• hi every one
    i have a question about the transports.
    can the usa load units on to a transport in eastern usa and off load them on the same turn in maroco?

• @major_payne:

hi every one
    i have a question about the transports.
    can the usa load units on to a transport in eastern usa and off load them on the same turn in maroco?

Yes, but only if they load, move, and then unload in the same phase.  It’s either a combat move or a noncombat move, but it cannot be both.

• TripleA

So I can’t qeue up my load during combat phase anymore? what the frack. Some things are just done to save time and as a way to mark/remember which xports moved back in and which ones moved out.

• @Cow:

So I can’t qeue up my load during combat phase anymore? what the frack. Some things are just done to save time and as a way to mark/remember which xports moved back in and which ones moved out.

Anymore?  You never could.  This isn’t a new change to the rules.

That doesn’t stop you from doing that in your own games though, as often I’ll even do noncom moves at the same time as combat moves assuming I know they don’t cheat in some way.  But per the letter of the rules, that’s not how it’s to be done.

• Am I nuts to remember the sole exception being loading an AA gun during combat that can unload in noncombat?

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

AA guns can’t load in Combat Phase.

Believe me…

You can load them in NCM a turn before, and choose NOT to unload, then choose to unload in a future non combat.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m