZ 28 Eastern Mediterranean
                1 artillery moved from Italy to SZ 25 Adriatic Sea
                1 infantry moved from Italy to SZ 25 Adriatic Sea
                1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from SZ 25 Adriatic Sea to SZ 28 Eastern Mediterranean
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from SZ 28 Eastern Mediterranean to Syria
                1 fighter moved from Ukraine to Novgorod

Combat - Germans
                Battle in SZ 28 Eastern Mediterranean
                    Germans attack with 1 battleship, 1 fighter, 1 submarine and 1 transport
                    British defend with 1 cruiser and 1 transport
                        Germans roll dice for 1 submarine in SZ 28 Eastern Mediterranean, round 1 :  1/1 hits
                        1 transport owned by the British lost in SZ 28 Eastern Mediterranean
                        Germans roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 fighter and 1 transport in SZ 28 Eastern Mediterranean, round 1 :  0/2 hits
                        British roll dice for 1 cruiser in SZ 28 Eastern Mediterranean, round 1 :  1/1 hits
                    Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the Germans
                        Germans roll dice for 1 submarine in SZ 28 Eastern Mediterranean, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 fighter and 1 transport in SZ 28 Eastern Mediterranean, round 2 :  1/2 hits
                        British roll dice for 1 cruiser in SZ 28 Eastern Mediterranean, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                        1 cruiser owned by the British lost in SZ 28 Eastern Mediterranean
                    Germans win with 1 battleship, 1 fighter, 1 submarine and 1 transport remaining. Battle score for attacker is 18
                    Casualties for British: 1 cruiser and 1 transport
                    Germans win with 1 battleship, 1 fighter, 1 submarine and 1 transport remaining. Battle score for attacker is 18
                    Casualties for British: 1 cruiser and 1 transport
                Battle in Syria
                    Germans attack with 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                    British defend with 1 infantry
                        Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Syria, round 1 :  1/2 hits
                        British roll dice for 1 infantry in Syria, round 1 :  0/1 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the British lost in Syria
                    Germans win, taking Syria from British with 1 artillery and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                    Casualties for British: 1 infantry
                    Germans win with 1 artillery and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Battle in Leningrad
                    Germans attack with 1 artillery, 2 bombers, 1 fighter and 1 infantry
                    Russians defend with 1 aaGun, 1 artillery, 1 factory, 1 fighter and 1 infantry
                        AA guns fire in Leningrad :  0/3 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 1 artillery, 2 bombers, 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Leningrad, round 1 :  3/5 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Leningrad, round 1 :  1/3 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the Russians , 1 infantry owned by the Germans , 1 artillery owned by the Russians and 1 fighter owned by the Russians lost in Leningrad
                    Germans win, taking Leningrad from Russians with 1 artillery, 2 bombers and 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 14
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
                    Casualties for Russians: 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 1 infantry
                    Germans win with 1 artillery, 2 bombers and 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 14
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
                    Casualties for Russians: 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 1 infantry
                Battle in Novgorod
                    Germans attack with 2 armour, 1 artillery, 2 fighters and 6 infantry
                    Russians defend with 1 armour and 4 infantry
                        Germans roll dice for 2 armour, 1 artillery, 2 fighters and 6 infantry in Novgorod, round 1 :  7/11 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 1 armour and 4 infantry in Novgorod, round 1 :  3/5 hits
                        4 infantry owned by the Russians , 1 armour owned by the Russians and 3 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Novgorod
                    Germans win, taking Novgorod from Russians with 2 armour, 1 artillery, 2 fighters and 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                    Casualties for Germans: 3 infantry
                    Casualties for Russians: 1 armour and 4 infantry
                    Germans win with 2 armour, 1 artillery, 2 fighters and 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                    Casualties for Germans: 3 infantry
                    Casualties for Russians: 1 armour and 4 infantry
                Battle in Libya
                    Germans attack with 2 armour and 1 infantry
                    British defend with 1 infantry
                        Germans roll dice for 2 armour and 1 infantry in Libya, round 1 :  3/3 hits
                        British roll dice for 1 infantry in Libya, round 1 :  0/1 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the British lost in Libya
                    Germans win, taking Libya from British with 2 armour and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                    Germans win with 2 armour and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Battle in SZ 16 North Atlantic
                    Germans attack with 1 submarine
                    British defend with 1 destroyer and 1 transport
                        Germans roll dice for 1 submarine in SZ 16 North Atlantic, round 1 :  1/1 hits
                        British roll dice for 1 destroyer and 1 transport in SZ 16 North Atlantic, round 1 :  1/2 hits
                        1 transport owned by the British and 1 submarine owned by the Germans lost in SZ 16 North Atlantic
                    British win with 1 destroyer remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 submarine
                    Casualties for British: 1 transport
                Battle in SZ 17 English Channel
                    Germans attack with 2 fighters and 1 submarine
                    British defend with 1 battleship, 1 cruiser and 1 submarine
                        Germans roll dice for 1 submarine in SZ 17 English Channel, round 1 :  1/1 hits
                    Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the British
                        British roll dice for 1 submarine in SZ 17 English Channel, round 1 :  0/1 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 2 fighters in SZ 17 English Channel, round 1 :  2/2 hits
                        British roll dice for 1 battleship and 1 cruiser in SZ 17 English Channel, round 1 :  2/2 hits
                        1 cruiser owned by the British , 1 submarine owned by the British , 1 fighter owned by the Germans and 1 submarine owned by the Germans lost in SZ 17 English Channel
                        Germans roll dice for 1 fighter in SZ 17 English Channel, round 2 :  1/1 hits
                        British roll dice for 1 battleship in SZ 17 English Channel, round 2 :  1/1 hits
                        1 battleship owned by the British and 1 fighter owned by the Germans lost in SZ 17 English Channel
                    British win with no units remaining. Battle score for attacker is 12
                    Casualties for Germans: 2 fighters and 1 submarine
                    Casualties for British: 1 battleship, 1 cruiser and 1 submarine
                    Germans win with no units remaining. Battle score for attacker is 12
                    Casualties for Germans: 2 fighters and 1 submarine
                    Casualties for British: 1 battleship, 1 cruiser and 1 submarine
                Battle in SZ 10 North Sea
                    Germans attack with 2 fighters and 1 submarine
                    British defend with 1 cruiser and 1 submarine
                        Germans roll dice for 1 submarine in SZ 10 North Sea, round 1 :  0/1 hits
                        British roll dice for 1 submarine in SZ 10 North Sea, round 1 :  0/1 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 2 fighters in SZ 10 North Sea, round 1 :  1/2 hits
                        British roll dice for 1 cruiser in SZ 10 North Sea, round 1 :  1/1 hits
                        1 submarine owned by the British and 1 submarine owned by the Germans lost in SZ 10 North Sea
                        Germans roll dice for 2 fighters in SZ 10 North Sea, round 2 :  0/2 hits
                        British roll dice for 1 cruiser in SZ 10 North Sea, round 2 :  1/1 hits
                        1 fighter owned by the Germans lost in SZ 10 North Sea
                    retreated to SZ 10 North Sea
                    British win with 1 cruiser remaining. Battle score for attacker is -10
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 fighter and 1 submarine
                    Casualties for British: 1 submarine
                Battle in SZ 2 Labrador Sea
                    Germans attack with 1 submarine
                    British defend with 1 transport
                        Germans roll dice for 1 submarine in SZ 2 Labrador Sea, round 1 :  0/1 hits
                        British roll dice for 1 transport in SZ 2 Labrador Sea, round 1 :  0/1 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 1 submarine in SZ 2 Labrador Sea, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                        British roll dice for 1 transport in SZ 2 Labrador Sea, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 1 submarine in SZ 2 Labrador Sea, round 3 :  1/1 hits
                        1 transport owned by the British lost in SZ 2 Labrador Sea
                    Germans win with 1 submarine remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                    Germans win with 1 submarine remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8

Non Combat Move - Germans
                1 submarine moved from SZ 32 Atlantic to SZ 34 Atlantic
                1 submarine moved from SZ 39 Mid Atlantic to SZ 22 East Atlantic
                1 submarine moved from SZ 33 Atlantic to SZ 21 East Atlantic
                1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Ukraine
                2 infantry moved from Hungary-Romania to Ukraine
                1 armour moved from Austria-Czechoslovakia to Ukraine
                1 armour moved from Balkans to Ukraine
                1 fighter moved from Novgorod to Ukraine
                1 fighter moved from Novgorod to Baltic States
                2 infantry moved from Balkans to Hungary-Romania
                1 armour moved from Italy to Hungary-Romania
                2 armour, 1 artillery and 4 infantry moved from Eastern Germany to Western Poland
                2 armour moved from Western Poland to Eastern Poland
                1 infantry moved from Western Poland to Baltic States
                1 infantry moved from France to Western Germany
                1 artillery moved from France to Western Germany
                1 armour moved from France to Austria-Czechoslovakia
                3 infantry moved from Austria-Czechoslovakia to Hungary-Romania
                1 infantry moved from France to Western Germany
                1 infantry moved from Vichy France to France
                1 infantry moved from Italy to Balkans
                1 armour moved from Western Germany to Hungary-Romania
                1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Western Germany to Austria-Czechoslovakia
                1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Morocco to Algeria
                1 fighter moved from SZ 10 North Sea to France
                1 fighter moved from Leningrad to Baltic States
                2 bombers moved from Leningrad to Baltic States
                1 infantry moved from Western Poland to Eastern Poland
                1 artillery moved from Western Poland to Baltic States
                1 fighter moved from SZ 28 Eastern Mediterranean to Macedonia

Place Units - Germans
                2 armour, 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 1 infantry placed in Western Germany
                1 armour and 6 infantry placed in Eastern Germany

Turn Complete - Germans
                Germans collect 59 PUs; end with 59 PUs total
                1 unit repaired.

Territory Summary for Germans :

SZ 2 Labrador Sea : 1 submarine
        SZ 12 East Baltic Sea : 1 cruiser and 1 transport
        SZ 21 East Atlantic : 1 submarine
        SZ 22 East Atlantic : 1 submarine
        SZ 28 Eastern Mediterranean : 1 battleship, 1 submarine and 1 transport
        SZ 34 Atlantic : 1 submarine
        France : 1 aaGun, 1 fighter and 3 infantry
        Hungary-Romania : 2 armour and 5 infantry
        Macedonia : 1 fighter and 1 infantry
        Norway : 3 infantry
        Syria : 1 flag, 1 artillery and 1 infantry
        Western Germany : 1 aaGun, 2 armour, 1 artillery, 1 bomber, 1 factory, 1 fighter and 3 infantry
        Baltic States : 1 artillery, 2 bombers, 2 fighters and 1 infantry
        Ukraine : 2 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 6 infantry
        Algeria : 1 artillery and 2 infantry
        Balkans : 1 infantry
        Western Poland : 1 artillery and 4 infantry
        Libya : 1 flag, 2 armour and 1 infantry
        Eastern Germany : 1 aaGun, 1 armour, 1 factory and 6 infantry
        Novgorod : 2 armour, 1 artillery and 3 infantry
        Leningrad : 1 flag, 1 aaGun, 1 artillery and 1 factory
        Italy : 1 aaGun, 1 factory and 1 infantry
        Austria-Czechoslovakia : 1 armour, 1 artillery and 3 infantry
        Sardinia : 1 infantry
        Eastern Poland : 2 armour and 1 infantry

Production/PUs Summary :

Russians : 38 / 42
        Germans : 59 / 59
        British : 38 / 40
        Chinese : 10 / 10
        Japanese : 40 / 41
        Americans : 50 / 50

• Man, after dining on G40, this one’s not all that filling! LOL

Game History

Purchase Units - British
                British buy 1 armour, 1 destroyer and 9 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - British
                1 submarine moved from SZ 59 Northeastern Indian to SZ 71 South China Sea
                1 carrier moved from SZ 57 Arabian Sea to SZ 59 Northeastern Indian
                1 fighter moved from SZ 57 Arabian Sea to SZ 71 South China Sea
                1 armour and 1 infantry moved from Bombay to SZ 57 Arabian Sea
                1 armour, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from SZ 57 Arabian Sea to SZ 59 Northeastern Indian
                1 armour and 1 infantry moved from SZ 59 Northeastern Indian to Sumatra
                2 infantry moved from Burma to Thai-Malay
                1 armour moved from Calcutta to Thai-Malay
                1 infantry moved from Calcutta to Burma
                1 infantry moved from Delhi to Bombay
                2 infantry moved from Baluchistan to Bombay
                1 fighter moved from Egypt to SZ 28 Eastern Mediterranean
                1 battleship moved from SZ 23 West Mediterranean to SZ 28 Eastern Mediterranean
                1 fighter moved from Gibraltar to SZ 28 Eastern Mediterranean
                1 infantry moved from Iraq to Syria
                1 armour moved from Egypt to Syria
                1 infantry moved from Ethiopia to Anglo-Egyptian Sudan
                1 infantry moved from Rhodesia to Kenya-Tanganyika
                1 infantry moved from Southern Africa to Rhodesia
                1 fighter moved from Scotland to SZ 12 East Baltic Sea
                1 bomber and 1 fighter moved from England to SZ 12 East Baltic Sea
                2 infantry moved from Scotland to SZ 9 North Atlantic
                2 infantry and 1 transport moved from SZ 9 North Atlantic to SZ 10 North Sea
                2 infantry moved from SZ 10 North Sea to Norway
                1 battleship moved from SZ 9 North Atlantic to SZ 10 North Sea
                1 submarine moved from SZ 9 North Atlantic to SZ 22 East Atlantic
                1 destroyer moved from SZ 16 North Atlantic to SZ 22 East Atlantic
                1 armour and 1 infantry moved from New South Wales to SZ 105 Tasman Sea
                1 armour, 1 cruiser, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from SZ 105 Tasman Sea to SZ 103 Arafura Sea
                1 armour and 1 infantry moved from SZ 103 Arafura Sea to New Guinea
                1 infantry moved from Queensland to New South Wales
                1 infantry moved from Western Australia to Central Australia

Combat - British
                Battle in SZ 71 South China Sea
                    British attack with 1 fighter and 1 submarine
                    Japanese defend with 1 destroyer and 1 transport
                    British win with 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                    Casualties for Japanese: 1 destroyer and 1 transport
                    British win with 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                    Casualties for Japanese: 1 destroyer and 1 transport
                Battle in SZ 12 East Baltic Sea
                    British attack with 1 bomber and 2 fighters
                    Germans defend with 1 cruiser and 1 transport
                    British win with 1 bomber and 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                    Casualties for British: 1 fighter
                    British win with 1 bomber and 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                    Casualties for British: 1 fighter
                Battle in SZ 28 Eastern Mediterranean
                    British attack with 1 battleship and 2 fighters
                    Germans defend with 1 battleship, 1 submarine and 1 transport
                    Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the Germans
                    Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the British
                    British win with 1 battleship and 2 fighters remaining. Battle score for attacker is 38
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 battleship, 1 submarine and 1 transport
                    British win with 1 battleship and 2 fighters remaining. Battle score for attacker is 38
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 battleship, 1 submarine and 1 transport
                Battle in SZ 22 East Atlantic
                    British attack with 1 destroyer and 1 submarine
                    Germans defend with 1 submarine
                    British win with 1 destroyer and 1 submarine remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                    British win with 1 destroyer and 1 submarine remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                Battle in New Guinea
                    British attack with 1 armour and 1 infantry
                    British win, taking New Guinea from Japanese with 1 armour remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                    British win with 1 armour remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Battle in Sumatra
                    British win, taking Sumatra from Japanese with 1 armour remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                    British win with 1 armour remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Battle in Thai-Malay
                    British attack with 1 armour and 2 infantry
                    British win, taking Thai-Malay from Japanese with 1 armour remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                    Casualties for British: 2 infantry
                    British win with 1 armour remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Battle in Syria
                    Germans defend with 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                    British win, taking Syria from Germans with 1 armour remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                    British win with 1 armour remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                Battle in Norway
                    British attack with 2 infantry
                    Germans defend with 3 infantry
                    Germans win with 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is -6

Non Combat Move - British
                1 bomber moved from SZ 12 East Baltic Sea to England
                1 fighter moved from SZ 12 East Baltic Sea to Finland
                2 fighters moved from SZ 28 Eastern Mediterranean to Egypt
                1 fighter moved from Egypt to Anglo-Egyptian Sudan
                1 fighter moved from Anglo-Egyptian Sudan to Egypt
                1 fighter moved from SZ 71 South China Sea to SZ 59 Northeastern Indian
                1 infantry moved from Iran to Baluchistan
                1 infantry moved from Central Canada to Western Canada

Place Units - British
                1 destroyer placed in SZ 10 North Sea
                1 armour and 2 infantry placed in Bombay
                3 infantry placed in New South Wales
                4 infantry placed in England

Turn Complete - British
                British collect 45 PUs; end with 45 PUs total
                1 unit repaired.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures