• Someone in my last post about this same question asked about a poll.  Couldn’t figure out how to change a normal post to a poll post so here it is.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

I dig the 2 piece map over the hexi-fold map.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

10 zip over S.E.

We have a winner!

• @hkytown1:

I dig the 2 piece map over the hexi-fold map.

My only major complaint about the 2 piece map is that the lines don’t perfectly line up with each other for me when the two half’s are physically aligned with each other.  Is it this way for anyone else, or did i just get a lemon?  I know, it’s just a cosmetic thing, but still.

Other than that, it now requires me to buy a bigger table to fit it.  It hangs off the sides of my small kitchen table.

• TripleA '12

Nor mine.

• TripleA

Is this revised vs the new map? or the other one with the aa50 rules?

Probably be better to pit revised against the new map… then you might see some difference. Also posting it in the 1942 2nd edition thread, you should expect some bias.

• @Cow:

Is this revised vs the new map? or the other one with the aa50 rules?

Probably be better to pit revised against the new map… then you might see some difference. Also posting it in the 1942 2nd edition thread, you should expect some bias.

Yea i was thinking the same thing too, I’d probably get a different result in the Spring 1942 forum.  But i just wanted to see what people generally thought of it that have been using it.  I figured if people hated it then I’d see a bunch of votes for the old map.

Isn’t the Spring 1942 map basically identical to Revised?  I looked at the two and didn’t see any major differences.

• @Sean.C:

Isn’t the Spring 1942 map basically identical to Revised?  I looked at the two and didn’t see any major differences.

Ah oh ye of having too little time or a life outside of games! There’s a HUGE difference! Just look at the connectivity of Central United States!!!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m